Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,256 members, 7,880,971 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 10:12 AM

Tinubu: I Didn’t Invite Soldiers To Protect TVC & The Nation To Avoid Bloodshed - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu: I Didn’t Invite Soldiers To Protect TVC & The Nation To Avoid Bloodshed (51509 Views)

I Didn’t Invite Tinubu To Intervene In Rivers Crisis – Wike / Tinubu: I Didn't Travel To France And I am Still The Jagaban / Tinubu: I Have Never Earned A Dime From Lekki Toll Gate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu: I Didn’t Invite Soldiers To Protect TVC & The Nation To Avoid Bloodshed by Gandollaar(f): 1:11pm On Oct 26, 2020
Focktot:
I don't know but it's has some political undertone.

Most oppositions hijack the protest in their respective states days before the shooting.
Bring your facts to support this claim.

Yes Tinubu could have prior knowledge of the attack because Opposition Kunle Poly was on his case, waiting for his pound of flesh.
Re: Tinubu: I Didn’t Invite Soldiers To Protect TVC & The Nation To Avoid Bloodshed by Gandollaar(f): 1:18pm On Oct 26, 2020
cocolacec:

He continues to be the Asiwaju and Jagaban until the Monarchs who gave him withdraws it.He owes nobody any explanation.How can foolish Nigerians destroy an investment which create jobs for them,later you will say your politicians take their loots to invest abroad.I f i were Tinubu ,i will never invest any thing in Nigera again,ungrateful set of people.
Politicians in every part of the world seek power to better the lives of their people and themselves,even in Europe politicians award contracts to their croonies and family friends,so whats the big deal.
Your almighty America has godfathers who select the candidates they want for election,it will shock you to know that all the Presidents in America has been from one family tree,same is the monarchs in Europe.
How convenient to use America and Europe when it suits you. Does any Nigerian politricktian have the accountability of those societies? LMAO.
Re: Tinubu: I Didn’t Invite Soldiers To Protect TVC & The Nation To Avoid Bloodshed by amaridigital(m): 1:23pm On Oct 26, 2020
joefelin2345:
There is no Jagaban in Yoruba vocabulary & orthography. He was given that title by Borgu Kingdom in Kwara State. So he is Jagaban Borgu. Thank God he was even honest enough by saying that he is also Asiwaju of Lagos. He never mentioned Asiwaju of Yorubaland.

Borgu kingdom is in Niger State, I think. Again, if you take out Lagos, SW will be just as useless as a region I won't mention. That's why almost all the SW leaders paid a visit to the Governor of Lagos yesterday. There is no Yoruba family that doesn't have a relative in Lagos.
Re: Tinubu: I Didn’t Invite Soldiers To Protect TVC & The Nation To Avoid Bloodshed by Mayng01(m): 1:35pm On Oct 26, 2020
Ratedgang:
The best thing for Tinubu to do now is to just keep calm or start condemning the ills of this government.
God bless you... that idiot has a big mouth & will soon land him in trouble
Re: Tinubu: I Didn’t Invite Soldiers To Protect TVC & The Nation To Avoid Bloodshed by amaridigital(m): 2:01pm On Oct 26, 2020
Ratedgang:
bros why u come dey insult me. Read my comment again but this time very slowly. He is in the heat of this whole thing cos he is the head of the political party under which this whole saga took place. Tinubu should learn to be silent or condemn the government he is part of that killed people and put the country under abject suffering. Read again.

Enough of this crap please. Tinubu is not holding any political post or government appointment in this present administration. He's not even a member of the NEC of his party. Lots of people were happy when Oshiomole got booted out as APC chairman just because they thought this will destroy Tinubu politically. He's not a Governor or a Senator. Let us be objective in our analysis.
Some say he brought this government upon them yet every region, state,, senatorial district is well represented in this Nigeria today either as Governors, senators, house if Rep members, ministers, judiciary etc. Tinubu is not one of this. If you are angry Tinubu brought this government upon us, you can choose not to participate in the government by recalling all the senators and Rep members from your state or region nah. Your elected representatives and governors collects monthly allocation from the FG and all you do is to blame Tinubu for lack of development. Why?
Face the policuans in your state and regious either elected or appointed. Tinubu is just an ordinary citizen for now. Be honest with yourself. Haba, someone in Okija put blame on Tinubu for not sharing palatives to the needy and then a man in jos also blame him for not having an erection why?

