Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,411 members, 7,901,142 topics. Date: Friday, 26 July 2024 at 01:25 AM

Femi Fani-Kayode Writes Tinubu: A Bat From Hell And The Asiwaju Of Blood - FFK - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Femi Fani-Kayode Writes Tinubu: A Bat From Hell And The Asiwaju Of Blood - FFK (44501 Views)

Buhari Burning Nigeria Because He Wants To Catch A BAT By Farooq / Ahmad Lawan Writes Tinubu, Explains Why He Ran Against Him / Femi Fani-Kayode Writes To Police, Requests For Rescheduling Of His Invitation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Writes Tinubu: A Bat From Hell And The Asiwaju Of Blood - FFK by femi4love(m): 12:19pm On Oct 26, 2020
I wonder why some people are surprised by Nigerian politicians. The stock-in-trade for the majority of them has always been lies and looting.

My only shock is the advancement of their wickedness to a level never envisaged. How could they have slept at night knowing that people were going to bed hungry, while foodstuff meant for the masses were locked away from their reach? I'm yet to get my head around this.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Writes Tinubu: A Bat From Hell And The Asiwaju Of Blood - FFK by openuniversity5: 12:19pm On Oct 26, 2020
If the presidency can hide the secret about Buhari's whereabout, then Lekki Toll Gate is a child's play
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Writes Tinubu: A Bat From Hell And The Asiwaju Of Blood - FFK by michoim(m): 12:20pm On Oct 26, 2020
FFK, just as any right thinking person has known you to be, stop blowing things out of proportion in order to achieve your clandestine motives of planting evil seeds of hatred in the hearts of the gullible, against this present administration...
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Writes Tinubu: A Bat From Hell And The Asiwaju Of Blood - FFK by Yebosola(m): 12:22pm On Oct 26, 2020
ddmannn:
The Innocent blood of Funsho Williams killed by those evil men in Lagos is till crying, someday, the revelation will come and the end of these same evil men who lead the killing of armless protesters will be known.

Whatever you claim you are in Lagos or Nigeria, that blood will not rest until 2023 comes.

God Bless Funsho Williams!!!
May he continue to rest in God's kingdom.

This one with another conspiracy theory of yesteryears,una no deh tire ni? Must u b throwing everything on this man for been successful? Politics sef,no honour among thieves,he stole the whole of Lagos,yet Lagos best the whole of some region put together,una go get sense las Las."Ariwo ojo ki pojo"
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Writes Tinubu: A Bat From Hell And The Asiwaju Of Blood - FFK by samdaisi: 12:23pm On Oct 26, 2020
A man that can't rule over his own can not be permitted to talk about national issues
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Writes Tinubu: A Bat From Hell And The Asiwaju Of Blood - FFK by Yebosola(m): 12:25pm On Oct 26, 2020
Baiser:

Don't be gullible, he can criticise because he is not in power. He failed woefully as minister of aviation.
His mere introduction, calling himself all sorts of titles he bought with money is enough to indicate his kind of person.

Empty drum, clawing on any straw to stay relevant in front of his gullible in-laws.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Writes Tinubu: A Bat From Hell And The Asiwaju Of Blood - FFK by Omoboricash(m): 12:26pm On Oct 26, 2020
TecM0:
cool

I know since Jagaban is trending now on twitter ... FFK would quickly jump on the offer of popularity

Nnamdi Kanu has made a Facebook live on Tinubu

Fani Kayode has written his own clout chasing epistle

We are waiting for Kemi Omololu Olunloye

****The Irony of life****

Femi Fani Kayode was in Government same time Tinubu was is a Governor, as Aviation minister, and Media aide to the Presidency, what was Fani Kayode's contribution to Yoruba land, Lagos State, Nigeria or Black Race at large?! Except corruption and constant Plane crash, Stealing of Nigerian Airways Asset in the name of Privatisation.. He was even part of the Obasanjo government that siezed Lagos Revenue

Now Tinubu whose idea was BRT mass transport system that evil people burnt ,whose idea was to ask Private Investors and contractors to build Lekki Ikoyi bridge a world class project completed under Fashola and earn back their investment through toll gating is being called evil by Fani Kayode??!

