Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,925 members, 7,872,978 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 05:56 AM

Hausa - Fulani Are Not Yoruba Enemies - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hausa - Fulani Are Not Yoruba Enemies (1279 Views)

3 Nigerians Who Are Not Yoruba But Currently Holding Political Offices In Lagos / Tinubu: I Chose Kano To Prove That Yoruba And Fulani Are One / Fani-Kayode: I Am Not Yoruba, Fulanis Call South-East Yamiri & South-West Yoruba (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hausa - Fulani Are Not Yoruba Enemies by Sonnobax15(m): 1:49pm On Oct 25, 2020
I'd rather choose a typical hausa man over an igbo and Yoruba man to be my friend any time any day.....
Re: Hausa - Fulani Are Not Yoruba Enemies by Paretomaster1(m): 1:53pm On Oct 25, 2020
Nigeriabiafra80:

Look at them
They are so pain
They always want to see disunity among the southerners
Since my post didn’t favor them they resort to crying

This is one of them he or she has resort into twisting of my post from we don’t care about endsars to endsars is a Yoruba protest
Please beware

See your post up there, telling us how much you don't care about our ENDSARS protest.... You are an IPOB member, your tactics have fail.. Oloriburuku....

Asari has expose your dirty plan... You can't pitch us against the Northerners..... #Unity beggar#

1 Like

Re: Hausa - Fulani Are Not Yoruba Enemies by Nigeriabiafra80: 2:34pm On Oct 25, 2020
Paretomaster1:

See your post up there, telling us how much you don't care about our ENDSARS protest.... You are an IPOB member, your tactics have fail.. Oloriburuku....

Asari has expose your dirty plan... You can't pitch us against the Northerners..... #Unity beggar#
Up till now I don’t care about
Endsars
Until it turns to end bad governance
I still stand by my words Nigeria is the problem
Let’s north and south path
Re: Hausa - Fulani Are Not Yoruba Enemies by Paretomaster1(m): 2:40pm On Oct 25, 2020
Nigeriabiafra80:

Up till now I don’t care about
Endsars
Until it turns to end bad governance
I still stand by my words Nigeria is the problem
Let’s north and south path

Now your true colour is coming out, but you denying these your statement above... Coward!

You want North, and South to part violently like your master have been advocating? Like attacking Sanwo-Olu, and Tinubu, to burn down his hotel?
Re: Hausa - Fulani Are Not Yoruba Enemies by Nigeriabiafra80: 2:42pm On Oct 25, 2020
Paretomaster1:

Now your true colour is coming out, but you denying these your statement above... Coward!

You want North, and South to part violently like your master have been advocating? Like attacking Sanwo-Olu, and Tinubu, to burn down his hotel?
Please ooooo
I know many are mad few are roaming but never envisage that some are on Nairaland
Kindly
Bring where I disown my statement
If you don’t shame on you element of division
Re: Hausa - Fulani Are Not Yoruba Enemies by Paretomaster1(m): 2:46pm On Oct 25, 2020
Nigeriabiafra80:

Please ooooo
I know many are mad few are roaming but never envisage that some are on Nairaland
Kindly
Bring where I disown my statement
If you don’t shame on you element of division

Shame on you..... Go back to the thread, you claimed your post was modified, amd twisted...
Re: Hausa - Fulani Are Not Yoruba Enemies by AsiwajuNdigbo: 2:47pm On Oct 25, 2020
Nigeriabiafra80:
Southerners please am here to warn you that the unleashed media goons
Have strategize
They now create thread
With comment seeking to pitch Yoruba and igbos
Their pattern is to control opinions in this forum that will instigate crisis
Their comment and thread always point to an particular tribe or so
Sometimes they play Yoruba sometimes they play igbo please beware

We cant stop them. We cant. What we should is counter them by also opening threads to cause division between middlebelt and arewa and between christians and muslims in north. But when ee open threads to do that southerners dont join and add voice. You will see a Igbo vs Yoruba thread with 15 pages and a middle belt vs arewa thread on page 1, but they were opened same day. If you go to see who is pushing the Igbo vs Yoruba thread, its us Southerners.
We cant just condemn their action we must also work on division amongst them. Do we lack means to do that?
Re: Hausa - Fulani Are Not Yoruba Enemies by Nigeriabiafra80: 2:47pm On Oct 25, 2020
Paretomaster1:

