Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,845 members, 7,872,836 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 11:20 PM

Clem Ohameze Attacked In Uyo, Robbed Of His Money, Phones & Injured (Photos) - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Clem Ohameze Attacked In Uyo, Robbed Of His Money, Phones & Injured (Photos) (77216 Views)

Clem Ohameze Undergoes Successful Spinal Cord Surgery (video) / Clem Ohameze In Tears As Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin Gifts Him N8M For Surgery / Clem Ohameze To Undergo Surgery, Calls For Thoughts And Prayers (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Clem Ohameze Attacked In Uyo, Robbed Of His Money, Phones & Injured (Photos) by TyroneP(m): 6:18am On Oct 26, 2020
That's not Lincoln Navigator, it's one of the ESCALADES series. I drive one.

Omihanifa:

That's Lincoln navigator

Nah only for occultic movies he dey spend heavily nah cheesy

Real life he's just an average Man undecided maybe the hoodlums taught the man go get plenty of pounds and dollars inside his car cheesy
Re: Clem Ohameze Attacked In Uyo, Robbed Of His Money, Phones & Injured (Photos) by guru90: 6:24am On Oct 26, 2020
csn01:

which one be former?

Lolzzz...

Since 9ja police are not doing their job naaa.... That's the reason I said former police...
Re: Clem Ohameze Attacked In Uyo, Robbed Of His Money, Phones & Injured (Photos) by onelejerry: 6:39am On Oct 26, 2020
From day 1 I knew these bad eggs among nigerian youth will not allow us to have our way. The criminals have been waiting for opportunity like this and finally they have it. Any man or woman or youth or whatsoever that derail from the main purpose of this protest deserve to be punished if caught.
Re: Clem Ohameze Attacked In Uyo, Robbed Of His Money, Phones & Injured (Photos) by Shinfuluan: 6:45am On Oct 26, 2020
2cribz:
No be infinity or lexus gx be that
So dis man no get money

You are one of Nigerias problem. Placing too much premium on material things. So because he is a star he should be drivin a car more than what he can afford legitimately?

1 Like

Re: Clem Ohameze Attacked In Uyo, Robbed Of His Money, Phones & Injured (Photos) by 2cribz: 6:51am On Oct 26, 2020
My bro stfu,hypocrite
Shinfuluan:

You are one of Nigerias problem. Placing too much premium on material things. So because he is a star he should be drivin a car more than what he can afford legitimately?
Re: Clem Ohameze Attacked In Uyo, Robbed Of His Money, Phones & Injured (Photos) by Drizzy5001(m): 7:35am On Oct 26, 2020
Nawa o , people get bad mouth for this nairaland o grin grin
Funny enough some of them may be driving an old 504, or some don't even own a bicycle sef.
Re: Clem Ohameze Attacked In Uyo, Robbed Of His Money, Phones & Injured (Photos) by Enwhen(m): 7:35am On Oct 26, 2020
ibedun:

Go to the Judicial hearing and tell them "the question to start with"

I don't argue with emotional people.

See yourself ?... U are just being sentimental about the whole thing.. Lagos is too big for any group of set of people to unsetttle... The reality of hardship and suffering is there for everybody to see , but some of u are already soacked in tribalism... But soon u will wake up to reality ... Then we will know who deployed troops to peaceful protest , and the motive behind it.
Re: Clem Ohameze Attacked In Uyo, Robbed Of His Money, Phones & Injured (Photos) by tutudesz: 7:45am On Oct 26, 2020
Sensiblerealist:
I Noor kuku attack you wey you dey vent neither did I make jest of the cat owner. For your mind, a vehicle of 2008 noor old. Na prick wey man get e dey take knack inn woman. Na wetin you get you go flaunt. As I dey, my prayer na avsay make God comot me for mindset say 10 year old plus na new

Sorry no vex grin
Re: Clem Ohameze Attacked In Uyo, Robbed Of His Money, Phones & Injured (Photos) by chipet67(m): 7:49am On Oct 26, 2020
2cribz:
Fool
Foolish fool
Re: Clem Ohameze Attacked In Uyo, Robbed Of His Money, Phones & Injured (Photos) by KayCee92(m): 8:19am On Oct 26, 2020
2cribz:
So dis man no get money

Nairalander, please behold the clear example of what I have always said. See the mentality of most of the people here. So, a car became the ultimate measure of wealth and riches. Oportijaa grin grin
Re: Clem Ohameze Attacked In Uyo, Robbed Of His Money, Phones & Injured (Photos) by 0taPiaPia(m): 8:50am On Oct 26, 2020
smartistics:
That's Escalade not navigator. The ride featured in one his recent movies.

