Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,718 members, 7,914,961 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 02:02 PM

Lekki Shooting Victim Receiving Free Treatment Steals Nurse's Phone - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lekki Shooting Victim Receiving Free Treatment Steals Nurse's Phone (44539 Views)

Lekki Shooting: I'm Not Dead - Lady Cries Out After Seeing Her 'RIP' Online / Nkan. Be! Amazing, Lekki Shooting Victim Allegedly Stole Nurse's Phone (video) / Armed Robber Apprehended By Police After Shooting Victim In The Head. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lekki Shooting Victim Receiving Free Treatment Steals Nurse's Phone by Okoroawusa: 7:49am On Oct 26, 2020
Afamed:

Use your sense for once.
Sense?

The problem with you Afamed is that sometimes you have a high expectations of people.

1 Like

Re: Lekki Shooting Victim Receiving Free Treatment Steals Nurse's Phone by Yeyenairaland(m): 7:49am On Oct 26, 2020
He's not #endsars victim but a THUG
Re: Lekki Shooting Victim Receiving Free Treatment Steals Nurse's Phone by sirdick17: 7:50am On Oct 26, 2020
Peaceful protest my ass, they re all criminals i mean all of them
Re: Lekki Shooting Victim Receiving Free Treatment Steals Nurse's Phone by authority2006(m): 7:55am On Oct 26, 2020
SUCKCESSFUL:
This one na hoodlum na
He's not a hoodlum at all. He's simply a peaceful #Endsars protester and a thief.

Drhealer:

You are on a different lane from sense.
He's and you know that. Peaceful protester
Re: Lekki Shooting Victim Receiving Free Treatment Steals Nurse's Phone by michoim(m): 7:58am On Oct 26, 2020
You see the kind of these Endsars protesters...they were still the hoodlums that wrecked havoc.
All the nonsense that OBJ, was saying because he is a hater of this administration, that it was peaceful protest until hoodlums hijack the protest...as if the hoodlums were different set of people

6 Likes

Re: Lekki Shooting Victim Receiving Free Treatment Steals Nurse's Phone by Okoroawusa: 8:00am On Oct 26, 2020
360degreess:
It's like all these #End SARS members are mostly corrupt.
We are still waiting for the proof of 76 people that were "massacred " in lekki.
Chaiiii Endsars. I no fit laugh.
My friend DJ Switch said it's 78 not 76. Abi you want to create your own version of "massacre"?
Re: Lekki Shooting Victim Receiving Free Treatment Steals Nurse's Phone by Tundex911: 8:01am On Oct 26, 2020
But God knows our mind though, assuming the fool die that very day...

Wetin he go explain give God.

Fool

1 Like

Re: Lekki Shooting Victim Receiving Free Treatment Steals Nurse's Phone by IGoComotYaTeeth: 8:01am On Oct 26, 2020
baby124:
Hoodlum. The 500 naira per riot gang. The protesters Na Aje butter children. He’s from Bonny camp. The soldiers that came to kill are from Bonny camp. Na their pikin.
Na Ajepako children o they're not Ajebo
Re: Lekki Shooting Victim Receiving Free Treatment Steals Nurse's Phone by Afamed: 8:02am On Oct 26, 2020
Okoroawusa:

Sense?

The problem with you Afamed is that sometimes you have a high expectations of people.
Comrade, sometimes , their utterances beat our imagination

1 Like

Re: Lekki Shooting Victim Receiving Free Treatment Steals Nurse's Phone by Okoroawusa: 8:10am On Oct 26, 2020
Afamed:

Comrade, sometimes , their utterances beat our imagination
That should have helped you to know who has sense and who doesn't.

1 Like

Re: Lekki Shooting Victim Receiving Free Treatment Steals Nurse's Phone by Odebayo4010(m): 8:13am On Oct 26, 2020
he suppost to die during the scene
Re: Lekki Shooting Victim Receiving Free Treatment Steals Nurse's Phone by blackpanda: 8:25am On Oct 26, 2020
CamusMidas:

That's the truth that most Nigerians don't want to accept, but the government have a huge hand to play in turning us to the problem that we are today.

It's people that makes government, not government that makes people

3 Likes

Re: Lekki Shooting Victim Receiving Free Treatment Steals Nurse's Phone by meobizy(f): 8:28am On Oct 26, 2020
He is obviously a hoodlum. He also can’t let go of pilfering as a habit. That man was not a protester, he was likely a street urchin who used the commotion to cause ruckus.

1 Like

Re: Lekki Shooting Victim Receiving Free Treatment Steals Nurse's Phone by LivingTribunal: 8:30am On Oct 26, 2020
Opportunistic thiefing.. After stealing the phone, he'd be like ''thank God I was shot at the tollgate" grin

1 Like

Re: Lekki Shooting Victim Receiving Free Treatment Steals Nurse's Phone by Saintjohn007(m): 8:35am On Oct 26, 2020
Hahahahaha nothing Westlife no go see for Empty Street
Re: Lekki Shooting Victim Receiving Free Treatment Steals Nurse's Phone by uuzba(m): 8:38am On Oct 26, 2020
blackpanda:
Nigerians sef

Slowly we are beginning to realise the truth. Govt is not the only problem, all of us are.
Can you go to school and teach yourself?
Is it not what they taught you that your learn?
Re: Lekki Shooting Victim Receiving Free Treatment Steals Nurse's Phone by Willy123(m): 8:40am On Oct 26, 2020
daddytime:
That is how you know a product of an accidental conjugality between an armed robber and a witch.

