Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,185,227 members, 7,925,814 topics. Date: Tuesday, 20 August 2024 at 12:12 AM

What? A Buhari Is Dead Rally In London! - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What? A Buhari Is Dead Rally In London! (11401 Views)

Lol Look At What Was Done To A Buhari Bill Board On My Area / Foreign Investors Waiting For A Buhari Loss Before Investing In Nigerian Stock / Between Reno Omokri And A Buhari Supporter Who Won't Swear With Quran (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What? A Buhari Is Dead Rally In London! by MagicBishop: 11:21am On Oct 26, 2020
Firstpage:

Why are you always aggressive anytime someone goes against your dumb conspiracies? You are no different from kanu.

I am not here to engage you or any other zombie in a monkey sh!t flinging duel.

Fck off

3 Likes

Re: What? A Buhari Is Dead Rally In London! by survivor10(m): 11:22am On Oct 26, 2020
jcmaiah:

His rude and arrogant way of talking is why most people seem to hate him. But in the business he is after, hating him is more beneficial.

That's what fools don't know

Once you are loved as a freedom fighter, then you have derailed from the cause.

Continue hating paid E-rats and myopic Nigerians
Re: What? A Buhari Is Dead Rally In London! by Nobody: 11:28am On Oct 26, 2020
Firstpage:

You mean Osinbajo is not moving around?

Igbos sef.
When last did you see Osinbajo in a live video?

4 Likes

Re: What? A Buhari Is Dead Rally In London! by adadike(f): 11:57am On Oct 26, 2020
Firstpage:

Nigeria history is replete with your slavery to the north. Right from zik, Ekwueme, nwarfor Orizu, Daniel kanu to Peter obi.

You destroyed Nigeria with your greed for power and domination by that your senseless one sided coup.
you don't even know what slave is and even at that, you have to rope the whole igbo in? Nzeogwu is no longer Niger Delta, he is Igbo right? So what will you call saro wiwa dealings with the north? I think we should all leave this behind us and forge ahead for the future

6 Likes

Re: What? A Buhari Is Dead Rally In London! by AABBIIMM(m): 12:45pm On Oct 26, 2020
general111:
hello sir..this evidence has been hidden from the majority of nigerians.
Can i dm yoy?
u can email me
Re: What? A Buhari Is Dead Rally In London! by Usakachris(m): 12:58pm On Oct 26, 2020
MagicBishop:
He died on February 19th, 2017 and was buried secretly in Saudi Arabia.

The AU observed a minute silence for him on the 23rd of the same month.

A former British spy and ex MP exposed this on the 21st.

In the coming weeks video evidence and phone conversations surrounding his death will be released.

There is an impostor in Aso Rock and since Kyari and Funtua's death and Mamman Daura's absence , idiots like Buruntai are running the show.

This is why that pussified vagabond ran out when the north accused him of sponsoring the EndSars movement towards blackmailing Buruntai. He only came back after his Jewish masters in England called Buruntai to order.

Isn't it surprising that El Midgeto is unusually silent and Tompolo came out of hiding?

As for the midget, Buruntai has an ox to grind with him over the midget throwing the army under the bus to save his neck after an international UN inquiry investigated the Zaria killings.

I am very sure, El Zackzacky has been killed and that Osunbade caged.

We are witnessing a coup in the making already.

The western govts don't want to announce Buhari's death because they know it will lead to Muslim goats in the north going full Boko.

Reason why all ministers should meet his chief of staff for everything.
My country Nigeria, where did we go wrong.

2 Likes

Re: What? A Buhari Is Dead Rally In London! by Akanimoh113(m): 1:07pm On Oct 26, 2020
dVIA:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TrtcfdoZ0Dg

They are plenty on the streets of London.
They are chanting "Buhari Is Dead! Tell Nigeria Now"

Please, what is really going on in Nigeria?

I believe his dead
Because I heard of a News online where Queen Elizabeth sent her Condolences

3 Likes

Re: What? A Buhari Is Dead Rally In London! by Tochj(m): 1:11pm On Oct 26, 2020
GamalNasser:
Can we stop this Nonsense
What Nonsense,
Do you sincerely believe that this Buhari is the one voted in 2015?

