Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,793 members, 7,905,919 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 July 2024 at 09:15 PM

Peace Of Mind - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Peace Of Mind (244 Views)

If Only I Can Settle This, I Will Have Peace Of Mind. / Marriage: Specs Or Peace Of Mind? / Majority Of Men Avoid Hot And Beautiful Girls For Peace Of Mind. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Peace Of Mind by biggy4joe(m): 12:28pm On Oct 26, 2020
An average Nigerian parent is a hero,and deserve to be celebrated everyday,Government policies and orders are scary some times sha,you ask the parents to resume work and the children(primary and secondary school pupils) to remain at home,I really dont get it,who will take care of them.When they turn out beast we would start blaming ourselves and looking for faults.Children are adventurous naturally,no matter how u try to shape them in a certain way without proper supervision you can't get tangible results expect the extraordinary once who at all cost shun the vices and temptations that technology and development brings. Assuming we have a reasonable president he would have taken advantage of these situations in the country and role out meaningful reforms on all sectors of the economy and agencies,then shun politics and tribalism for now...The level of hardship that we would see in the coming months would be out of this world...A lot of jobs have been lost to these avoidable crisis we find ourselves in,approximately 100000 direct jobs have been lost to this quagmire of violence and lawlessness we find ourselves and that means another 800000 dependants are back in the streets,couple wit the hungry wolves and angry lions that have lived all their lives thinking about survival everyday.
Brace up!!!Tough times are ahead guys....
Brace up.....
But at the end of the tunnel I see light,its gonna shine bright and bright..We all deserve better,and never forget we are stronger together!!!I just want to encourage every parent out there,IT CAN ONLY GET BETTER AND GOD IS WITH YOU!!!
Re: Peace Of Mind by Nobody: 2:17pm On Oct 26, 2020
biggy4joe:

Brace up!!!Tough times are ahead guys....
Brace up.....
But at the end of the tunnel I see light,its gonna shine bright and bright..We all deserve better,and never forget we are stronger together!!!I just want to encourage every parent out there,IT CAN ONLY GET BETTER AND GOD IS WITH YOU!!!
And you too but we pray not to breakdown/give up before the light shines.

(1) (Reply)

Start A Family Business That Pays You And Your Family Every 10days / Small Storage Drawer Organizer / Indomie: Two Years Old Boy Fights Mom For His Palliative, Shouting "Give Me My #

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.