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: I Didn’t Invite Soldiers To Protect TVC & The Nation To Avoid Bloodshed by GEEBITE: 2:04pm On Oct 26, 2020
You didn't see the spelling of Odibo from the impostor as well.The guy is a nut case.
lokho:

We are not atowunriwa

Imagine your #Atòhúnrìnwá#... That simply explains your true identity.
Re: Tinubu: I Didn’t Invite Soldiers To Protect TVC & The Nation To Avoid Bloodshed by RexTramadol1: 2:08pm On Oct 26, 2020
sarrki:
Akanbi mamikan

We will never betray you

You have never ruled there states before

It’s envy that will kill them

We are not atowunriwa

We didn’t pay for transport to get to Lagos

We weren’t Lagos by just by birth

Lagos is our ancestral home

The tinubus , jibril Martins my paternal grandfather, the eletus both Iwase and edibo, kosoko, dosunmu , olusi and many more

Eko onibaje

The Ajayi-Bembes (Obanikoro)

The Ajayi Thorpes

Adeles and so on
Re: Tinubu: I Didn’t Invite Soldiers To Protect TVC & The Nation To Avoid Bloodshed by mukthar2000(m): 2:21pm On Oct 26, 2020
Is like this guy they make sense small small abii?

Re: Tinubu: I Didn’t Invite Soldiers To Protect TVC & The Nation To Avoid Bloodshed by zoomzoom(m): 2:35pm On Oct 26, 2020
[quote author=sarrki post=95341537]Akanbi mamikan

We will never betray you

We are not atowunriwa

The tinubus , jibril Martins my paternal grandfather, the eletus both Iwase and edibo, kosoko, dosunmu , olusi and many more

Eko onibaje .

Even the guy who has all these accolade paid transport from iragbiji to EKO ooo...
Just so e dey our mind.
Re: Tinubu: I Didn’t Invite Soldiers To Protect TVC & The Nation To Avoid Bloodshed by Ratedgang: 2:47pm On Oct 26, 2020
amaridigital:

Enough of this crap please. Tinubu is not holding any political post or government appointment in this present administration. He's not even a member of the NEC of his party. Lots of people were happy when Oshiomole got booted out as APC chairman just because they thought this will destroy Tinubu politically. He's not a Governor or a Senator. Let us be objective in our analysis.
Some say he brought this government upon them yet every region, state,, senatorial district is well represented in this Nigeria today either as Governors, senators, house if Rep members, ministers, judiciary etc. Tinubu is not one of this. If you are angry Tinubu brought this government upon us, you can choose not to participate in the government by recalling all the senators and Rep members from your state or region nah. Your elected representatives and governors collects monthly allocation from the FG and all you do is to blame Tinubu for lack of development. Why?
Face the policuans in your state and regious either elected or appointed. Tinubu is just an ordinary citizen for now. Be honest with yourself. Haba, someone in Okija put blame on Tinubu for not sharing palatives to the needy and then a man in jos also blame him for not having an erection why?
im yet to know why you’re just pained. Is Tinubu no longer the political jagaban and also APC political leader.? I no just know why this thing dey pain you. Was he not the one that told Edo people to reject Obaseki and many more ? I bow to you oh.
Re: Tinubu: I Didn’t Invite Soldiers To Protect TVC & The Nation To Avoid Bloodshed by Heavensent01(m): 2:48pm On Oct 26, 2020
doggedfighter:
Why's Tinubu singing like a Canary?

Is he no longer the Jagaban?