Shame on you..... Go back to the thread, you claimed your post was modified, amd twisted...
I said it
You have lost it
Please kindly go back to the argument
Don’t let your mental state affect your ability to read
Re: Hausa - Fulani Are Not Yoruba Enemies by Nigeriabiafra80: 2:49pm On Oct 25, 2020
AsiwajuNdigbo:

We cant stop them. We cant. What we should is counter them by also opening threads to cause division between middlebelt and arewa and between christians and muslims in north. But when ee open threads to do that southerners dont join and add voice. You will see a Igbo vs Yoruba thread with 15 pages and a middle belt vs arewa thread on page 1, but they were opened same day. If you go to see who is pushing the Igbo vs Yoruba thread, its us Southerners.
We cant just condemn their action we must also work on division amongst them. Do we lack means to do that?
I think southerners are so engage to fall for this
The page dragging are done by media paid buffons
Re: Hausa - Fulani Are Not Yoruba Enemies by Paretomaster1(m): 2:50pm On Oct 25, 2020
Nigeriabiafra80:

I said it
You have lost it
Please kindly go back to the argument
Don’t let your mental state affect your ability to read

Am sure you are one of those escapee from Benin prison...
Re: Hausa - Fulani Are Not Yoruba Enemies by bigeliot(m): 2:50pm On Oct 25, 2020
Big lie, FULANI is the problem in Nigeria. The rape, kill destroy and yet occupy all d sensitive positions in Nigeria and they are the least educated o. Wicked killers.

1 Like

Re: Hausa - Fulani Are Not Yoruba Enemies by AsiwajuNdigbo: 2:51pm On Oct 25, 2020
Nigeriabiafra80:

I think southerners are so engage to fall for this
The page dragging are done by media paid buffons

Are you saying arewa capacity to push media propaganda is better than southerner's?
Re: Hausa - Fulani Are Not Yoruba Enemies by MosheDayan: 2:52pm On Oct 25, 2020
Nigeriabiafra80:
Southerners please am here to warn you that the unleashed media goons
Have strategize
They now create thread
With comment seeking to pitch Yoruba and igbos
Their pattern is to control opinions in this forum that will instigate crisis
Their comment and thread always point to an particular tribe or so
Sometimes they play Yoruba sometimes they play igbo please beware

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hausa - Fulani Are Not Yoruba Enemies by Nigeriabiafra80: 2:54pm On Oct 25, 2020
AsiwajuNdigbo:

Are you saying arewa capacity to push media propaganda is better than southerner's?
I mean that southerners don’t engage in anything that won’t add fund in their account
Hence they resort to be used as media goons
Pay as you post
Re: Hausa - Fulani Are Not Yoruba Enemies by Nigeriabiafra80: 2:54pm On Oct 25, 2020
[quote author=MosheDayan post=95322620][/quote]
My brand
Re: Hausa - Fulani Are Not Yoruba Enemies by MagicBishop: 2:56pm On Oct 25, 2020
I agree . They are justky friendly Invaders wishing to conquer Yoruba land just as they did Ilorin and Osogbo.
Re: Hausa - Fulani Are Not Yoruba Enemies by MosheDayan: 2:58pm On Oct 25, 2020
Nigeriabiafra80:

My brand
grin grin
Re: Hausa - Fulani Are Not Yoruba Enemies by HeightsKE: 3:07pm On Oct 25, 2020
Bulleye:

Our unity should not be founded on hatred of Hausa - Fulani or the southern politicians working with them. We should not make the same mistake APC made. To vote out Jonathan, different political blocs formed alliance based on hatred for Jonathan to form APC. Here we are today.

Nobody hates the Hausa Fulani people...what we hate is Hausa Fulani people and their internal colonisation practices...what we hate is them occupying virtually every fed agencies nationwide....we cannot have the crude oil and ocean in the South and yet Hausa Fulani people are all over NPA nimasa,customs,ptdf,nnpc,dpr,ppmc,pppra.......are the only ones in the country?!

They are a common enemy to the south and other south cannot sit down and fold hands while the Yoruba people keep bringing these evil people upon everybody.

1 Like

Re: Hausa - Fulani Are Not Yoruba Enemies by HeightsKE: 3:09pm On Oct 25, 2020
Bulleye:
The majority of Non - Yoruba attacking Tinubu are doing so because he supports Buhari. And We have been bombarded with this propaganda of Yoruba being slaves for supporting Buhari.
However this same people are comfortable having one of their own to be vice to Atiku, also a Fulani.

