Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,371 members, 7,940,421 topics. Date: Thursday, 05 September 2024 at 05:04 AM

- Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / (5771 Views)

Most Ladies Will Hate This Bitter Truth. / The Number One Thing Women Hate The Most About Sex / Why Do Guys Hate This Word So Much? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: by femi4: 5:50am On Oct 26, 2020
Even in friendship they can be jealous. Questions like : Why is she your friend? Am I not friend enough for you?

She's getting much of your attention, hardly see you around these days.

They are wired that way
Re: by backtalkG(m): 6:31am On Oct 26, 2020
Abiababe:
Don't you think you're a psycho? You knew she wouldn't take it lightly and you told her anyway then her reaction made you very happy that you came here to give recharge card to the best answer? Jeez
ilegend is a legendary sadist
Re: by Mrscarter(f): 8:32am On Oct 26, 2020
dotunibrahim7:
she's jealous bro you just showed her you've got options(abundance mentality)..shes threatened now she's gonna compete with the other girls to get your attention

I think Ur right
Re: by coolsegun2002: 9:09am On Oct 26, 2020
backtalkG:
ilegend is a legendary sadist

Ilegendd is not a sadist, he’s not just ready for any woman to customize him..... and that’s the MO of women....

one mistake sex they start to ask what are we now

U asked them out, you start to owe them money

Three sex, you owe them introduction

Once it’s above 5sex, you owe them forever do us part, a home and children, and a life time of care....

once it doesn’t lead to marriage, u are a scum..they will swear for you till they find someone new willing to be customized...

4 Likes

Re: by dotunibrahim7(m): 10:28am On Oct 26, 2020
Shanklee:

likee say i sabi you brother

modified

noooo
the one wey i sabi na weyrey and e dey lazy. e no fit do agriculture cheesy
lol okay
Re: by backtalkG(m): 11:22am On Oct 26, 2020
coolsegun2002:

Ilegendd is not a sadist, he’s not just ready for any woman to customize him..... and that’s the MO of women....

one mistake sex they start to ask what are we now

U asked them out, you start to owe them money

Three sex, you owe them introduction

Once it’s above 5sex, you owe them forever do us part, a home and children, and a life time of care....

once it doesn’t lead to marriage, u are a scum..they will swear for you till they find someone new willing to be customized...

OK I got it, but woman have always been like that it's their nature 'A lady's imagination is very rapid; it jumps from admiration to love, from love to matrimony in a moment .'
Re: by coolsegun2002: 11:43am On Oct 26, 2020
backtalkG:
OK I got it, but woman have always been like that it's their nature 'A lady's imagination is very rapid; it jumps from admiration to love, from love to matrimony in a moment .'

Well, Some people are not just ready for that... and the truth is some people will never be ready

We are damaged goods in this world...it’s the level of damage that’s different...

some people see men as their enemies yet they want pen!s, example extreme feminists....

I think ilegendd is the male version of feminist...if there’s anything like that

1 Like

Re: by Rules7: 5:46am On Oct 27, 2020
collinsuchendu:
Oga ILegendd, Please stop dating Nigerian girls hoes they don't love you a bit

A word is enough for the ...

Swears bro, I learnt this the hard way still recovering.
Re: by AkinwaleJJ(f): 6:24am On Oct 27, 2020
Throughout the world women are the same, we feel the same way towards relationships that comes as a result of our own hearts and desires.
If your woman is not jealous then she's just spending her leisure with you, you're not the real man.
Secondly honesty doesn't come easily in relationships, both of you have to build it to that level. It largely depends on what you both have in mind for each other and not just the game thing.
So just try turning the table and see how what you posted affects men who has what it takes to get more women like charming looks, talented, cash flow, social and of course romantic. Try see how many of suchlike ones can be honest with just one woman!

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Does It Mean,when A Girl Likes Hitting A Guy?. / Should I Go Back Or Continue Waiting For Her? / (pics) Which Animal Did This To My Body?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.