Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,615 members, 7,979,083 topics. Date: Friday, 18 October 2024 at 08:01 PM

Don't Open IF You Dont Have The Stomach For It! Two Boys Lynched In ABA Today - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Don't Open IF You Dont Have The Stomach For It! Two Boys Lynched In ABA Today (5963 Views)

Oba, Anambra Vigilante Shot On The Stomach,. Graphic Pictures. / Suspected Armed Robber And Rapist Lynched In Ibadan By Angry Mob / Lagos Police Shoot Woman In The Stomach Over ₦100 Bribe, Beat Her Husband (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don't Open IF You Dont Have The Stomach For It! Two Boys Lynched In ABA Today by Temmylee01(m): 4:31pm On Oct 26, 2020
wearsandtrends1:

HE'S*
Gosj001:
Is this English?
wearsandtrends1:

HE'S*
both of y'all ain't even know what you saying... he is, is abbreviated as( he's) so the guy is right to use "HIS" his english is so so so. or would you prefer "HE IS" he is english is so so so
Re: Don't Open IF You Dont Have The Stomach For It! Two Boys Lynched In ABA Today by Temmylee01(m): 4:34pm On Oct 26, 2020
BlackPantherxXx:

His use of English Language can lynch someone, to be honest.

Kai, and some people would claim to be University graduates. grin

RIP to the thieves. "P" for Peace or Pieces. Choice is yours!
you're damn right "HIS" use of English is worrying some .
Re: Don't Open IF You Dont Have The Stomach For It! Two Boys Lynched In ABA Today by Franzinni: 4:37pm On Oct 26, 2020
Op nah you nab brun pah
Equatorial Guinea ye?

Y lem run chase cash fire deh?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Don't Open IF You Dont Have The Stomach For It! Two Boys Lynched In ABA Today by sunshineV(f): 5:06pm On Oct 26, 2020
finally 49s don show
Re: Don't Open IF You Dont Have The Stomach For It! Two Boys Lynched In ABA Today by wearsandtrends1: 5:08pm On Oct 26, 2020
Buho:
the seller na steal shout?
Run chase cash fire?

This is the funniest thing I've ever read grin grin
You're welcomr
Re: Don't Open IF You Dont Have The Stomach For It! Two Boys Lynched In ABA Today by Nobody: 5:48pm On Oct 26, 2020
U Need To Be Born Again Academically.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Don't Open IF You Dont Have The Stomach For It! Two Boys Lynched In ABA Today by Gosj001: 6:12pm On Oct 26, 2020
Temmylee01:
both of y'all ain't even know what you saying... he is, is abbreviated as( he's) so the guy is right to use "HIS" his english is so so so. or would you prefer "HE IS" he is english is so so so

What are you saying??

Can you comprehend what he wrote?
Re: Don't Open IF You Dont Have The Stomach For It! Two Boys Lynched In ABA Today by lowkeybahdguy(m): 6:16pm On Oct 26, 2020
OP your english don wound my eye..

1 Like

Re: Don't Open IF You Dont Have The Stomach For It! Two Boys Lynched In ABA Today by Reeses: 6:16pm On Oct 26, 2020
wearsandtrends1:

The two guys were ub stealbrun the man na shop in the state

Money na comot in Tyre fire boys money in hide bag

The seller na steal shout �

Run chase cash fire

Chai God save us oooo
Such a terrible event

Find attached
Bidens English.
Re: Don't Open IF You Dont Have The Stomach For It! Two Boys Lynched In ABA Today by themainman600(m): 7:00pm On Oct 26, 2020
mad people just full Nairaland

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Don't Open IF You Dont Have The Stomach For It! Two Boys Lynched In ABA Today by nedekid: 7:04pm On Oct 26, 2020
I almost had a headache trying to figure out what you wrote.

1 Like

Re: Don't Open IF You Dont Have The Stomach For It! Two Boys Lynched In ABA Today by mii4u(f): 9:05pm On Oct 26, 2020
blackpanthar:
pls repair your English language first.... it's giving me headache
Serious headache

2 Likes

Re: Don't Open IF You Dont Have The Stomach For It! Two Boys Lynched In ABA Today by Kudunku: 10:22pm On Oct 26, 2020
wearsandtrends1:

The two guys were ub stealbrun the man na shop in the state

Money na comot in Tyre fire boys money in hide bag

The seller na steal shout �

Run chase cash fire

Chai God save us oooo
Such a terrible event

Find attached

Trying to understand what you wrote up there got me like

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Don't Open IF You Dont Have The Stomach For It! Two Boys Lynched In ABA Today by Judybash93(m): 1:33am On Oct 27, 2020
wearsandtrends1:

HE'S*

You're wrong
Re: Don't Open IF You Dont Have The Stomach For It! Two Boys Lynched In ABA Today by Mastiffasuquo(m): 5:35am On Oct 29, 2020
Why not use English,please?? Personally,i don't understand ur language!!
Re: Don't Open IF You Dont Have The Stomach For It! Two Boys Lynched In ABA Today by Nobody: 8:33am On Oct 29, 2020
God help us in this wicked world.
Re: Don't Open IF You Dont Have The Stomach For It! Two Boys Lynched In ABA Today by Dreyton36: 8:33am On Oct 29, 2020
Your biggest problem is English language

What a confused information

(1) (2) (Reply)

Court Jails 15 Internet Fraudsters In Edo / Pls How Can I Report This Stubborn Pastor PHOTOS / Black Axee And Vikings This Early Morning They Killed Again - PHOTOS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.