Don't mind the vagabond, he should tell us how his father died. His father was father of betrayal, we student of history know what his coward father did. I'm not surprised with his character.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Writes Tinubu: A Bat From Hell And The Asiwaju Of Blood - FFK by obami007(m): 12:28pm On Oct 26, 2020
VULCAN:
It appears you have been hibernating for so many years.

Welcome back.

While you were gone Tinubu sold his people because of his ambition.

So it's many years too late to advise him not to

Lolz

Duly noted sir
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Writes Tinubu: A Bat From Hell And The Asiwaju Of Blood - FFK by obami007(m): 12:28pm On Oct 26, 2020
lymelyte:
that man has self -destruct already.. He is becoming useless as the p in pyschology.

Lolz
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Writes Tinubu: A Bat From Hell And The Asiwaju Of Blood - FFK by Yebosola(m): 12:35pm On Oct 26, 2020
corike:
. Dude you are so daft ,ur account was created for this I supposed,what has tinubu done for they yoruba's?

This your question shows u are still under your parents, mummy deh call u,food is ready.To help u small,ask Popsy who are some politicians whom Asiwaju nutured to greatness in Yoruba land,since the answer is too much for your sawdust brain.Radarada.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Writes Tinubu: A Bat From Hell And The Asiwaju Of Blood - FFK by stayclearofme: 12:38pm On Oct 26, 2020
Yobabad:
Tinubu is thief, he was not in Lagos anything, Oba of Lagos could have claimed the same thing had we the Alaye's not thoughts him the lesson of his life
See bragging..na you be Alaye? NL Alaye!
On line ranting.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Writes Tinubu: A Bat From Hell And The Asiwaju Of Blood - FFK by Kinikini: 12:39pm On Oct 26, 2020
Is FFK better than Tinubu? Just asking.

uote author=ikorodureporta post=95313121]

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10158917272662210&id=62188827209[/quote]
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Writes Tinubu: A Bat From Hell And The Asiwaju Of Blood - FFK by jamesighedosa20: 12:40pm On Oct 26, 2020
The jagaban of Lagos,in a time of mourning depiths PRIDE..... God Humbles the Proud..
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Writes Tinubu: A Bat From Hell And The Asiwaju Of Blood - FFK by VaselineCrew: 12:46pm On Oct 26, 2020
JoeEeL:
FFK, I never believed one day would come that I would be on your side. Chai, Naija you must good! Because he behaves silly at times, I used to think FFK was a mere noisemaker and rabble-rouser until I heard a full speech on the growing menace of terrorism in this country and that is as far back as 2014.

All what this man had been saying was quite true menn. Since then I give him respect, even though he's still quite stuupid.

Here's the link:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QDqWN20dLIg

What a video bro, almost crying now!

We will win the war against these baaaastards

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Writes Tinubu: A Bat From Hell And The Asiwaju Of Blood - FFK by alexmakaay(m): 12:47pm On Oct 26, 2020
Are we comparing ffk and tinubu or pointing out tinubu's heartless response to the lekki killings?.. how do people reason sef
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Writes Tinubu: A Bat From Hell And The Asiwaju Of Blood - FFK by Splendorgirl633(f): 12:49pm On Oct 26, 2020
Yebosola:

Your hatred for Tinubu has made u loose your sense of reasoning,the man denied it in totally,yet u are believing a deceitful person like FFK,I thought you people said a Yoruba man can't b trusted,betrayal,bla blah,U gullible people following FFK that will throw u all under the bus with next appointment.
I guess your jagaban( Tinubu) is an igbo man, that's why you trust him. Lol
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Writes Tinubu: A Bat From Hell And The Asiwaju Of Blood - FFK by Eriokanmi: 12:57pm On Oct 26, 2020
TecM0:
cool

I know since Jagaban is trending now on twitter ... FFK would quickly jump on the offer of popularity

Femi Fani Kayode was in Government same time Tinubu was is a Governor, as Aviation minister, and Media aide to the Presidency, what was Fani Kayode's contribution to Yoruba land, Lagos State, Nigeria or Black Race at large?! Except corruption and constant Plane crash, Stealing of Nigerian Airways Asset in the name of Privatisation.. He was even part of the Obasanjo government that siezed Lagos Revenue

Now Tinubu whose idea was BRT mass transport system that evil people burnt ,whose idea was to ask Private Investors and contractors to build Lekki Ikoyi bridge a world class project completed under Fashola and earn back their investment through toll gating is being called evil by Fani Kayode??!