Ok Bro
Re: Clem Ohameze Attacked In Uyo, Robbed Of His Money, Phones & Injured (Photos) by Ebenezar2O21: 9:19am On Oct 26, 2020
IGoComotYaTeeth:
He should perform a ritual on the perpetrators
if you no keep quiet I go commot your teeth
Re: Clem Ohameze Attacked In Uyo, Robbed Of His Money, Phones & Injured (Photos) by pasol4real(m): 9:20am On Oct 26, 2020
Omihanifa:

That's an Escalade

Nah only for occultic movies he dey spend heavily nah cheesy

Real life he's just an average Man undecided maybe the hoodlums taught the man go get plenty of pounds and dollars inside his car cheesy
So someone who rides an American made car like Escalade is an average man ? Na wa for some ppl brain for this nairaland. So what cars do the elites drive?
Re: Clem Ohameze Attacked In Uyo, Robbed Of His Money, Phones & Injured (Photos) by cenaman(m): 11:05am On Oct 26, 2020
2cribz:
So dis man no get money
that's Escalade.
Re: Clem Ohameze Attacked In Uyo, Robbed Of His Money, Phones & Injured (Photos) by Midas01: 11:17am On Oct 26, 2020
Wait a min...he was pastor weaver? That movie is damn old.
stacyadams:
grin grin grin

Pastor weaver grin my man that year
Re: Clem Ohameze Attacked In Uyo, Robbed Of His Money, Phones & Injured (Photos) by Deemayor: 11:49am On Oct 26, 2020
2cribz:
So dis man no get money

Which one your papa get
Re: Clem Ohameze Attacked In Uyo, Robbed Of His Money, Phones & Injured (Photos) by bigcasava1(m): 12:07pm On Oct 26, 2020
NaijaCoverBlog:

The Man Get Money, that car is one of his cars
please you have nothing to explain to that lazy youth. At his age he already has bittered and jealous heart. He is far from progress.

1 Like

Re: Clem Ohameze Attacked In Uyo, Robbed Of His Money, Phones & Injured (Photos) by bigcasava1(m): 12:08pm On Oct 26, 2020
Wetin carry my brother go akwa ibom you know evil those people can be.
Re: Clem Ohameze Attacked In Uyo, Robbed Of His Money, Phones & Injured (Photos) by Shinfuluan: 12:40pm On Oct 26, 2020
2cribz:
My bro stfu,hypocrite

We know your type!! Continue
Re: Clem Ohameze Attacked In Uyo, Robbed Of His Money, Phones & Injured (Photos) by swiftysam: 1:07pm On Oct 26, 2020
[quote author=2cribz post=95317562]No be infinity or lexus gx be that
So dis man no get money[/when we wan get sense for this life sef...how does the cara man decides to drive determines his financial status]
Re: Clem Ohameze Attacked In Uyo, Robbed Of His Money, Phones & Injured (Photos) by Nobody: 2:12pm On Oct 26, 2020
guru90:

Lolzzz...

Since 9ja police are not doing their job naaa.... That's the reason I said former police...
you for use Ex. Lol.
Re: Clem Ohameze Attacked In Uyo, Robbed Of His Money, Phones & Injured (Photos) by stacyadams: 6:11pm On Oct 26, 2020
Midas01:
Wait a min...he was pastor weaver? That movie is damn old.
grin grin grin

Yes o....the movie sha grin. One of my Class mates then was Nick named pastor weaver..them look alike

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Davido And Sophia Momodu Celebrate Imade Adeleke's Birthday In Her School / Mercy Eke Poses With Her White Mercedes Benz In New Pictures / Mercy Aigbe's Throwback Bikini Photo: Fans Slam Actress

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.