Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,670 members, 7,914,799 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 11:54 AM

I Was Planning To Share The Looted COVID-19 Palliatives On My Birthday –lawmaker - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Was Planning To Share The Looted COVID-19 Palliatives On My Birthday –lawmaker (369 Views)

NSCDC Dismisses Officer Who Looted COVID-19 Palliatives In Abuja / Vandalization Of COVID-19 Palliatives Warehouse At Mazamaza: LASG Condemns Act / Thugs Share COVID-19 Palliatives Found At The Oba Of Lagos Palace (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Was Planning To Share The Looted COVID-19 Palliatives On My Birthday –lawmaker by 9jamomedia: 8:35pm On Oct 25, 2020
The majority leader in the Lagos State House of Assembly Majority Leader, Sanai (SOB) Agunbiade has said that he was planning to distribute the palliatives looted from his home in Ikorodu on Friday, October 23.

A mob stormed his apartment and looted food items and other properties they could lay their hands on.
https://9jamo.com/i-was-planning-to-share-the-looted-covid-19-palliatives-on-my-birthday-lawmaker-sob-agunbiade/84383/

Re: I Was Planning To Share The Looted COVID-19 Palliatives On My Birthday –lawmaker by MickzyDonald: 8:39pm On Oct 25, 2020
Stupid idiot,see his head sef

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Was Planning To Share The Looted COVID-19 Palliatives On My Birthday –lawmaker by zickyclef: 10:49pm On Oct 25, 2020
As in de born u and convid19 dsame day
Re: I Was Planning To Share The Looted COVID-19 Palliatives On My Birthday –lawmaker by Chiedu4Trump: 4:11am On Oct 26, 2020
9jamomedia:
The majority leader in the Lagos State House of Assembly Majority Leader, Sanai (SOB) Agunbiade has said that he was planning to distribute the palliatives looted from his home in Ikorodu on Friday, October 23.

A mob stormed his apartment and looted food items and other properties they could lay their hands on.
https://9jamo.com/i-was-planning-to-share-the-looted-covid-19-palliatives-on-my-birthday-lawmaker-sob-agunbiade/84383/

STFU the palliative are they urs to give out when you like?
Re: I Was Planning To Share The Looted COVID-19 Palliatives On My Birthday –lawmaker by Aboks(m): 4:14am On Oct 26, 2020
Werey

(1) (Reply)

Lawyers, Parents Return 24 Edo Fleeing Prisoners / ‘repentant Boko Haram’: A Look At Operation Safe Corridor Deradicalisation Camp / Two Nigerians Attempt Suicide Over $1m Capital Trade Requirement In Ghana

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.