I wish Tinubu never became Governor in the first place and the likes of Pa Jakande took over and moved Lagos forward. Lagos would have been a state to reckon with today. Tinubu came , bred thugs, sold everything we had to himself and messed things up. We are wiser now. He should go and develop his state of Osun and Iragbiji his home town. We are done with him.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Writes Tinubu: A Bat From Hell And The Asiwaju Of Blood - FFK by Tonitoniton(m): 1:02pm On Oct 26, 2020
ikorodureporta:

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10158917272662210&id=62188827209

I feel ur pain ffk.

ur enemies in nairaland has started pouring out their venoms(though, u are well protected)

Nigerians think only on tribal and religious lines

I knew Tinubu will always con them with his spell bound out burst.

just leave this people that dont like to learn and cant read inbetween the lines

if u refuse to learn the easy way u will learn the hard way.

REMOVE THE SENTIMENTS BECLOUDING UR SENSE OF REASONING AND READ FFK WRITE UP AGAIN.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Writes Tinubu: A Bat From Hell And The Asiwaju Of Blood - FFK by Nobody: 1:22pm On Oct 26, 2020
TecM0:
cool

This is why the country can never truly be one. We are talking about current happenings and you're bringing up the past? We are talking about humanity and you're bringing up politics? Yes I am igbo but before you start insulting me lemme tell you that I don't play party or sentimental politics. I supported and voted for the APC without any bribe or compensation for my efforts because at the time Buhari seemed like the messiah Nigeria needed. I, a Christian easterner voted in a Muslim northerner and defended his clueless and incompetent rule for three good years. Now I'm past done. I'm not with the PDP either and I don't hate the Jagaban because he's from the west either. I'm only against his role in all of this.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Writes Tinubu: A Bat From Hell And The Asiwaju Of Blood - FFK by Sobasojek: 1:23pm On Oct 26, 2020
Eriokanmi:
I wish Tinubu never became Governor in the first place and the likes of Pa Jakande took over and moved Lagos forward. Lagos would have been a state to reckon with today. Tinubu came , bred thugs, sold everything we had to himself and messed things up. We are wiser now. He should go and develop his state of Osun and Iragbiji his home town. We are done with him.
You this foolish Idiot from Edo state should go and fix Edo state alone and leave yorubas to Worry about tinubu and Lagos

That your mother is yoruba doesn’t make you yoruba because your father isn’t yoruba okay
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Writes Tinubu: A Bat From Hell And The Asiwaju Of Blood - FFK by Gbemini(m): 1:29pm On Oct 26, 2020
Person wey him wife dey beat everyday �
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Writes Tinubu: A Bat From Hell And The Asiwaju Of Blood - FFK by totit: 1:32pm On Oct 26, 2020
Ffk can not even maintain a woman, sustain a marriage beyond 10 years. grin

Lmao.

Sure! He has followers among ipob. grin
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Writes Tinubu: A Bat From Hell And The Asiwaju Of Blood - FFK by totit: 1:33pm On Oct 26, 2020
Sobasojek:

You this foolish Idiot from Edo state should go and fix Edo state alone and leave yorubas to Worry about tinubu and Lagos

That your mother is yoruba doesn’t make you yoruba because your father isn’t yoruba okay

Edo minority for that matter. shocked
It's not their fault now.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Writes Tinubu: A Bat From Hell And The Asiwaju Of Blood - FFK by Sobasojek: 1:34pm On Oct 26, 2020
totit:

Edo minority for that matter. shocked
It's not their fault now.
Don’t mind the idiot. He’s actually counting himself as yoruba because his mother is yoruba forgetting that you can only be from your dad’s state of origin not your mother’s
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Writes Tinubu: A Bat From Hell And The Asiwaju Of Blood - FFK by akdjr(m): 1:35pm On Oct 26, 2020
Hr called himself all the names he feel comfortable with and forget to add arrogance. Let me tell u little out of many about Fani-kayode. Fani Kayode was a and adviser to Obasanjo and on his was traveling he refuse to subject himself for security search and rudely jump the security post and went straight for boarding. While inside the aircraft, the captain announce that he could not fly with Fani-kayode upon receiving report about his attitude at the security screening point. Fani Kayode was offload from the aircraft and was made to go through the process of screening before being allowed to board again and fly with the plane. 2weeks later he was made the Minister of aviation and heads roll at the Murtala International airport. The rest is the case . He's evil and he's among those who left our airport in the current state.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Writes Tinubu: A Bat From Hell And The Asiwaju Of Blood - FFK by TecM0: 1:41pm On Oct 26, 2020
AfroDude:

This is why the country can never truly be one. We are talking about current happenings and you're bringing up the past? We are talking about humanity and you're bringing up politics? Yes I am igbo but before you start insulting me lemme tell you that I don't play party or sentimental politics. I supported and voted for the APC without any bribe or compensation for my efforts because at the time Buhari seemed like the messiah Nigeria needed. I, a Christian easterner voted in a Muslim northerner and defended his clueless and incompetent rule for three good years. Now I'm past done. I'm not with the PDP either and I don't hate the Jagaban because he's from the west either. I'm only against his role in all of this.

And I put a straight forward question to you.... What role did Tinubu play in all this, and what are his fault

If you give me a satisfactory honest answer backed by facts .. I'll go erase my comments and hurl insults at Tinubu using you valid points you provide

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Writes Tinubu: A Bat From Hell And The Asiwaju Of Blood - FFK by ogelekpomgam(m): 1:42pm On Oct 26, 2020
Yobabad:
,. We did not see you in the other thread about Hausa and Yoruba clashes in Fugba, please tell us your take on that issue
Hmm,bro.its a high level of stupidity, really irritating, annoying and deeply pissing off that some group of people will be oppressed and still in their suffering..be praising and supporting their oppressor.this is just sickening..I feel like vomiting..pueeehh!!!!.ndi mmanu ndi mmanu!!.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Writes Tinubu: A Bat From Hell And The Asiwaju Of Blood - FFK by ameh43: 1:48pm On Oct 26, 2020
Those that kill other peoples children, let their be taken away from them. You that feels nothing has happened, I pray same faith visits you and then you will feel exactly what it feels like.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Writes Tinubu: A Bat From Hell And The Asiwaju Of Blood - FFK by MsAllison(f): 1:51pm On Oct 26, 2020
Yebosola:

Your hatred for Tinubu has made u loose your sense of reasoning ,the man denied it in totally,yet u are believing a deceitful person like FFK,I thought you people said a Yoruba man can't b trusted,betrayal,bla blah,U gullible people following FFK that will throw u all under the bus with next appointment.
mynd44 lalasticlala seun oam4j
rule 2
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Writes Tinubu: A Bat From Hell And The Asiwaju Of Blood - FFK by Eriokanmi: 1:56pm On Oct 26, 2020
Sobasojek:

I'm better off as a lagosian than tinubu whose neither father nor mother is from Lagos. I won't direct same abuse at you cos it's not necessary at this stage. Let's leave all that until the later date, like i promised many of you during the edo election when all of you were ranting. As we retired him from edo politics, we will do so in Lagos, our ancestral domain. We no dey rant before we act. FYI, if truly you're a lagosian ( which I doubt) , na edo get lagos, your Oba Akiolu sef confirm am. We called it Eko. I'm more of a lagosian than your godfather from odeomu in osun state. I can contest any election in lagos, as long as our constitution stands, either as someone born in lagos like fashola, whose dad was from ekiti but was born in lagos or as someone whose mum hails from Lagos.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Nigerian Army Commander Killed In Boko Haram Bomb Attack / Bola Tinubu Declines Arise TV Town Hall Invitation / Aisha Buhari Flown To Dubai For Medical Treatment - Daily Trust

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.