Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,329 members, 7,881,228 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 02:45 PM

Sealed Ps4 Slim - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Sealed Ps4 Slim (594 Views)

Brand New Sealed Ps5 Disc Version. 445k / Ps4 Project Cars 2 Day 1 Edition For Sale (playstation 4) Brand New, Sealed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sealed Ps4 Slim by seyideco(m): 8:56pm On Oct 24, 2020
Awoof ps4 slim for sale.
Sealed console.
Lower firmware for hacking.

Call or WhatsApp 081222-616-23 for pickup.

140k last price

Re: Sealed Ps4 Slim by Metaltears: 9:04pm On Oct 24, 2020

And you will pay the courier to send it to Edo state ?
Re: Sealed Ps4 Slim by chingle5(m): 10:29pm On Oct 24, 2020
Metaltears:

grin chairman u dey para o...

2 Likes

Re: Sealed Ps4 Slim by seyideco(m): 3:41pm On Oct 25, 2020
Metaltears:

Re: Sealed Ps4 Slim by Metaltears: 3:46pm On Oct 25, 2020
seyideco:

I don't know if you got this console by looting other wise how can you insult a potential buyer this way ?

Or did you get the console from looting a seller's shop?

Who will buy anything from you with this attitude?

No wonder you even priced it so high ... When ps5 launches in a months time you see here pricing slim so high .

In usa slim production has reduced almost stopped totally

Smh
Re: Sealed Ps4 Slim by seyideco(m): 4:27pm On Oct 25, 2020
Metaltears:

I don't know if you got this console by looting other wise how can you insult a potential buyer this way ?

Or did you get the console from looting a seller's shop?

Who will buy anything from you with this attitude?

No wonder you even priced it so high ... When ps5 launches in a months time you see here pricing slim so high .

In usa slim production has reduced almost stopped totally

Smh

This is the last time I will quote you.
You priced a brand new console for 50k and delivery inclusive... (you think that's not insult too?)

I wanted to say something nasty but I decided to check ur profile and found that you used the same dp that got you vexed up!

Pratice what you preach brother. If you cannot buy, run along boi. Shalom

1 Like

Re: Sealed Ps4 Slim by Metaltears: 4:30pm On Oct 25, 2020
seyideco:

This is the last time I will quote you.
You priced a brand new console for 50k and delivery inclusive... (you think that's not insult too?)

I wanted to say something nasty but I decided to check ur profile and found that you used the same dp that got you vexed up!

Pratice what you preach brother. If you cannot buy, run along boi. Shalom

Who said it's brand new ? That looks like a refurbished console , if it was brand-new it would have a nylon around the box with the Sony seal to show the box had never been opened

You liar this is a used console

50k is even me being generous

If you will cover the delivery to Edo state let's deal and I will pay on delivery after confirming you didn't scam me because the way you attacked me says alot that you may indeed be a scammer
Re: Sealed Ps4 Slim by Zannx(m): 2:31am On Oct 27, 2020
Metaltears:

Who said it's brand new ? That looks like a refurbished console , if it was brand-new it would have a nylon around the box with the Sony seal to show the box had never been opened

If you will cover the delivery to Edo state let's deal and I will pay on delivery after confirming you didn't scam me because the way you attacked me says alot that you may indeed be a scammer

what the Bleep is wrong with you..
if you no wan buy, free am

1 Like

Re: Sealed Ps4 Slim by kelvinsap: 3:35am On Oct 27, 2020
Metaltears:

this funny.. dude just get a ps3 cause they is no way in hell anybody would say a ps4 slim for 50k

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

I’m In A Dire Need Of This Exact Pes 2020 / Fix: FIFA 23 Not Working / Call Of Duty: Warzone Mobile APK- Download

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.