Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,810 members, 7,889,634 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 05:07 PM

Photos Of Woman Born With Two Vaginas - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photos Of Woman Born With Two Vaginas (2032 Views)

Former Sex Worker With Two Vaginas Says She Used One For Work And One For Romanc / Face Of Woman Behind Instablog - Naira Marley Reacts / Gordons: I Was Born With 7 Teeth & My Parents Wanted Me Dead Because Of It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Photos Of Woman Born With Two Vaginas by tonyluyi1985: 12:51pm On Oct 26, 2020
Elizabeth Amoaa is a pretty Ghanaian woman who was born with two wombs and vaginas. This caused her a lot of pain and the doctors diagnosed her with didelphys in 2015.
She opened up that she felt a lot of back and stomach pains and was later said to have uterine fibroids which would make conception nearly impossible.
By a stroke of luck, she now has a daughter and lives with her in the UK.
Source @https://africanbard.com/2020/10/26/photos-of-woman-born-with-two-vaginas/

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Woman Born With Two Vaginas by Mikelarteta(m): 8:17pm On Oct 26, 2020
This is good, keep one for your to be husband, and the other for boys.

(1) (Reply)

Meet Designer Who Created Viral 'E Choke' Outfit Says He Wants Davido To Rock It / Meet Verydarkman / Johny Depp Or Orlando Bloom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.