Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,343 members, 7,920,273 topics. Date: Tuesday, 13 August 2024 at 11:30 PM

Why You Should Never Surrender? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Why You Should Never Surrender? (187 Views)

ASUU Strike: Even After Loss Of 10 Lecturers, We Won’t Surrender To Fg (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why You Should Never Surrender? by Nobody: 1:45pm On Oct 26, 2020
The Final Defeat of Any Man.

"No winner, no vanguised
No one is an eventual winner or a chronic loser on earth; all what is sure is that everyone has, one time or more, wins and loses.
At times, success looks cloudy; it is unclear. It doesn't reflect on your day to day activities despite your immeasurable struggle. And you are now thinking of quitting even when you are close to being successful in the endeavor of yours.
People never greet a project - abandoned person job well done. Rather they ridicule him/her. They tag him/her lazy, visionless, unproductive.
Truly, you have tried, but failure keeps recurring; it shows its ugly face every now and then.
Know this, no one can call you a failure if you do not call yourself a failure. You are a failure because you think you are.
Do not allow anyone to mock you over your failure; make sure you become goal - oriented. There is no yardstick to measure successes. Your success in life is to become the person you want to be. You may wish to become a billionaire and I wish to become a millionaire. If I can get what I desire; I will be fulfilled.

"The yardstick to measure your own success is the result you get to leave a life of fulfilment you desire."

You may have been having failures; in fact, you may have lost count. Some people are even afraid when they want to give another try because of the failure antecedents.
But do you know that the final defeat is what I term "Emotional Defeat"

The emotional defeat tells you that you should surrender. It tells you to switch to another thing. It tells you that you can't compete with other people in that game to success. It is a still small voice that speak in you that you are a failure.

Friends, immediately you start hearing this, you will focus on another thing. The voice tells you that you can't become brilliant and you agree; it means you can't become educated and be the person you desire to be.

You may have written examinations a lot of times or ventured in businesses, but you should stay focused.
A lot of successful people had their stories. They can't tell you all what they face. Do not just see their successes, you must also see their pains, painstaking mettle in the times of war to succeed

Write your own story with golden pen. It will be well with you.
I will drop two bible verses in the comment box.

I am Atanda Ayobami also know as Emeritus. I'm the CEO of Emeritus Erudition Hub. I teach people; I'm a writer, tutor, grammarian, an editor.

Thank you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why You Should Never Surrender? by Nobody: 1:47pm On Oct 26, 2020
Atayis:
The Final Defeat of Any Man.

"No winner, no vanguised
No one is an eventual winner or a chronic loser on earth; all what is sure is that everyone has, one time or more, wins and loses.
At times, success looks cloudy; it is unclear. It doesn't reflect on your day to day activities despite your immeasurable struggle. And you are now thinking of quitting even when you are close to being successful in the endeavor of yours.
People never greet a project - abandoned person job well done. Rather they ridicule him/her. They tag him/her lazy, visionless, unproductive.
Truly, you have tried, but failure keeps recurring; it shows its ugly face every now and then.
Know this, no one can call you a failure if you do not call yourself a failure. You are a failure because you think you are.
Do not allow anyone to mock you over your failure; make sure you become goal - oriented. There is no yardstick to measure successes. Your success in life is to become the person you want to be. You may wish to become a billionaire and I wish to become a millionaire. If I can get what I desire; I will be fulfilled.

"The yardstick to measure your own success is the result you get to leave a life of fulfilment you desire."

You may have been having failures; in fact, you may have lost count. Some people are even afraid when they want to give another try because of the failure antecedents.
But do you know that the final defeat is what I term "Emotional Defeat"

The emotional defeat tells you that you should surrender. It tells you to switch to another thing. It tells you that you can't compete with other people in that game to success. It is a still small voice that speak in you that you are a failure.

Friends, immediately you start hearing this, you will focus on another thing. The voice tells you that you can't become brilliant and you agree; it means you can't become educated and be the person you desire to be.

You may have written examinations a lot of times or ventured in businesses, but you should stay focused.
A lot of successful people had their stories. They can't tell you all what they face. Do not just see their successes, you must also see their pains, painstaking mettle in the times of war to succeed

Write your own story with golden pen. It will be well with you.
I will drop two bible verses in the comment box.

I am Atanda Ayobami also know as Emeritus. I'm the CEO of Emeritus Erudition Hub. I teach people; I'm a writer, tutor, grammarian, an editor.

Thank you.

(1) (Reply)

JAMB Beg Media Not To Set The Masses Against Them Ova Alleged N7.3bn Contr Fraud / Get High Scores In Ielts, Toefl, Gmat, Gre, Pte, Sat / Delsu Post Jamb Screening Questions And Answers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.