Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,119 members, 7,887,243 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 03:41 AM

Ogun State Residents Let Protest Against Bad Roads.. #fixogunstateroads - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ogun State Residents Let Protest Against Bad Roads.. #fixogunstateroads (696 Views)

Niger State Residents Protest High Cost Of Food, Living / Ondo Youths Protest Against Bad Roads, Block Major Highway / Bukola Saraki Drives Into Offa Town In Kwara State, Residents Cheer (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ogun State Residents Let Protest Against Bad Roads.. #fixogunstateroads by Cashsteady(m): 12:57pm On Oct 25, 2020
If you are living in ogun state pls let's come out and protest against bad roads it has started in otta already, we all know ogun state roads are very bad so pls let's come out to protest since the governor doesn't want to fix our roads let's force him.. thank you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ogun State Residents Let Protest Against Bad Roads.. #fixogunstateroads by MickzyDonald: 12:59pm On Oct 25, 2020
How far, I'm with you,we should speak so they can hear our voices,all they know is their own,they never considered we citizens of the state, imagine the sango ota road+asero+elega+adigbe amd many more... Please let's join this protest

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ogun State Residents Let Protest Against Bad Roads.. #fixogunstateroads by yarimo(m): 1:02pm On Oct 25, 2020
Cashsteady:
If you are living in ogun state pls let's come out and protest against bad roads it has started in otta already, we all know ogun state roads are very bad so pls let's come out to protest since the governor doesn't want to fix our roads let's force him.. thank you
you want to hide on the platform of fix bad roads protest and steal abi ?

1 Like

Re: Ogun State Residents Let Protest Against Bad Roads.. #fixogunstateroads by Cashsteady(m): 1:02pm On Oct 25, 2020
MickzyDonald:
How far, I'm with you,we should speak so they can hear our voices,all they know is their own,they never considered we citizens of the state, imagine the sango ota road+asero+elega+adigbe amd many more... Please let's join this protest

Thank you sir, we just need more people to join this protest
Re: Ogun State Residents Let Protest Against Bad Roads.. #fixogunstateroads by Cashsteady(m): 1:05pm On Oct 25, 2020
yarimo:
you want to hide on the platform of fix bad roads protest and steal abi ?

I'm not a thief I have a well paid job, this protest is for our own good we all know ogun state roads are no longer motorable being the most industrious state in Nigeria the state governor needs to fix the roads to attract more investors and ease movement of goods that will add to the country economy
Re: Ogun State Residents Let Protest Against Bad Roads.. #fixogunstateroads by MickzyDonald: 1:05pm On Oct 25, 2020
Cashsteady:

ok
Re: Ogun State Residents Let Protest Against Bad Roads.. #fixogunstateroads by yarimo(m): 1:09pm On Oct 25, 2020
Cashsteady:

I'm not a thief I have a well paid job, this protest is for our own good we all know ogun state roads are no longer motorable being the most industrious state in Nigeria the state governor needs to fix the roads to attract more investors and ease movement of goods that will add to the country economy
that is how you people start endsars that, it's good for Nigerians but you later turned it to stealing and destroying of properties. beware if you try that kind of nonsense again you will be deal with ruthlessly.
Re: Ogun State Residents Let Protest Against Bad Roads.. #fixogunstateroads by Nobody: 1:10pm On Oct 25, 2020
Cashsteady:

Where are people convening sir..... I was at the one in front of Obasanjo Police Station last week Sunday.... But I don't know the location for this week
Re: Ogun State Residents Let Protest Against Bad Roads.. #fixogunstateroads by CID11: 1:13pm On Oct 25, 2020
Login state has never been lucky with their governors. From the Fila man to this wicked man
Re: Ogun State Residents Let Protest Against Bad Roads.. #fixogunstateroads by Focktot: 1:15pm On Oct 25, 2020
They should have done this long ago.
Kudos !
Re: Ogun State Residents Let Protest Against Bad Roads.. #fixogunstateroads by ehinmowo: 1:20pm On Oct 25, 2020
yarimo:
that is how you people start endsars that, it's good for Nigerians but you later turned it to stealing and destroying of properties. beware if you try that kind of nonsense again you will be deal with ruthlessly.

You must be very mad. Who employed thugs to attack protesters! Who deploy soldiers to shoot at protesters. E be like say your generation like suffer with your 60k salary that is not even enough for your tfare.
Re: Ogun State Residents Let Protest Against Bad Roads.. #fixogunstateroads by hakeemhakeem(m): 1:28pm On Oct 25, 2020
If you must not now the nation is tense
Re: Ogun State Residents Let Protest Against Bad Roads.. #fixogunstateroads by Golden057(m): 2:07pm On Oct 25, 2020
Location should be ansar udeen grammar school Ota or what do you think
Re: Ogun State Residents Let Protest Against Bad Roads.. #fixogunstateroads by KAHBOOM: 2:26pm On Oct 25, 2020
Cashsteady:

It should be Yoruba's only o
Re: Ogun State Residents Let Protest Against Bad Roads.. #fixogunstateroads by eki2000(m): 2:32pm On Oct 25, 2020
those still planning any protest by this time should be checked mentally
Re: Ogun State Residents Let Protest Against Bad Roads.. #fixogunstateroads by totit: 2:36pm On Oct 25, 2020
Now, a wise and diligent youth is talking; the OP.
Re: Ogun State Residents Let Protest Against Bad Roads.. #fixogunstateroads by adadike(f): 2:39pm On Oct 25, 2020
Good! But please do it peacefully. And if it's going to be a problem, kindly ask non indigenes not to join. May God bless you and i pray the Gomina hearkens to your demand
Re: Ogun State Residents Let Protest Against Bad Roads.. #fixogunstateroads by lionness(f): 2:42pm On Oct 25, 2020
We should. The governor of my state is totally useless and pathetic! I regret ever casting my vote for that mad man
Re: Ogun State Residents Let Protest Against Bad Roads.. #fixogunstateroads by ola31701: 4:08pm On Oct 25, 2020
:Thank you sir, we just need more people to join this protestok

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Signs $272m Power Plant Agreement With Transcorp / Police Permit Not Needed For Protests Or Rally In Nigeria / Ghana Election: Smooth Conduct Should Be Eye-opener For Nigeria --atiku

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.