Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,865 members, 7,872,872 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 01:13 AM

Buhari On Looting: 'Turn Back Your Children If They Bring Back Unaccounted Goods - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari On Looting: 'Turn Back Your Children If They Bring Back Unaccounted Goods (54148 Views)

Revolution Has Started' - Aisha Yesufu On Looting Of Truck Carrying Food Items I / CACOVID Statement On Looting Of COVID-19 Palliatives / EndSARS: Donald Duke On Looting In Calabar, 'When Human Being Steals Toilet' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari On Looting: 'Turn Back Your Children If They Bring Back Unaccounted Goods by blackpanda: 8:55am On Oct 26, 2020
TecM0:
cool

Mr Commander in Chief... One question, did you order shooting and military action in Lagos?!

Can you summon your service chief, especially General Burutai to tell us whose command Bonny baracks falls and who gave them orders to open live ammunition on a civilian population without arms, against International military convention, treaties and standard practice

I think u shld open another thread for this
Re: Buhari On Looting: 'Turn Back Your Children If They Bring Back Unaccounted Goods by Runtown07: 8:55am On Oct 26, 2020
But you and your cohort can easily loot the treasury without your own family questioning you., what a country., this zoo must be reform.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari On Looting: 'Turn Back Your Children If They Bring Back Unaccounted Goods by Jackossky(m): 8:56am On Oct 26, 2020
PissfulProtester:
Nice one! This man is always making sense. As a parent, it is your responsibility to do this. And if you go out with your family to loot, then your case is beyond redemption.

Plausible deniability
Re: Buhari On Looting: 'Turn Back Your Children If They Bring Back Unaccounted Goods by Prenonjebose: 8:56am On Oct 26, 2020
Actually correct to the extent that looted public funds and properties are returned by politicians. Your wives and children should chase you back with the looted funds instead of displaying same on social media.
Re: Buhari On Looting: 'Turn Back Your Children If They Bring Back Unaccounted Goods by nograv: 8:56am On Oct 26, 2020
Buhari, human trash..

When will your family hand back their unaccounted loot..??

1 Like

Re: Buhari On Looting: 'Turn Back Your Children If They Bring Back Unaccounted Goods by ItzDaPhenom(m): 8:56am On Oct 26, 2020
Mjshexy:
But you evil politicians can gladly take stolen resources home

Or share it on their birthdays �

2 Likes

Re: Buhari On Looting: 'Turn Back Your Children If They Bring Back Unaccounted Goods by seguno2: 8:56am On Oct 26, 2020
PissfulProtester:
Nice one! This man is always making sense. As a parent, it is your responsibility to do this. And if you go out with your family to loot, then your case is beyond redemption.

Why did he not make that sense when Yusuf brought power bike of many millions to the home of a father who borrowed money for his nomination form?
Do you think that Buhari abandoned his responsibilities to Yusuf?
So why should we listen to an irresponsible Buhari

3 Likes

Re: Buhari On Looting: 'Turn Back Your Children If They Bring Back Unaccounted Goods by Nobody: 8:57am On Oct 26, 2020
Thugs were hired by your loyalist to attack peaceful Prostesters, non of them or their Sponsors have being identify or arrested.

1 Like

Re: Buhari On Looting: 'Turn Back Your Children If They Bring Back Unaccounted Goods by Jrevelation(m): 8:57am On Oct 26, 2020
Mr president that is what you don't know the poor can't control their child when there are adults and angry while there frustrated to make money while there are poor parents waiting for them to make it in life in whatever way , trust me you will never know agony of a poorest of the poor if you are not in their shoe right now
Re: Buhari On Looting: 'Turn Back Your Children If They Bring Back Unaccounted Goods by Pofgrace(m): 8:57am On Oct 26, 2020
Fahdiga:
FOOLHARI have you asked Yusuf where he got the money he used to buy a millions of Naira power bike
fixed
Re: Buhari On Looting: 'Turn Back Your Children If They Bring Back Unaccounted Goods by Nobody: 8:57am On Oct 26, 2020
If govt had shared those palliatives given to them by ca-covid.. all this looting at various warehouses won't have occured

2 Likes

Re: Buhari On Looting: 'Turn Back Your Children If They Bring Back Unaccounted Goods by charlesucheh(m): 8:57am On Oct 26, 2020
Covid-19 palliatives should and can never be regarded as looted items!!!!!!!

I will embrace and throw a large party for my wards like the prodigal son and his dad in the bible should they bring such home!

Go and tell your GCOFRN I said so!!!
Re: Buhari On Looting: 'Turn Back Your Children If They Bring Back Unaccounted Goods by skales67(m): 8:59am On Oct 26, 2020
Did you turn your son back when he brought the N300m Motorbike he had an accident with which almost claimed his life?

