Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,815 members, 7,902,603 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 July 2024 at 01:04 PM

Buhari Will Speak On Lekki Shootings - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Buhari Will Speak On Lekki Shootings (284 Views)

Yul Edochie: It Has Gotten To The Point Where I Will Speak / Annie Odibia: My Mistake Will Speak Grace For Me Soon / Janet Jackson Speaks On EndSARS & Lekki Shootings, Says 'Enough Is Truly Enough' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Will Speak On Lekki Shootings by Adezvicky: 5:06pm On Oct 24, 2020
The Minister of Youth and Sports Development, Sunday Dare, says the President, Major General Muhammadu Buhari (retd.), will speak to Nigerians on the Lekki shootings when he has all the facts on the incident.

https://soundng.com/buhari-will-speak-on-lekki-shootings-minister-of-youth-and-sports-development-sunday-dare/
Re: Buhari Will Speak On Lekki Shootings by Soulsymbol99: 5:09pm On Oct 24, 2020
We no need am again
Re: Buhari Will Speak On Lekki Shootings by Kdon2: 5:32pm On Oct 24, 2020
Adezvicky:
The Minister of Youth and Sports Development, Sunday Dare, says the President, Major General Muhammadu Buhari (retd.), will speak to Nigerians on the Lekki shootings when he has all the facts on the incident.

https://soundng.com/buhari-will-speak-on-lekki-shootings-minister-of-youth-and-sports-development-sunday-dare/

We don't care anymore. He is not a father of the nation as event has shown!
Re: Buhari Will Speak On Lekki Shootings by jchioma: 5:54pm On Oct 24, 2020
I know that first speech was not going to be enough to assuage the bottled up anger.

The people had endured a lot. The condemnation that trailed the speech makes it more imperative
that the president addresses the questions and show himself to be sincere in making amends.

It's time to call for a constitutional conference on the path to make Nigeria a fully restructured state..
Re: Buhari Will Speak On Lekki Shootings by Nobody: 7:09pm On Oct 24, 2020
We all know it was Buhari regime that conspired for that shooting

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Visa Ban Threat : I Don’t Mind Living The Rest Of My Life In Nigeria – Buratai / Omah Lay - Damn (remix Ft. 6lack) / Hazel Keech (yuvraj Singh's Wife) Biography

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.