Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,711 members, 7,879,113 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 12:45 PM

Will You Eat This Stew Prepared By Your EX? (photo) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Will You Eat This Stew Prepared By Your EX? (photo) (5971 Views)

Sunday Food, Prepared By Me. / Imagine Your Little Daughter Writing This About Your Wife's Ex (photo) / Say Something Nice About Your Ex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Will You Eat This Stew Prepared By Your EX? (photo) by ChristisGod: 5:27pm On Oct 25, 2020
Two months after breakup
She pays you a surprise visit and prepares this 'sumptuous' stew for you

Will you eat it?

grin

1 Like

Re: Will You Eat This Stew Prepared By Your EX? (photo) by Hardgun: 5:27pm On Oct 25, 2020
No

1 Like

Re: Will You Eat This Stew Prepared By Your EX? (photo) by ChristisGod: 5:30pm On Oct 25, 2020
Hardgun:
No

Why na grin

1 Like

Re: Will You Eat This Stew Prepared By Your EX? (photo) by bottlewater1(m): 5:30pm On Oct 25, 2020
wetin be this lipsrsealed

holy ghost fire

Evey mami water spirit in my pot
oyaaaaaaaaa die die die

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Will You Eat This Stew Prepared By Your EX? (photo) by Bluezy13(m): 5:34pm On Oct 25, 2020
I will eat the food and my ex.

3 Likes

Re: Will You Eat This Stew Prepared By Your EX? (photo) by chychy12(m): 5:53pm On Oct 25, 2020
Re: Will You Eat This Stew Prepared By Your EX? (photo) by HRHQueenPhil(f): 6:03pm On Oct 25, 2020
Question only for the men
My ex is a terrible cook so I wld never let him cook for me
Re: Will You Eat This Stew Prepared By Your EX? (photo) by Nobody: 6:28pm On Oct 25, 2020
The forbidden soup grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Will You Eat This Stew Prepared By Your EX? (photo) by Samfloxin(m): 7:56pm On Oct 25, 2020
Now, I call this 'ofe mmanu'

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Will You Eat This Stew Prepared By Your EX? (photo) by AFvckingAlpha(m): 7:59pm On Oct 25, 2020
The fvck

Niggarr!!

What the fvck is these?
Re: Will You Eat This Stew Prepared By Your EX? (photo) by Silentgroper(m): 8:20pm On Oct 25, 2020
HRHQueenPhil:
Question only for the men
My ex is a terrible cook so I wld never let him cook for me
Why should u allow a man cook 4 u
Re: Will You Eat This Stew Prepared By Your EX? (photo) by QueenMarvella(f): 8:38pm On Oct 25, 2020
They would still eat it, awon onijekuje.
Re: Will You Eat This Stew Prepared By Your EX? (photo) by kesandu94684: 9:00pm On Oct 25, 2020
The fvckNiggarr!!What the fvck is these?
Re: Will You Eat This Stew Prepared By Your EX? (photo) by HRHQueenPhil(f): 9:33pm On Oct 25, 2020
Silentgroper:
Why should u allow a man cook 4 u

He thinks he can cook, I don't know how to hurt his feelings
Re: Will You Eat This Stew Prepared By Your EX? (photo) by Silentgroper(m): 10:13pm On Oct 25, 2020
HRHQueenPhil:

And u couldnt atleast guide him through. U're so wickett
Re: Will You Eat This Stew Prepared By Your EX? (photo) by Oturatetuala(m): 10:14pm On Oct 25, 2020
I will eat it and nothing will happen...
Re: Will You Eat This Stew Prepared By Your EX? (photo) by Holumhidey(m): 1:33am On Oct 26, 2020
HRHQueenPhil:

Re: Will You Eat This Stew Prepared By Your EX? (photo) by illicit(m): 1:56am On Oct 26, 2020
I will eat it with soft bread....
Re: Will You Eat This Stew Prepared By Your EX? (photo) by ehinmowo: 5:23am On Oct 26, 2020
ChristisGod:

Two months after breakup
She pays you a surprise visit and prepares this 'sumptuous' stew for you

Will you eat it?

grin

Don't make me vomit early in the morning na. What kind of disgust is this?
Re: Will You Eat This Stew Prepared By Your EX? (photo) by IjebuWarrior: 5:49am On Oct 26, 2020
grin
Re: Will You Eat This Stew Prepared By Your EX? (photo) by Gyvbn76: 6:28am On Oct 26, 2020
IF you are looking for the best smart contract that's based on BITCOIN to join, then look no further.

This management platform that provides a wide range of financial services.which includes interests across foreign exchange,BTC&ETH..
We believe in the creation of multiple income streams for sustainable wealth.of up to 10% every day for the total of 15 days period

The platform that gives opportunity to make extra money at the comfort of your home..

WEBSITE
W W W. H E R O S P H E R E. C L U B
W W W. H E R O S P H E R E. C L U B
Re: Will You Eat This Stew Prepared By Your EX? (photo) by Starboytwo(m): 7:33am On Oct 26, 2020
Not touching that with a long spoon...

You not see danger shocked
Re: Will You Eat This Stew Prepared By Your EX? (photo) by 444crop: 9:22am On Oct 26, 2020
This one na Anya na ele uwa stew
Re: Will You Eat This Stew Prepared By Your EX? (photo) by officialfestus(m): 10:27am On Oct 26, 2020
grin wahala
Re: Will You Eat This Stew Prepared By Your EX? (photo) by Burgerlomo: 10:28am On Oct 26, 2020
4 where? Boi don japa grin

1 Like

Re: Will You Eat This Stew Prepared By Your EX? (photo) by DaFuhrer(m): 1:36pm On Oct 26, 2020
I go use spoon stir that stupid face comot, kon find better akpu nack the stew
Re: Will You Eat This Stew Prepared By Your EX? (photo) by Nobody: 3:05pm On Oct 26, 2020
Na the same soup killed Abacha
Oloun maje
Make water carry her and the soup go faraway faraaaawaaaaaay

(1) (Reply)

How She Lost Her Virginity / My Girlfriend Gets Angry When I Don't Buy Ice Cream / Those That Have Been Broken Hearted Before, Share Your Experience Here.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.