Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,481 members, 7,929,592 topics. Date: Friday, 23 August 2024 at 05:22 PM

EndSARS: Donald Duke On Looting In Calabar, 'When Human Being Steals Toilet' - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EndSARS: Donald Duke On Looting In Calabar, 'When Human Being Steals Toilet' (50294 Views)

Revolution Has Started' - Aisha Yesufu On Looting Of Truck Carrying Food Items I / CACOVID Statement On Looting Of COVID-19 Palliatives / Buhari On Looting: 'Turn Back Your Children If They Bring Back Unaccounted Goods (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EndSARS: Donald Duke On Looting In Calabar, 'When Human Being Steals Toilet' by seeker121(m): 8:24am On Oct 26, 2020
Let them enjoy the monster they made because the poor no get joy at all.

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: Donald Duke On Looting In Calabar, 'When Human Being Steals Toilet' by Bakin3(m): 8:24am On Oct 26, 2020
Nigeria my country. We can get better.

We construct Bio digester (Modern Sockaway). Quick to install. No waste removal. Little maintenance. Odorless. Little space required. Doesn't contaminate ground water. Check my signature.
Re: EndSARS: Donald Duke On Looting In Calabar, 'When Human Being Steals Toilet' by Karlman: 8:24am On Oct 26, 2020
cktheluckyman:

He is one of the best Governors Nigeria has ever produced.Dont say what you don't know

I spoke to him once he came visiting my chairman he is fine gentleman very cool and down

4 Likes

Re: EndSARS: Donald Duke On Looting In Calabar, 'When Human Being Steals Toilet' by Ebenezar2O21: 8:25am On Oct 26, 2020
cktheluckyman:

He is one of the best Governors Nigeria has ever produced.Dont say what you don't know
na God go punish that seunmsg or whatever his name is.
he's the most foolish and most dumb entity on this forum.
Idiot

5 Likes

Re: EndSARS: Donald Duke On Looting In Calabar, 'When Human Being Steals Toilet' by Dididrumz(m): 8:26am On Oct 26, 2020
seunmsg:

Donald is part of those that dehumanized and ruined the future of our youths. He was the governor of Cross River state for 8 years and contributed significantly to whatever problems the youths in the state are facing today.

Do You even know Donal Duke? Or you just want to talk like a kid who wasn't born when He was a Governor?

Stop saying things just for the fun of talking.
This man is one of Nigeria's best governors.

5 Likes

Re: EndSARS: Donald Duke On Looting In Calabar, 'When Human Being Steals Toilet' by ignis: 8:26am On Oct 26, 2020
Extremely bad.
Re: EndSARS: Donald Duke On Looting In Calabar, 'When Human Being Steals Toilet' by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 8:27am On Oct 26, 2020
When there are alot of psychiatric patients in the streets, this I what we get. If no be madness, how person go carry that kind thing?
Re: EndSARS: Donald Duke On Looting In Calabar, 'When Human Being Steals Toilet' by ceeceeco: 8:27am On Oct 26, 2020
Rhapsodia:
Okay...

It amazes me how in a country where we have sound minds like donald duke....Buhari happens to be the President....so sad...

The Cross river of today was built by Donald duke just the Akwa Ibom of today was built by Akpabio...

Let's keep hoping for a better Nigeria..
Bro it's a very big shame, Iam ashamed to call that useless & good for nothing illiterate a president of a nation with so many reasonable & educated men. How that illiterate became a president is still a shock to me. I'm really really sick & disappointed.

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: Donald Duke On Looting In Calabar, 'When Human Being Steals Toilet' by MoxxxxO123(m): 8:28am On Oct 26, 2020
seunmsg:

Donald is part of those that dehumanized and ruined the future of our youths. He was the governor of Cross River state for 8 years and contributed significantly to whatever problems the youths in the state are facing today.
please reason before commenting,it's unrealistic to berate a performer..

4 Likes

Re: EndSARS: Donald Duke On Looting In Calabar, 'When Human Being Steals Toilet' by PraiselyPraise: 8:29am On Oct 26, 2020
Rhapsodia:
Okay...

