Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,132 members, 7,880,555 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 08:56 PM

"I Have Chosen You Out Of The World." - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "I Have Chosen You Out Of The World." (104 Views)

If U Worship At Lords Chosen You Indirectly Worship the demon Baphomet / Mentally Challenged Man Healed By Lords Chosen Church Members In Ebonyi (Photos) / Armed Robber Caught At The Lords Chosen Church In Ondo,Tied With Rope(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

"I Have Chosen You Out Of The World." by overcomersfaith(f): 12:15pm On Oct 26, 2020
We are coming almost to the end of this month, thank God that it pleased the Lord to count us among the chosen and no power will take away this honour away from us. We must guide our election with all seriousness and hold firm to that which we received from the Lord! satan is so vexed that he battles day after day to take us away from the place of our election. Beloveth, that is why is eminent that your guide your life with all consciousness to stay under the election.

Read more @ https://overcomers-faith.org/i-have-chosen-you-out-of-the-world/

(1) (Reply)

What It Takes To Win. / Cheapest International Exams Registration / Today's Devotionals For Christians - MONDAY 16TH NOVEMBER 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.