Tinubu the Igbo hate didn't get your ignorant ancestor killed like Christmas goat during the civil war, ojukwu, Ironsi, Nzeogwu and Azikwe got you naive people killed

what exactly is Tinubu offence? he brought this government right? were you expecting Gej to brought inn an APC party to government because the way you people reason, I'm force to agree someone have replace you people God given brain with artificial

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: I Didn’t Invite Soldiers To Protect TVC & The Nation To Avoid Bloodshed by opribo(m): 2:51pm On Oct 26, 2020
They always call the youth my son just as Ghaddafi did, he said to his tormentors 'my son word have I done to you' Samuel Doe said samething. They dont realise the harm they inflict on the youths until its too late.

He was beaten to it, it was his reaction to the burning that led to the shooting. Shameless and greedy oldman . Dont worry the youths are coming for you.
Re: Tinubu: I Didn’t Invite Soldiers To Protect TVC & The Nation To Avoid Bloodshed by zoedew: 3:02pm On Oct 26, 2020
The load of blood on your head should be heavier.
Re: Tinubu: I Didn’t Invite Soldiers To Protect TVC & The Nation To Avoid Bloodshed by lokho(m): 3:02pm On Oct 26, 2020
GEEBITE:
You didn't see the spelling of Odibo from the impostor as well.The guy is a nut case.

Don't mind the egede guy forming to be a Yoruba guy... Na by force to clinch with Tinubu ni?
Re: Tinubu: I Didn’t Invite Soldiers To Protect TVC & The Nation To Avoid Bloodshed by afemgbosey(m): 3:39pm On Oct 26, 2020
sarrki:
Akanbi mamikan

We will never betray you

We are not atowunriwa

Eko onibaje

History remembers Tinubu family as slave hunters and slave dealers. That is their lineage legacy
Re: Tinubu: I Didn’t Invite Soldiers To Protect TVC & The Nation To Avoid Bloodshed by JuanDeDios: 3:46pm On Oct 26, 2020
GamalNasser:
So he knew in advance his businesses will be attacked ?
Wouldn't you at least suspect something like that would happen? Of course, he knew.
Re: Tinubu: I Didn’t Invite Soldiers To Protect TVC & The Nation To Avoid Bloodshed by saintuspapa(m): 4:33pm On Oct 26, 2020
Like it or not, Tinubu is greater than all your ancestors combined. Pray that you or your generation acquire as much as half of his legacies. Beef kills.
Re: Tinubu: I Didn’t Invite Soldiers To Protect TVC & The Nation To Avoid Bloodshed by Moganajoe: 5:05pm On Oct 26, 2020
GamalNasser:
So he knew in advance his businesses will be attacked ?

Maybe he didn't know that the youths will take revenge to that extent.

But he knew for sure about the attacks, he played a major role
Re: Tinubu: I Didn’t Invite Soldiers To Protect TVC & The Nation To Avoid Bloodshed by Nobody: 5:16pm On Oct 26, 2020
kokoA:
Nigeria Army don suffer.. Imagine a private citizen claiming he could have deployed soldiers to protect his private business if he wished shocked shocked
Any common Nigeria with small cash and little connect (if you know one officer self) can do that in this country, that's the reality of the country. Why are you making it to sound unbelievable?
Re: Tinubu: I Didn’t Invite Soldiers To Protect TVC & The Nation To Avoid Bloodshed by IreneJane: 5:18pm On Oct 26, 2020
stoneaustin:

That small money wey them give you go soon finish!!
Mumu!
You are the greatest mumu here... I guess you ain't yoruba , why not holding onto your leaders overthere for good INFRASTRUCTURE just for you to be able to stay home... Tinubu is now your own headache , he is our son our father, brother and leader.. we want him like that. STFU
Re: Tinubu: I Didn’t Invite Soldiers To Protect TVC & The Nation To Avoid Bloodshed by DMerciful(m): 5:24pm On Oct 26, 2020
But Tinubu paid transport to get to Lagos. He is from Osun State. Agbaje that Lagos rejected is from Ikorodu
sarrki:
Akanbi mamikan