It amazes me how in a country where we have sound minds like donald duke....Buhari happens to be the President....so sad...

The Cross river of today was built by Donald duke just the Akwa Ibom of today was built by Akpabio...

Let's keep hoping for a better Nigeria..

Tribal and religious and party affiliation is what is killing Nigeria. If not, I don't see why a sound individual like Donald Duke shouldn't become the President of the country.

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: Donald Duke On Looting In Calabar, 'When Human Being Steals Toilet' by TroubleMaker47(m): 8:30am On Oct 26, 2020
seunmsg:

[s]Donald is part of those that dehumanized and ruined the future of our youths. He was the governor of Cross River state for 8 years and contributed significantly to whatever problems the youths in the state are facing today[/s].
Donald Duke was the best thing to happen to Calabar after dog meat!
Ask Calabar people!!!

5 Likes

Re: EndSARS: Donald Duke On Looting In Calabar, 'When Human Being Steals Toilet' by Brushstrokes20: 8:31am On Oct 26, 2020
Spot on Mr Duke!
Nig is being ruled by a bunch of self serving thieves and sadistic rulers!
Re: EndSARS: Donald Duke On Looting In Calabar, 'When Human Being Steals Toilet' by RevT1: 8:31am On Oct 26, 2020
PissfulProtester:
That one even better. Abeg wetin we go call this man wey steal tank for Ilorion?
You won't get that tank less than 50k (new) where I live.
Re: EndSARS: Donald Duke On Looting In Calabar, 'When Human Being Steals Toilet' by misano(m): 8:32am On Oct 26, 2020
seunmsg:

Donald D. is one of D best Govs Nigeria ever had.

4 Likes

Re: EndSARS: Donald Duke On Looting In Calabar, 'When Human Being Steals Toilet' by misano(m): 8:33am On Oct 26, 2020
jlinkd78:
Can't stop loving and respecting this gentleman. Whenever I remember Calabar (COME AND LIVE AND BE AT REST) way back 2003/04 when this handsome dude held sway I keep wondering why reasonable politicians can't become Nigerian President

We must push dem into power this time.

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: Donald Duke On Looting In Calabar, 'When Human Being Steals Toilet' by Nobody: 8:34am On Oct 26, 2020
shocked nawao
Re: EndSARS: Donald Duke On Looting In Calabar, 'When Human Being Steals Toilet' by Lush100(m): 8:35am On Oct 26, 2020
That time that Donald Duke wanted to contest for president,
They threatened his family,
The guy with beautiful wife and children just left the scene.
Now we are left with our current President.
Jonathan should have done far better in handling the affairs of the nation else the clamor for Buhari wouldn't have crept up.
Donald Duke brought tourism to Nigeria through Calabar....fact.( that was his focus) and it was well crafted.

2 Likes

Re: EndSARS: Donald Duke On Looting In Calabar, 'When Human Being Steals Toilet' by symbianDON(m): 8:36am On Oct 26, 2020
cktheluckyman:

don't mind him. sometimes they post just for the sake of it.
Re: EndSARS: Donald Duke On Looting In Calabar, 'When Human Being Steals Toilet' by Otasman2: 8:37am On Oct 26, 2020
seunmsg:

Keep quiet if you don't have what to say, were you in Calabar when he was a governor? That man is a blessing to Cross River State and we love him dearly, during his time as a governor businesses was booming, scholarships were given, jobs and contracts were everywhere in Calabar so don't come and be saying what you don't know.

4 Likes

Re: EndSARS: Donald Duke On Looting In Calabar, 'When Human Being Steals Toilet' by misano(m): 8:37am On Oct 26, 2020
helinues:
They are simply jobless youths... Youths of no tomorrow solving a problem by creating multiple problems

Please take ur BMC salary & stop disturbing D Nigerian web.