1 Like

Re: Buhari On Looting: 'Turn Back Your Children If They Bring Back Unaccounted Goods by euniselfyahoo: 8:59am On Oct 26, 2020
Buhari sense of reasoning need to be checked. The people only collected what belongs to them. In that case, they should also return our stolen money and the rest.
Re: Buhari On Looting: 'Turn Back Your Children If They Bring Back Unaccounted Goods by zoedew: 9:00am On Oct 26, 2020
Like you have turned in all in your government who daily steal from the public till! Like the 52 cases were opened for the Nigerian public to see what they contained. Like you were turned back at the airport on your return from a continental meeting where you exercised our vote as Nigerians entrusted to your care against Nigeria preferring instead to use same in favour of one not Nigerian but Nigerien and notably Fulani! You really think we are dumb!!
Re: Buhari On Looting: 'Turn Back Your Children If They Bring Back Unaccounted Goods by DoubleEngine007: 9:00am On Oct 26, 2020
PissfulProtester:

And he ,the president is not looting right? I think he should advice himself first. Is it not the same them that opened the warehouses ,hired thugs ? Now the idiot dey talk and you think he mean well for you or the country. Bro try get sense before the year end. No vex,na just advice..
Re: Buhari On Looting: 'Turn Back Your Children If They Bring Back Unaccounted Goods by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 9:01am On Oct 26, 2020
TecM0:

It is even against International military convention, and treaties, for a soldier to use lethal forces on an armless defenseless civilian especially citizens of your own country.. so if we don't investigate this t
Incidence the more violation like this would still happen

Pls there is no law in Nigeria and our soldiers don't have such in their practise book....

The shooting we got from Army in Awka was life Ammunitions , trigger happy Soldiers...

Just stop disturbing your peace....
Re: Buhari On Looting: 'Turn Back Your Children If They Bring Back Unaccounted Goods by Nobody: 9:01am On Oct 26, 2020
THAT IS THE SAME WAY GOD WILL TURN YOU BACK WHEN YOU SHOW UP WITH BLOOD STAINED HANDS.

1 Like

Re: Buhari On Looting: 'Turn Back Your Children If They Bring Back Unaccounted Goods by IGoComotYaTeeth: 9:02am On Oct 26, 2020
obonujoker:
When Yusuf brought home multi million super bike, did you turn him back?? Well probably because you might be Jubril, and he is not your son...

Good advice though
Might be Jubril ke? He is Jubril ffs
Re: Buhari On Looting: 'Turn Back Your Children If They Bring Back Unaccounted Goods by Rollins777(m): 9:02am On Oct 26, 2020
God will not forgive you Buhari, did your wife and children drive you back when you and your partners stool our yam?
Re: Buhari On Looting: 'Turn Back Your Children If They Bring Back Unaccounted Goods by MrNipplesLover(m): 9:02am On Oct 26, 2020
God!
Una see the president you idiots voted in as president!
can you just see that fuckkk president?

being a Nigerian is grave error.

1 Like

Re: Buhari On Looting: 'Turn Back Your Children If They Bring Back Unaccounted Goods by tnerro1(m): 9:02am On Oct 26, 2020
You did not offer any advice to families of politicians that bring stolen loots home?
Re: Buhari On Looting: 'Turn Back Your Children If They Bring Back Unaccounted Goods by jrusky(m): 9:03am On Oct 26, 2020
Mr Buhari really?

Oh sorry you mean the polithiefcian under your lordship returns their loots bah

Oga who order the killings in Lekki Toll Gate?

Oga did fed govt gave palliative to those thieves to be hidden in warehouses

Oga Buhari its too early on Monday morning ok pls say something else.
Re: Buhari On Looting: 'Turn Back Your Children If They Bring Back Unaccounted Goods by obicmag(m): 9:03am On Oct 26, 2020
Your voice has been heard loud and clear.
Re: Buhari On Looting: 'Turn Back Your Children If They Bring Back Unaccounted Goods by gidson12(m): 9:03am On Oct 26, 2020
I wish you turned back the soldiers from the carrying out the lekki toll gate killings......i wish the dead youth who lost their lives in a peaceful protest can be turned back to life again.......and i wish the corrupt politicians who looted our common wealth to the point of even withholding common indomie that was donated free to the poor by CACOVID, thereby impoverishing the common man to go looting, would be turned made back to answer for these wickedness.
but alas!.
Re: Buhari On Looting: 'Turn Back Your Children If They Bring Back Unaccounted Goods by Banter1(m): 9:03am On Oct 26, 2020
What I would do, I will welcome them with open arms wearing a big smile on my face, and tell them thank you, but warn then not to do it again. And will pray for them ask God to forgive them and will ask them to beg God for forgiveness. After that, we devide whatever they brought home and share with neighbors, them cook a very sumptuous meal with a bottle of a chill Coke. Return the Food? am I crazy? NO.
Re: Buhari On Looting: 'Turn Back Your Children If They Bring Back Unaccounted Goods by 6digitscomrade: 9:03am On Oct 26, 2020
KEVIND:

https://www.channelstv.com/2020/10/25/looting-turn-back-your-children-if-they-bring-back-unaccounted-goods-buhari/?
same should go to ur cabinet members families if they earn 1m a month and build lavish homes and buys cars enough to compete with GM motors satellite car showrooms���
Re: Buhari On Looting: 'Turn Back Your Children If They Bring Back Unaccounted Goods by samwillyco1(m): 9:04am On Oct 26, 2020
grin grin grin Start it by returning our looted common wealth, and also ask your ministers and other political office holders to do so. grin grin grin

A good Leader Leads by example, it should be do as I do and not do as I say grin grin grin
Re: Buhari On Looting: 'Turn Back Your Children If They Bring Back Unaccounted Goods by 6digitscomrade: 9:04am On Oct 26, 2020
Re: Buhari On Looting: 'Turn Back Your Children If They Bring Back Unaccounted Goods by ultimatebas(m): 9:05am On Oct 26, 2020
Buhari should return his own loot of Nigerian treasury first.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

A Street In Onitsha When It Rains Lightly / Xenophobia: S’African Envoy Meets Buhari, Apologizes To Nigeria (Photos) / Aliyu Muhktar Shares 100 Vehicles, 500 Refrigerators, 400 Sewing Machines

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.