Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,236 members, 7,977,669 topics. Date: Thursday, 17 October 2024 at 11:47 AM

Useless Bloggers Has Taken Over Nairaland - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Useless Bloggers Has Taken Over Nairaland (298 Views)

My Nyansh Has Taken Me Places - Side Chick Brags (Video) / Olosho Has Taken My Glory / Runs Girls Have Taken Over Tinder In Nigeria! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Useless Bloggers Has Taken Over Nairaland by Cheato64(m): 8:38am On Oct 26, 2020
Nairaland is place where i come to get correct news, facts, quality information etc but no more. Every page you open has a link, someone encouraging you to click and when u finally click it is either a stale news or lies. Am sick of it, i no longer trust pages in nairaland. Even the topics so deceiving. I wish moderators or people in charge will look into this and restore the site back to the original settings. I think nairaland is a blog on its own so i dont need to go through a blog to get to another blog.

2 Likes

Re: Useless Bloggers Has Taken Over Nairaland by Veiniously: 9:15am On Oct 26, 2020
Cheato64:
Nairaland is place where i come to get correct news, facts, quality information etc but no more. Every page you open has a link, someone encouraging you to click and when u finally click it is either a stale news or lies. Am sick of it, i no longer trust pages in nairaland. Even the topics so deceiving. I wish moderators or people in charge will look into this and restore the site back to the original settings. I think nairaland is a blog on its own so i dont need to go through a blog to get to another blog.
nairaland a blog? You want mods to write for you? The truth is that nairaland rely on bloggers. No blogger no nl that's the truth.
And not all bloggers on Nl are bad.

2 Likes

Re: Useless Bloggers Has Taken Over Nairaland by illicit(m): 9:32am On Oct 26, 2020
And the Chinese....
Re: Useless Bloggers Has Taken Over Nairaland by Cheato64(m): 8:54pm On Oct 26, 2020
Veiniously:
nairaland a blog? You want mods to write for you? The truth is that nairaland rely on bloggers. No blogger no nl that's the truth.
And not all bloggers on Nl are bad.
am not talking about writing on nl am talking about pple getting there own blog and dropping the link here on Nl

(1) (Reply)

4 Tips To Control Your Premature Ejaculation / Christmas Money Palava / Wizkid Loks Away As Davido Is Whisked Out Of The Club After His Clash With Burna

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.