Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,197 members, 7,907,222 topics. Date: Thursday, 01 August 2024 at 06:24 AM

Men Coming Out With Charms & Voodoos Attacking The Police In Oyigbo Rivers State - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Men Coming Out With Charms & Voodoos Attacking The Police In Oyigbo Rivers State (4313 Views)

Gunmen Trapped Inside Jos Prison After Attacking The Correctional Centre / Man Beaten By Soldiers Who Mistook Him For Someone Else In Oyigbo, Rivers State / Gay Leader Who Defiles Underage Boys Caught In Oyigbo, Rivers (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Men Coming Out With Charms & Voodoos Attacking The Police In Oyigbo Rivers State by Nobody: 6:34pm On Oct 25, 2020
CryptoAnalyst:

Baba we both know that your votes don’t count. Whoever will mount that seat has been long decided within themselves. After the whole voting bullshit they will tell you several ballot boxes has been looted and compromised by the same thugs they hire to do the job.

Is there any vote where people don’t die in Nigeria? Lives are lost during elections and all for what?

Use your tongue and count your teeth.
Lol

Please just make sure you lead from the front in all this riot you're searching for. By this time next week, everything go don die down
Re: Men Coming Out With Charms & Voodoos Attacking The Police In Oyigbo Rivers State by CryptoAnalyst: 6:44pm On Oct 25, 2020
BabaOwen:
Lol

Please just make sure you lead from the front in all this riot you're searching for. By this time next week, everything go don die down

Don’t get me wrong I’m not inciting violence, like I said earlier violence is not the first option. I only countered your second statement about achieving peace through freaking ballot boxes. That’s the most ridiculous statement I’ve heard in a long while now.
Re: Men Coming Out With Charms & Voodoos Attacking The Police In Oyigbo Rivers State by Samyj247: 8:27pm On Oct 25, 2020
CryptoAnalyst:

Please help me sound some sense into that guy’s head. He is talking like he is not residing in Nigeria. Abi no be the same niger politics and election scam we all know about?

Who is fooling whom? The guy is talking CAPITAL TRASH!
no mind the bastard
Re: Men Coming Out With Charms & Voodoos Attacking The Police In Oyigbo Rivers State by MJluv(f): 9:10pm On Oct 25, 2020
PraiseGodNoTime:
Mãd man, mád dog!
You mustn't respond to every post. Some people are born cowardly mischievous. They hide behind their keyboards to create chaos. Responding to such people does nothing but emboldens them to continue in their cowardly nefarious acts.
Re: Men Coming Out With Charms & Voodoos Attacking The Police In Oyigbo Rivers State by goldfish27(m): 10:34pm On Oct 25, 2020
BabaOwen:
All this can be achieved without violence bro. We can do it through the ballot box

Bros them dey use ballot box b4
Re: Men Coming Out With Charms & Voodoos Attacking The Police In Oyigbo Rivers State by orgylover: 12:53am On Oct 26, 2020
lalasticla, seun please start banning people with this useless type of video that dont show anything but idiots shouting
Re: Men Coming Out With Charms & Voodoos Attacking The Police In Oyigbo Rivers State by GreaterFuture(m): 6:19am On Oct 26, 2020
nku5:
I see two or three guys jumping around on a deserted street amidst gunfire sounds they aren't attacking anybody or being attacked
Lol

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Your Experience Smoking Weed(loud) / My Gruesome Experience Working In An Indian Factory In Nigeria / Nigeria Police Force On Watsapp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.