Just as Nnamdi Kanu does not represent the Igbo people, so also Buhari has Fulani and Hausa that do not share some of his positions on national issues.

Hausa - Fulani are not our enemy just as Igbo,
Nupe, Ijaw, Ibibio, and other ethnic nationalities are not Yoruba Enemies.

It's easy to spot and know hypocrites.

Janus
Re: Hausa - Fulani Are Not Yoruba Enemies by AsiwajuNdigbo: 3:11pm On Oct 25, 2020
Nigeriabiafra80:

I mean that southerners don’t engage in anything that won’t add fund in their account
Hence they resort to be used as media goons
Pay as you post

That may be true but our strategy can drown their ambition. There are many people on different thteads saying the same thing you are telling us but if i open a middle belt vs arewa thread now they are unconcerned. If another person open Igbo vs Yoruba they will jump in and start defense. We must attack, that's a strategy. Attack! Our defensiveness is what gives them audacity for fulani to attack southerners on our own soil, whether in sagamu, ketu, oyigbo or awka. Have you ever heard of southerners attacking hausa fulani in kano, in katsina, in zaria, in zamfara?

Our strategy is attack on what matters to them the most. Their religion, their women, their culture, their politics. They will post picture of fulani girl our people will rush in and start praising beauty, when we ought to respond and violate her in words and how nice it should be knock off her hijab, and pin her down and make her swallow southern sperm, the fluid of kaffir as they call us. A while back some id1ot said fulani is most beautiful in nigeria followed by Igbo. His intention was to ridicule Yoruba. This was a known nwanne, not a pretender, we had to jump on him to correct it and say Igbo is most beautiful and leave it at that.

We need behavioral change online and offline to put arewa ehere they belong, under our arse to smell our fart everytime we let out foul smelling gas.

1 Like

Re: Hausa - Fulani Are Not Yoruba Enemies by AsiwajuNdigbo: 3:14pm On Oct 25, 2020
HeightsKE:

Nobody hates the Hausa Fulani people...what we hate is Hausa Fulani people and their internal colonisation practices...what we hate is them occupying virtually every fed agencies nationwide....we cannot have the crude oil and ocean in the South and yet Hausa Fulani people are all over NPA nimasa,customs,ptdf,nnpc,dpr,ppmc,pppra.......are the only ones in the country?!

They are a common enemy to the south and other south cannot sit down and fold hands while the Yoruba people keep bringing these evil people upon everybody.

God bless you jare.

Hausafulani should be the one marginalized. They should be the ones complaining that we are not allowing them into oil, into ports, into minerals. That their children need jobs.

Instead the oil owners, the port owners, the mineral owners are the ones begging to be allowed to enjoy their properties. We even beg them to not kill us on our land.

I used to support adeyinka grandson, he started with attack on hausafulani. If you go listen to some of his earlier videos you see how he enumerated the resources in south and the state of things and how gullible yoruba leaders are for not seeing it improper that hausafulani has to tell them there is no vacancy in ports authority for their sons and should wait but everywhere you look hausafulani has occupied positions. I turned away from him when he got distracted and began insulting Igbo. But still his messages on Southern-owned resources is an eye opener.
Re: Hausa - Fulani Are Not Yoruba Enemies by Nigeriabiafra80: 3:17pm On Oct 25, 2020
AsiwajuNdigbo:

That may be true but our strategy can drown their ambition. There are many people on different thteads saying the same thing you are telling us but if i open a middle belt vs arewa thread now they are unconcerned. If another person open Igbo vs Yoruba they will jump in and start defense. We must attack, that's a strategy. Attack! Our defensiveness is what gives them audacity for fulani to attack southerners on our own soil, whether in sagamu, ketu, oyigbo or awka. Have you ever heard of southerners attacking hausa fulani in kano, in katsina, in zaria, in zamfara?

Our strategy is attack on what matters to them the most. Their religion, their women, their culture, their politics. They will post picture of fulani girl our people will rush in and start praising beauty, when we ought to respond and violate her in words and how nice it should be knock off her hijab, and pin her down and make her swallow southern sperm, the fluid of kaffir as they call us. A while back some id1ot said fulani is most beautiful in nigeria followed by Igbo. His intention was to ridicule Yoruba. This was a known nwanne, not a pretender, we had to jump on him to correct it and say Igbo is most beautiful and leave it at that.