Deadly mixture and a recipe for disaster.
bro l talk am well we'll...if not a curse what else should we call it.
Re: Lekki Shooting Victim Receiving Free Treatment Steals Nurse's Phone by blackpanda: 8:54am On Oct 26, 2020
uuzba:

Can you go to school and teach yourself?
Is it not what they taught you that your learn?

It's people that make government, not government that makes people.

1 Like

Re: Lekki Shooting Victim Receiving Free Treatment Steals Nurse's Phone by ImaIma1(f): 8:54am On Oct 26, 2020
The bad eggs spoil the good ones. Even among the peaceful protesters, there are some that have their own agenda.

1 Like

Re: Lekki Shooting Victim Receiving Free Treatment Steals Nurse's Phone by Gandollaar(f): 8:58am On Oct 26, 2020
Sunofgod:
Lol.....a thief will always be a thief.
Baba I still dey crack hard over your comment and meme on Femi kuti grin
You are wicked!
Re: Lekki Shooting Victim Receiving Free Treatment Steals Nurse's Phone by Dilluted(m): 9:09am On Oct 26, 2020
Well said, always playing the blame game.
blackpanda:
Nigerians sef

Slowly we are beginning to realise the truth. Govt is not the only problem, all of us are.
Re: Lekki Shooting Victim Receiving Free Treatment Steals Nurse's Phone by Burgerlomo: 9:10am On Oct 26, 2020
Liposure:
He's an ingrate. After all she did for him.

Don't mind the asshole
Re: Lekki Shooting Victim Receiving Free Treatment Steals Nurse's Phone by APOSTLECHUMA: 9:23am On Oct 26, 2020
TAKING A PIG TO THE BATH ROOM TO GIVE IT A BATH DOESNT CHANGE IT'S DIRTY NATURE.
Re: Lekki Shooting Victim Receiving Free Treatment Steals Nurse's Phone by JokeAdeleke: 9:23am On Oct 26, 2020
I'm pleased to invite you to join my content writing team. Yes, I'm recruiting an elite team of content writers and together we're going to be involved in " writing articles remotely " as part of a bigger business model. Each writer on board the team earns 1 Million Naira at the end of our working partnership together.

Here are the perks of this opportunity :

* You get to work remotely and build wealth

* You work from the confines of your home

* You gain skills that enables you make consistent income even after our working partnership

* You earn excellent remuneration at the end of your tenure that could be channeled into personal engagements

* You learn on the project

I'm inviting you on-board to join me on this project. If you're interested, send me a message
To the Whatsapp contact on the signature

Thank you
Re: Lekki Shooting Victim Receiving Free Treatment Steals Nurse's Phone by drehdinho(m): 9:31am On Oct 26, 2020
Just because of traffic and most importantly money, you guys carry bad news all the time about this nation. You bloggers are part of the problems we have in this country.

You don carry all the good news wey dey the country for you to post about this petty crime ?
Re: Lekki Shooting Victim Receiving Free Treatment Steals Nurse's Phone by Mayniaa: 9:31am On Oct 26, 2020
Anyone lying, you and your children die a more gruesome death and they will call it fake news by the special grace of the lost souls you are lying against

Re: Lekki Shooting Victim Receiving Free Treatment Steals Nurse's Phone by Passionate1(m): 9:32am On Oct 26, 2020
People will steal anything . Sometimes they don't even know what they are stealing..
Re: Lekki Shooting Victim Receiving Free Treatment Steals Nurse's Phone by Oshokalo: 9:51am On Oct 26, 2020
if tinubu see this one na him go say I said it
Re: Lekki Shooting Victim Receiving Free Treatment Steals Nurse's Phone by olaolaking: 9:52am On Oct 26, 2020
85% of them shouting Buhari must go are like this. 80% of them at Lekki Toll Gate are like this. Our problem is fundamental. 85% percent of Nigerians see every situation as an opportunity and they want to take advantage of the time. Yet they think they are better than Buhari

1 Like

Re: Lekki Shooting Victim Receiving Free Treatment Steals Nurse's Phone by Chicha77: 9:55am On Oct 26, 2020
Allwell523:
EndSars Patient given free treatment in a private hospital steal nurses phone

Man who was wounded at the EndSars protest in lekki and was admitted in a private hospital steal nurses phone

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O2JT6DGomDg
ahh stree no pay oo� oddeeeeh!!!
Re: Lekki Shooting Victim Receiving Free Treatment Steals Nurse's Phone by UrVilagePple: 10:23am On Oct 26, 2020
grin after u will blame devil... Free treatment neva do u still tiff phone ontop...
If I were to be the nurse ehnn d next injection wey I go chook u.... U will see ur great-granddaddy
Re: Lekki Shooting Victim Receiving Free Treatment Steals Nurse's Phone by Nobody: 10:27am On Oct 26, 2020
Dat's Ingratitude.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Akwa Ibom Man Who Masterminded Looting And Vandalism Of CICC Arrested / Woman Beaten By Her Boyfriend In Bayelsa (Pictures) / Man Who Wanted To Use A Runs Girl For Ritual Arrested In Ughelli,delta(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.