Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,840 members, 7,872,823 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 10:54 PM

Napoli's Insigne And His Brother Both Score Against Each Other In Serie A - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Napoli's Insigne And His Brother Both Score Against Each Other In Serie A (782 Views)

Insigne Rubbishes Talks Of Him Angry At Osimhen For "Stealing" His Goal / How Hee-chan Dribbled Van Dijk To Score Against Liverpool (Video) / I Knew I’ll Score Against Chelsea, Says Ndidi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Napoli's Insigne And His Brother Both Score Against Each Other In Serie A by ogbiwa: 9:33am On Oct 26, 2020
Lorenzo Insigne cancelled out a goal from younger brother Roberto as Napoli fought back to beat local rivals Benevento and move second in Serie A.

Roberto, 26, who left Napoli in 2019, put Benevento ahead in the 30th minute.

But Napoli captain Lorenzo, 29, curled a 20-yard effort in off the crossbar after an hour and Andrea Petagna scored the winner eight minutes later.

"After the game, I told him my left is better than his," joked Lorenzo, who has played 352 games for Napoli.

"We also hugged because today was an exciting day for our family. I'm happy with the goal and congratulate my brother too."

Roberto said: "I'm very happy, but sorry my first goal in Serie A was against my brother.

"Playing against my brother and Napoli, the team of my city, is a great feeling, but we are all a little saddened by the result."

Roberto played only twice for Napoli and was sold after a number of spells out on loan.

Napoli are now a point behind league leaders AC Milan.

https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/54686165

Lalasticlala Mynd44

Re: Napoli's Insigne And His Brother Both Score Against Each Other In Serie A by Logon59: 9:34am On Oct 26, 2020
This could've been me and my younger brother but injuries never really allowed me to play fully and my brother, well, that boy couldn't pass a ball to save himself. But I love him still smiley

1 Like

Re: Napoli's Insigne And His Brother Both Score Against Each Other In Serie A by longetivity(m): 9:39am On Oct 26, 2020
what if I say.......
Re: Napoli's Insigne And His Brother Both Score Against Each Other In Serie A by PlayerMeji: 10:18am On Oct 26, 2020
Wonderful things
Re: Napoli's Insigne And His Brother Both Score Against Each Other In Serie A by paulolee(m): 1:06pm On Oct 26, 2020
watched d match, his junior bro was soo emotional n even cried when he scored first because dt was his first seria a goal and was a coincidence coming against his senior bro

(1) (Reply)

A Must Win Betking Prediction And Booking Code For Today 24 December 2020 / Arsenal Vs Tottenham Team News And Facts / Anthony Joshua Suffers Second Defeat Of His Career As Oleksandr Usyk Beat Him In

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.