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: Donald Duke On Looting In Calabar, 'When Human Being Steals Toilet' by CsRockefeller(m): 8:40am On Oct 26, 2020
J111333:
The mattress really shocked me aswear. grin

Sincerely, I was stunned like where u con dey sleep before?
Re: EndSARS: Donald Duke On Looting In Calabar, 'When Human Being Steals Toilet' by dalass(f): 8:41am On Oct 26, 2020
cktheluckyman:

He should have been chosen as Yaradua as VP. But Obj chose Jonathan. He would have been President too. But when there is a Northern President, the Vice is chosen so that he won't be a competition and outshine his boss

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: Donald Duke On Looting In Calabar, 'When Human Being Steals Toilet' by sageb: 8:41am On Oct 26, 2020
Staro:
“We must mean what we say and say what we mean. When the youths feel that your words
are empty statements, they won’t take you seriously anymore,”
- Donald Duke

I guess Duke was referring directly to the current governor of that state Ben Ayadey.
That governor throws words around carelessly ... perhaps thinking he's talking to primary school pupils.
I be na only him be professor ?

That governor should grow up abeg.
He behaves like a small child
is it prof. Ayade you are refering to like this? OYa come and say this in the olimpotic merismetesis. Ayade and grammar is like 5&6

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: Donald Duke On Looting In Calabar, 'When Human Being Steals Toilet' by misano(m): 8:42am On Oct 26, 2020
Lush100:
That time that Donald Duke wanted to contest for president,
They threatened his family,
The guy with beautiful wife and children just left the scene.
Now we are left with our current President.
Jonathan should have done far better in handling the affairs of the nation else the clamor for Buhari wouldn't have crept up.
Donald Duke brought tourism to Nigeria through Calabar....fact.( that was his focus) and it was well crafted.

He is coming back in 2023

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: Donald Duke On Looting In Calabar, 'When Human Being Steals Toilet' by dalass(f): 8:42am On Oct 26, 2020
J111333:
The mattress really shocked me aswear. grin

The used WC shock me pass! grin
Re: EndSARS: Donald Duke On Looting In Calabar, 'When Human Being Steals Toilet' by Proudlyngwa(m): 8:43am On Oct 26, 2020
No Mr Duke , you are only trying to be politically correct.
Looting a toilet is going overboard and I can bet you that person who did that did not do it out of poverty or need but because he had the opportunity to do so.
Let's call a spade a spade, Nigerians are nothing different from their political class. The missing point is level of opportunity.

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: Donald Duke On Looting In Calabar, 'When Human Being Steals Toilet' by Prenonjebose: 8:46am On Oct 26, 2020
Used toilet!!! Una never see anything. They should pray this event doesn't occur again, lest people would uproot houses.
Re: EndSARS: Donald Duke On Looting In Calabar, 'When Human Being Steals Toilet' by UnimkeAk(m): 8:46am On Oct 26, 2020
XXXXTENTACION:
always playing the blame game.

trademark of A.P.C
Always push blames undecided

Is it a lie?... I'm a Cross Riverian...
The debts this deceitful man left for us , we will pay in 200years and will still be paying
Re: EndSARS: Donald Duke On Looting In Calabar, 'When Human Being Steals Toilet' by GEEBITE: 8:46am On Oct 26, 2020
Donald is guilty in Calabar but Tinubu is not guilty in Lagos.Please take a look at the mirror and see the reflection.
seunmsg:

5 Likes

Re: EndSARS: Donald Duke On Looting In Calabar, 'When Human Being Steals Toilet' by israelmao(m): 8:47am On Oct 26, 2020
Buhari made Nigeria standing on her head.
Re: EndSARS: Donald Duke On Looting In Calabar, 'When Human Being Steals Toilet' by Edyice: 8:48am On Oct 26, 2020
Very soon the rich and middle class will be eaten by the poor grin
Re: EndSARS: Donald Duke On Looting In Calabar, 'When Human Being Steals Toilet' by aragon4realz(m): 8:54am On Oct 26, 2020
PissfulProtester:
That one even better. Abeg wetin we go call this man wey steal tank for Ilorin?
he knows the worth of that thank to him,don't blame him

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigeria’s Untouchable Seven / Buhari's Portrait Hung On A Pole In Cameroon (Photo) / The Real Difference Between ICPC And EFCC?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.