We will never betray you

We are not atowunriwa

Eko onibaje
Re: Tinubu: I Didn’t Invite Soldiers To Protect TVC & The Nation To Avoid Bloodshed by Nobody: 5:38pm On Oct 26, 2020
Under whoose authority do you think you can just order soldiers. Mtscheew
Re: Tinubu: I Didn’t Invite Soldiers To Protect TVC & The Nation To Avoid Bloodshed by stoneaustin(m): 5:54pm On Oct 26, 2020
IreneJane:

You are the greatest mumu here... I guess you ain't yoruba , why not holding onto your leaders overthere for good INFRASTRUCTURE just for you to be able to stay home... Tinubu is now your own headache , he is our son our father, brother and leader.. we want him like that. STFU

Mitcheew
Re: Tinubu: I Didn’t Invite Soldiers To Protect TVC & The Nation To Avoid Bloodshed by Tiheanacho(m): 6:40pm On Oct 26, 2020
sarrki:

https://punchng.com/why-i-didnt-request-army-police-to-stop-those-who-razed-nation-tvc-tinubu/
Tinubu STFU! Because the don't generate much cash like the toll gate
Re: Tinubu: I Didn’t Invite Soldiers To Protect TVC & The Nation To Avoid Bloodshed by Alawode01(m): 7:49pm On Oct 26, 2020
omo tan ba fi owo to,koni ri ohun tan fi owo se kobaje.
Re: Tinubu: I Didn’t Invite Soldiers To Protect TVC & The Nation To Avoid Bloodshed by Hopss(m): 8:51pm On Oct 26, 2020
docjeph:
You can deploy soldiers to protect your private business if you want. Anybody can do that, it's not new and not out of place.

In Nigeria it is not new for an individual to deploy the army when such a person is not a military personnel or the president but it totally out of place
Re: Tinubu: I Didn’t Invite Soldiers To Protect TVC & The Nation To Avoid Bloodshed by Hopss(m): 8:56pm On Oct 26, 2020
Miniso:
Respect elders, like the oba of lagoon.. grin. Oga go and sit down...You will remain a slave for life with your mentality. to even think that the yoruba's went to school more. gives me a second thought on the essence of being educated. i know of sensible yoruba guys that are my real friends and their thoughts differs from your's Oga liberate your self from slavery. so your children will have a future.

That school part na old glory oooo,,not any more
Re: Tinubu: I Didn’t Invite Soldiers To Protect TVC & The Nation To Avoid Bloodshed by calcal: 1:10am On Oct 27, 2020
sarrki:
Akanbi mamikan

We will never betray you

We are not atowunriwa

Eko onibaje

All the above names left kwara state for Lagos after the defeat of Afonja. go check your history very well.
Re: Tinubu: I Didn’t Invite Soldiers To Protect TVC & The Nation To Avoid Bloodshed by Oritsewhandey(m): 3:56am On Oct 27, 2020
sarrki:
Akanbi mamikan

We will never betray you

We are not atowunriwa

Eko onibaje
Loud am abeg.
Dem never plenty.
Their oga tutored them to selectively destroy.
We know them. They know themselves.
Disillusioned haters.
Alejo ni won.
Awon omo atohun-rinwa.
Re: Tinubu: I Didn’t Invite Soldiers To Protect TVC & The Nation To Avoid Bloodshed by Oritsewhandey(m): 4:04am On Oct 27, 2020
LegendHero:

Eko Baje ti.
Baba e ni obaje abi?
Irandiran omo.
Re: Tinubu: I Didn’t Invite Soldiers To Protect TVC & The Nation To Avoid Bloodshed by leokid866: 4:43am On Oct 27, 2020
baby124:

But his daughter in-law is Igbo. Why are you targeting Igbos?
Please from which state?.....I'm seriously asking.....I know her father is Lebanese but where's her mother from?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Samuel Godstime Chukwubuikem Draws Jacob Zuma Within 2 Hours In Imo / Shehu Sani Loses Polling Unit By Wide Margin / FG Agrees To Pay N30,000 Minimum Wage As NLC Suspends Nationwide Strike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.