1 Like

Re: What? A Buhari Is Dead Rally In London! by Nobody: 1:14pm On Oct 26, 2020
dVIA:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TrtcfdoZ0Dg

They are plenty on the streets of London.
They are chanting "Buhari Is Dead! Tell Nigeria Now"

Please, what is really going on in Nigeria?
Yarimo must hear this.

Cc lzaa

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What? A Buhari Is Dead Rally In London! by sharpwriter(m): 1:26pm On Oct 26, 2020
MagicBishop:

More than that

The scam has been running for 3ys now under Kyari.

Why you think no western nation leader wants to be seen with him ?

They know he is an impostor .

This is a great evil. And all those guilty of this injustice and deceit ought to be charged with treason and felony. Their ring leaders should be hanged!

Meanwhile wetin you mean by ID2020
Re: What? A Buhari Is Dead Rally In London! by IGBOSON1: 1:28pm On Oct 26, 2020
Yujin:

Every smart non-partisan person could have observed this for a long time now. That pix of the Saraki and other Muslim worshippers focussing their eyes on 'Buhari' revealed a lot. Their eyes spoke a thousand words. Clearly that particular double was the worst of all the doubles they made.

Hehehehehe grin grin grin

I remember that pic, particularly for the expression on Sarakis’ face as he starred at him.....like a ‘what da f’uck!?’ look of disbelief! grin
Re: What? A Buhari Is Dead Rally In London! by Chideragodwin(m): 2:24pm On Oct 26, 2020
Truth be told
Re: What? A Buhari Is Dead Rally In London! by sirp9898(m): 2:36pm On Oct 26, 2020
Is it true
Re: What? A Buhari Is Dead Rally In London! by Lucifer1419: 3:09pm On Oct 26, 2020
MagicBishop:

You better.

There is a reason the Jew hates Christians and Christianity and it is because it is only the Christian New Testament in the book of Revelations that reveals their plans to a T.

As long as real Christians are out there and not the useless envagelical Zionist fools who worship Judas, they know their plans will remain exposed.

As a Muslim , I encourage you to read the Book of Revelations in the New Testament.

You will see that what we are witnessing today has long been revealed.
. Who wrote the revelation in the Bible, is the same Jews, that's why they cage humanity from free thinking, putting fear on them through religion, God did not creat us to be afraid of evil but he gave us heart of fear not, but we believe everything they tell us rather than following our own heart, until the day we will all be free from religious slavery, till then we still have a long way to go.
Re: What? A Buhari Is Dead Rally In London! by Lucifer1419: 3:10pm On Oct 26, 2020
OfficialAwol:

Yea.

To a great extent, what was written in the book of Revelations seem to all be happening before our eyes.

Things like that make me wanna believe there could be "God".
they wrote the Bible, and they are executing what they wrote to make it fill like we are at the end time.
Re: What? A Buhari Is Dead Rally In London! by MagicBishop: 3:13pm On Oct 26, 2020
Lucifer1419:
they wrote the Bible, and they are executing what they wrote to make it fill like we are at the end time.

The luciferisn Jew worshipping bastards did not write the NT.

The NT was written by Christians who happened to be from Palestine.

Note the difference.

1 Like

Re: What? A Buhari Is Dead Rally In London! by Lucifer1419: 3:27pm On Oct 26, 2020
MagicBishop:

Note the difference.

there's nothing like Jews, there all German Nazi conquere who took over Israel by force, the real choosing one of Israel are the black Hebrew, anything Jews is a fraud, that's why they make there gullible Jesus look like a white man why the devil is black, to Africa anything black or dark is evil, why anything white or yellow is a sign of good things, this is the real image of the true Israelites

Re: What? A Buhari Is Dead Rally In London! by sharpwriter(m): 3:32pm On Oct 26, 2020
jcmaiah:

Excess oil dey your brain. That's why I don't have any respect for him. He would kept mute in all these evil if his boy was at able to move around.

Are you saying that Osinbajo can't leave Abuja if he wishes to?
Re: What? A Buhari Is Dead Rally In London! by Nobody: 3:37pm On Oct 26, 2020
Lucifer1419:
. Who wrote the revelation in the Bible, is the same Jews, that's why they cage humanity from free thinking, putting fear on them through religion, God did not creat us to be afraid of evil but he gave us heart of fear not, but we believe everything they tell us rather than following our own heart, until the day we will all be free from religious slavery, till then we still have a long way to go.

