Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,794 members, 7,905,919 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 July 2024 at 09:18 PM

What Have You Lost Interest In? - Nairaland / General (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Have You Lost Interest In? (24909 Views)

Simple Codes To Get Your Meter Number If You Lost It / How To Recover Facebook Account If You Lost Your Phone Number / BE HONEST!! At This Level, If You Lost #5k Will You Cry? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Have You Lost Interest In? by hstar: 7:42pm On Dec 25, 2020
Gwan2:

You cracked me up

But really, if humans have got the bigger picture of how long the universe have existed and how long humans have lived and will still live after we pass away, then we will understand 100yrs which a very healthy human in this our time could attain is just a nanosecond or tiny drop in the ocean in the scheme of things as regard the universe.

The afterthought is worth loosing interest in most ephemeral things we think matters
I've attained this level

For u to get this picture, u've really thought deep

Same here

150 years to this time, all of us have gone and forgotten including new born babies, plus the foolish politicians who are planning for 2023 without knowing if they would live to see tomorrow

2 Likes

Re: What Have You Lost Interest In? by hstar: 7:49pm On Dec 25, 2020
EVILFOREST:

Chaaiiiiiii.
I can understand.
The moment understanding, communication and COMPATIBILITY are lost, marriage becomes a pendulum.
Any WIND can blow it in any direction.
Words
Re: What Have You Lost Interest In? by azpekuliar: 7:30am On Dec 30, 2020
Sitting down to watch the entire 90mins of a football match.
Re: What Have You Lost Interest In? by ninodaniel(m): 8:10pm On Dec 31, 2020
Deceptionlove:

I've almost lost Interest In everything about Nigeria. Almighty God Is the only one who keeps me going on these days plus my new bumper pay job and lucrative business. I can't wait for my Canada Visa to be successful and Jet out......
Baba i happy for u o
Abeg show ur boy love
Re: What Have You Lost Interest In? by shuwaboy(m): 5:54pm On Jan 13, 2021
passionberry:

I'm In a good relationship ,but I'm not feeling the vibes anymore due to fail relationhips in the past so just tiring ..my man is everything I want in a man. But relationships these days s overrated

Probably u need to rediscover yourself first.
Re: What Have You Lost Interest In? by teachmeyahoo: 11:11pm On Jan 13, 2021
i'm tired of life sef, i would have do yahoo but no update.

if you can help with update, pls let me know
Re: What Have You Lost Interest In? by 21savages: 11:46pm On Feb 01, 2021
lasisi69:
rich nigga shit
No vibes, they re all bleeped-up.

1 Like

Re: What Have You Lost Interest In? by Samcent: 8:06pm On Apr 16, 2021
Reucy:

We are in same shoes here, I use to be this kind of girl that could never go a day without reading and watching movies, but now I have zero interest in all those, though at times I force myself to read but no longer done out of passion.
Quite awhile you visited this forum last.

I trust you are doing great.

My regards!
Re: What Have You Lost Interest In? by Reucy(f): 9:40am On Apr 17, 2021
Samcent:

Quite awhile you visited this forum last.

I trust you are doing great.

My regards!

Yes dear, I'm good. Thanks.
How about you?
Re: What Have You Lost Interest In? by Samcent: 10:03am On Apr 17, 2021
Reucy:

Yes dear, I'm good. Thanks.
How about you?
I'm fine.

Best wishes!
Re: What Have You Lost Interest In? by hstar: 11:52pm On Jul 10, 2021

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

What Going On In Nigeria? Why Do People Beg Alot / Things People Regret Before They Die / OAU AWARD: Fynestboi Wins Best Online Personality

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.