Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,291 members, 7,971,049 topics. Date: Wednesday, 09 October 2024 at 08:41 PM

If Nigeria Was To Be Human Being, What Would You Say To Him/her? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / If Nigeria Was To Be Human Being, What Would You Say To Him/her? (200 Views)

Religious violators list: We are disappointed Nigeria was delisted - USCIRF / Why You Should Beware Of The Kind Of Prayer You Say On December 31st / Bishop Oyedepo: 'What Will Happen If Nigeria Becomes An Islamic Nation' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If Nigeria Was To Be Human Being, What Would You Say To Him/her? by DjsirP1(m): 9:12pm On Oct 25, 2020
Me i would say to him that he need to be a born again. What about you!

1 Like

Re: If Nigeria Was To Be Human Being, What Would You Say To Him/her? by HRHQueenPhil(f): 9:42pm On Oct 25, 2020
Since.it.wld.never happen.
Re: If Nigeria Was To Be Human Being, What Would You Say To Him/her? by Sundrus: 9:57pm On Oct 25, 2020
I go say make she go for psychotherapy.
Re: If Nigeria Was To Be Human Being, What Would You Say To Him/her? by donbachi(m): 10:07pm On Oct 25, 2020
Make he/she go hang..to put an end to all dis wahala.
Re: If Nigeria Was To Be Human Being, What Would You Say To Him/her? by godofuck231: 10:15pm On Oct 25, 2020
congratulations on your economic anal rape and bondage by our ancestors still living and ruling, till you stand upright only then will your name be great , again !
Re: If Nigeria Was To Be Human Being, What Would You Say To Him/her? by longetivity(m): 10:58pm On Oct 25, 2020
I go kill am, yes I will kill naija if e be human
Re: If Nigeria Was To Be Human Being, What Would You Say To Him/her? by illicit(m): 12:15am On Oct 26, 2020
I will sue her to court....
Re: If Nigeria Was To Be Human Being, What Would You Say To Him/her? by Holumhidey(m): 1:30am On Oct 26, 2020
HRHQueenPhil:
Since.it.wld.never happen.
Re: If Nigeria Was To Be Human Being, What Would You Say To Him/her? by Mathantics: 2:30am On Oct 26, 2020
If Nigeria was a human being, Nigeria would be a mad man 40 years on the street.

As a Nigerian, I'll just shake my head and pass, because, Nigeria's government don't take care of sane people let alone mad people.
Re: If Nigeria Was To Be Human Being, What Would You Say To Him/her? by jesusjnr2020(m): 3:46am On Oct 26, 2020
I'd tell her to humble herself, repent and go back to God. And that if she does that, it shall be well with her, for her case is not hopeless. Many have been in more hopeless situation and still recovered.

God bless Nigeria.

(1) (Reply)

Steer Clear Of Doubt / Unpardonable Sin / Applying Rationality And Understanding To Religion (volume II)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.