Lucifer1419:

MagicBishop:

Note the difference.

You guys are impossible.
How did this discussion about the possibilities of Buhari's death, divert to Jew, Bible and Christianity?

2 Likes

Re: What? A Buhari Is Dead Rally In London! by NGpatriot: 3:38pm On Oct 26, 2020
Typical jobless ipobb gathering.

Next..

1 Like

Re: What? A Buhari Is Dead Rally In London! by Jamest162: 3:47pm On Oct 26, 2020
come 2 think of it,...wen last did he travel out.

1 Like

Re: What? A Buhari Is Dead Rally In London! by Nobody: 3:51pm On Oct 26, 2020
sharpwriter:

Are you saying that Osinbajo can't leave Abuja if he wishes to?
Let it be that he is in Abuja first..
Re: What? A Buhari Is Dead Rally In London! by DKM123: 3:56pm On Oct 26, 2020
undecided undecided undecided
Re: What? A Buhari Is Dead Rally In London! by Daguccizgreat(m): 4:22pm On Oct 26, 2020
GamalNasser:
Can we stop this Nonsense
Nothing is hidden forever. Those guys are more sane than you so deal with it bro

1 Like

Re: What? A Buhari Is Dead Rally In London! by NoneisPerfect(m): 4:25pm On Oct 26, 2020
A JOURNALIST REVEALED BUHARI IS D3EAD IN AUDIO RECORD, HEAR FOR YOURSELF.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TriepDLV0k4
Re: What? A Buhari Is Dead Rally In London! by Daguccizgreat(m): 4:28pm On Oct 26, 2020
MagicBishop:
He died on February 19th, 2017 and was buried secretly in Saudi Arabia.

The AU observed a minute silence for him on the 23rd of the same month.

A former British spy and ex MP exposed this on the 21st.

In the coming weeks video evidence and phone conversations surrounding his death will be released.

There is an impostor in Aso Rock and since Kyari and Funtua's death and Mamman Daura's absence , idiots like Buruntai are running the show.

This is why that pussified vagabond ran out when the north accused him of sponsoring the EndSars movement towards blackmailing Buruntai. He only came back after his Jewish masters in England called Buruntai to order.

Isn't it surprising that El Midgeto is unusually silent and Tompolo came out of hiding?

As for the midget, Buruntai has an ox to grind with him over the midget throwing the army under the bus to save his neck after an international UN inquiry investigated the Zaria killings.

I am very sure, El Zackzacky has been killed and that Osunbade caged.

We are witnessing a coup in the making already.

The western govts don't want to announce Buhari's death because they know it will lead to Muslim goats in the north going full Boko.

Your head dey your neck. Their game is up and they will all be dealth with at due time for that nonsense they did. I see Nigeria dividing soon though

3 Likes

Re: What? A Buhari Is Dead Rally In London! by Daguccizgreat(m): 4:41pm On Oct 26, 2020
roundman:
Mad and sick people plenty for Nigeria shaa...
Ironically you seem to be the mad one here. Just keep your fingers crossed and watch things unfold in the coming weeks

2 Likes

Re: What? A Buhari Is Dead Rally In London! by sharpwriter(m): 4:52pm On Oct 26, 2020
jcmaiah:
Let it be that he is in Abuja first..
Lol.... You mean he's imprisoned already? God forbid bad thing o.
Re: What? A Buhari Is Dead Rally In London! by INTEGRITYA1(m): 5:15pm On Oct 26, 2020
Following with keen interest.
Re: What? A Buhari Is Dead Rally In London! by Daguccizgreat(m): 5:15pm On Oct 26, 2020
OfficialAwol:

Yea.

To a great extent, what was written in the book of Revelations seem to all be happening before our eyes.

Things like that make me wanna believe there could be "God".
Don't be deceived by any atheist. There's God and am totally sure of what I just told you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Festus Osifo Emerges PENGASSAN President / Yar’adua, Jonathan Blew $67bn – El-rufai / Nkem Okeke Visits Nnewi Market Fire Scene, Commiserates With Victims (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.