Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,646 members, 7,921,403 topics. Date: Thursday, 15 August 2024 at 01:56 AM

Kogi Government Salutes Orderliness Of People At Palliative Warehouse - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kogi Government Salutes Orderliness Of People At Palliative Warehouse (4201 Views)

Explosion Rocks Kogi Government Office / Jos Covid-19 Palliative Warehouse Looted (Pictures and video) / Dino Melaye Exposes 'Kogi Government Thugs' (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kogi Government Salutes Orderliness Of People At Palliative Warehouse by Ezmans: 5:38pm On Oct 25, 2020
TecM0:
Smart Guy

Bello sharply shared his own palliative before people start biting him
smart kogi man
Re: Kogi Government Salutes Orderliness Of People At Palliative Warehouse by fijinjesu92792: 6:37pm On Oct 25, 2020
:Who knew! Someone i know once described them as coldstone and i thought he meant the ice cream.Was he an Ebira man?I don't know his tribe. But I think it will be the one connected to Igbo.
Re: Kogi Government Salutes Orderliness Of People At Palliative Warehouse by obyrich(m): 6:44pm On Oct 25, 2020
html14java:
My dear, let me burst your bubbles on Kogi state Paliatives. See this video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=obDsT8PDrmE
grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Orderliness indeed
Re: Kogi Government Salutes Orderliness Of People At Palliative Warehouse by YoungBlackRico(m): 6:52pm On Oct 25, 2020
Shortyy:

They're cruel.
Omo see stereotype o shocked This only show you are naive and stupid, honestly. grin
Re: Kogi Government Salutes Orderliness Of People At Palliative Warehouse by YoungBlackRico(m): 6:59pm On Oct 25, 2020
Shortyy:

I don't know. My ex is from Kogi. He's a heartless person.
Woa, hold up, so the reason you tagged a whole state 'cruel' is because your ex is from Kogi? You're actually more stupid than I thought grin. Let me guess, you probably don't even know what part of Kogi State he's from.
Re: Kogi Government Salutes Orderliness Of People At Palliative Warehouse by Shortyy(f): 7:08pm On Oct 25, 2020
YoungBlackRico:
Woa, hold up, so the reason you tagged a whole state 'cruel' is because your ex is from Kogi? You're actually more stupid than I thought grin. Let me guess, you probably don't even know what part of Kogi State he's from.

Funny
Re: Kogi Government Salutes Orderliness Of People At Palliative Warehouse by Valkrie: 7:15pm On Oct 25, 2020
Feminews:
Kogi Government Salutes Orderliness of People at Palliative Warehouse

By Femi Adi

The Kogi State Government wishes to express deep appreciation to the good people of the State who turned out at the State Warehouse to share the remaining palliatives that were reserved for women and youth groups after Government had distributed the bulk of the palliatives to all the 21 Local Government Areas.

According to the statement signed by Hon.Kingsley Fanwo ,the Kogi Commissioner for Information and Communications ,"The report at our disposal showed that Local Government authorities ensured the palliatives reached the masses and helped in ameliorating the hardship visited on our nation as a result of the Covid-19 pandemic.

The Statement further reads: "We urge our people to continue to stand tall in public conduct as Government will always put their welfare on the front burners.

" The Government of Kogi State also wishes to sound a note of warning to miscreants that all constitutional efforts will be geared towards protecting shop owners in the state as any violation of law and order will be met with superior resistance by Law Enforcement Agencies.

" Our people should go about their normal businesses as Kogi State remains safe."

Damage control, their governor bello wey wan declare curfew to enable him move the load to a different area before the masses out smarted him...!!

They didn't share it to the people...the people broke in and shared the damn goods amond themselves...heard the stampede even killed some people sef...!!

These mofo think Nigeria is in 1960..The politicians are the next in line after warehouse don finish...Nigeria people don finally decide to change am for these bagas...!!

Very useless idiots...!!!
Re: Kogi Government Salutes Orderliness Of People At Palliative Warehouse by merieam16(f): 7:16pm On Oct 25, 2020
html14java:

That's the only thing you know how to do on nl. Going about threads shouting fake news.
Retard.
No mind am, e name na uncle thomas
Re: Kogi Government Salutes Orderliness Of People At Palliative Warehouse by omojesu202(m): 7:35pm On Oct 25, 2020
Shortyy:

They're cruel.

stop generalizing, there are cruel people everywhere. And Kogi consists of different ethnic groups. don't come be using what an Ebira person did to you to judge Igala or others and vice versa
Re: Kogi Government Salutes Orderliness Of People At Palliative Warehouse by omojesu202(m): 7:36pm On Oct 25, 2020
Shortyy:

mttwww.... you never chin chun tin
Re: Kogi Government Salutes Orderliness Of People At Palliative Warehouse by Nobody: 7:40pm On Oct 25, 2020
potent5:
Politicians and wuru wuru
I fear who no fear Nigerian government
Re: Kogi Government Salutes Orderliness Of People At Palliative Warehouse by potent5(m): 7:51pm On Oct 25, 2020
Mehn! E be like say them de attend special training for their wuruwuru lifestyle
BabaOwen:
I fear who no fear Nigerian government
Re: Kogi Government Salutes Orderliness Of People At Palliative Warehouse by Nobody: 8:10pm On Oct 25, 2020
Shortyy:
I so much despise anything Kogi. God help me
I hope you will not develop high BP one
Re: Kogi Government Salutes Orderliness Of People At Palliative Warehouse by phyya(f): 8:23pm On Oct 25, 2020
Shortyy:

Lol. Is his name Abdulraheem?
Re: Kogi Government Salutes Orderliness Of People At Palliative Warehouse by Shortyy(f): 8:25pm On Oct 25, 2020
phyya:

Lol. Is his name Abdulraheem?
Lmao no
Re: Kogi Government Salutes Orderliness Of People At Palliative Warehouse by Miracle2020: 9:13pm On Oct 25, 2020
Kogi people, there is another palliative in Dino Melaye house. Let's fix a date
Re: Kogi Government Salutes Orderliness Of People At Palliative Warehouse by Nobody: 9:14pm On Oct 25, 2020
potent5:
Mehn! E be like say them de attend special training for their wuruwuru lifestyle
Lol
Re: Kogi Government Salutes Orderliness Of People At Palliative Warehouse by jesmond3945: 9:25pm On Oct 25, 2020
Shortyy:

Lol I'll try
he is right
Re: Kogi Government Salutes Orderliness Of People At Palliative Warehouse by THUNDAR(m): 10:41pm On Oct 25, 2020
Shortyy:
I so much despise anything Kogi. God help me

Am from Kogi State an encounter with me will change your perspective ma
Re: Kogi Government Salutes Orderliness Of People At Palliative Warehouse by encryptjay(m): 10:43pm On Oct 25, 2020
Shortyy:

Lol I'll try
You have to, don't let your nasty experience with one person determine how your relate with people from his tribe. In terms of wickedness, it's everywhere. Besides you might work with someone from there at some point so it's going to affect the team work and productivity in general.
BTW, a lot of folks don't usually have good words for their ex' grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

NANS Commends Tinubu For Approving Reduction In Transport Fare / Roles Of Cow In Government - An Analogy / Governor Dickson Achievements In Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.