We need behavioral change online and offline to put arewa ehere they belong, under our arse to smell our fart everytime we let out foul smelling gas.
Your write up is apt
You don’t reason like average Nigeria
I concur
We can as well d@rail the thread
Re: Hausa - Fulani Are Not Yoruba Enemies by Bulleye(m): 3:30pm On Oct 25, 2020
HeightsKE:

The problem is not the Hausa-Fulani. The issue at stake is the unitary system that allows it to happen. Blaming Yoruba for the emergence of Buhari is wrong. Those pushing this narrative are also guilty of supporting Atku presidency.

1 Like

Re: Hausa - Fulani Are Not Yoruba Enemies by MickzyDonald: 5:23pm On Oct 25, 2020
SuperBold:
look at how they snub the protest, Yorubas at the corridor of power misbehaving, person wey wan pour sand for your garri na him u dey call friend
i said some,not all,at least the ones I know
Re: Hausa - Fulani Are Not Yoruba Enemies by Obamaofusa: 5:31pm On Oct 25, 2020
MickzyDonald:
I swear i prefer some hausa and fulani people to our so called yoruba people

That is your own wahala.It is a free world.
You have the largest population of Igbos in Yorubaland than anywhere in the world other than Igboland.

You have severally abused,maligned, accused etc Yorubas even in their SW but they have never attacked you but gave you conducive environment to thrive but you still show them hatred.Only God judges.

There are 2 very dangerous kinds of violence in Nigeria..
Hausa Fulanis... ..occasional physical violence.
Igbos.....continual verbal violence.
Both are very dangerous in a fledging society.
Re: Hausa - Fulani Are Not Yoruba Enemies by Bulleye(m): 5:47pm On Oct 25, 2020
Obamaofusa:

That is your own wahala.It is a free world.
You have the largest population of Igbos in Yorubaland than anywhere in the world other than Igboland.

You have severally abused,maligned, accused etc Yorubas even in their SW but they have never attacked you but gave you conducive environment to thrive but you still show them hatred.Only God judges.

There are 2 very dangerous kinds of violence in Nigeria..
Hausa Fulanis... ..occasional physical violence.
Igbos.....continual verbal violence.
Both are very dangerous in a fledging society.
Ipob encroachment into Southwestern Nigeria must be checked to avoid what is playing out in Oyigbo local government area in Rivers State.
Re: Hausa - Fulani Are Not Yoruba Enemies by Bulleye(m): 5:56pm On Oct 25, 2020
HeightsKE:

To be fair to the Hausa-Fulani, they never contest the ownership of an inch square piece of land with the Yoruba in Yoruba land. The cause of ethnic confrontation between the two nationalities is what I am still making research on. Contrast this with Ipob campaign over who owns where in the west and the position of the Igbo.
Re: Hausa - Fulani Are Not Yoruba Enemies by HeightsKE: 7:47pm On Oct 25, 2020
Bulleye:

To be fair to the Hausa-Fulani, they never contest the ownership of an inch square piece of land with the Yoruba in Yoruba land. The cause of ethnic confrontation between the two nationalities is what I am still making research on. Contrast this with Ipob campaign over who owns where in the west and the position of the Igbo.
I really pity your life...
Have you ever seen any Hausa Fulani people buying lands or renting houses the way other tribes do in the entire south?

The multitude of Hausa Fulani people hustling in say Lagos,bikers,mai guards,miss suyas,Mai ruwa, shoemakers,etc,do they even have rented places?

In sharp contrast,the Igbos rent big and small stores/shops,they employ labour in large numbers,they all have rented apartments,some buy lands and build houses,etc.
The Hausa Fulani don't contest for land but they now own Ilorin Kwara long ago.....they don't contest for land but they occupy virtually all positions in virtually all federal government agencies in the entire south,they don't contest for anything but are everywhere in the jungle killing people.....

See I'm not from the south east but I really wish they, Igbos will have their country,separated from people like you yorubas so you can have your beloved Hausa Fulani to yourselves in your beloved one Nigeria...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Enugu LG Flees As ESN Came To Visit Him Over The Sale Of Land To Fulani Herdsmen / 6 IGBOS THAT IPOB GANG KILLED IN THEIR FORCED SIT-AT-HOME TERRORISM / Two Fulani Boys Were Caught Attacking Press Outside The Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.