Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,587 members, 7,881,992 topics. Date: Saturday, 06 July 2024 at 01:17 PM

My Tale Of Financial Woes - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / My Tale Of Financial Woes (406 Views)

Let CALA AI Comfort You For Your EDAI Woes! / Why Trend Analysis Interpretation Of Financial Statements Is Important. / I'm In Dire Need Of Financial Help!!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Tale Of Financial Woes by Luckydonalds(m): 5:26pm On Oct 26, 2020
Hello everyone,I'm an undergraduate in a Federal University somewhere in the east.

I have been on this forum for some time and I have ransacked this platform to find a suitable online business to do but I've not found any.

I have been broke even before the COVID-19 lockdown and it's not getting funnier.

If u have any online profitable business, please share.

I don't need money from anyone, all I need is a profit generating online business that will suit me.

I don't have any skill per se but I'm above average and can easily adjust.

Thanks
Re: My Tale Of Financial Woes by blackpanthar: 5:33pm On Oct 26, 2020
Luckydonalds:
Hello everyone,,I'm an undergraduate in a Federal University somewhere in the east.
I have been on this forum for some time and I have ransacked this platform to find a suitable online business to do but I've not found any.
I have been broke pre covid 19, during the Covid 19 lockdown and post covid 19 locky and Its not getting funnier.
If u have any online profitable business, please share.. Scammers beware..
I dont need money from anyone, all I need is a profit generating online business that will suit me.
Thanks

https://www.nairaland.com/3784987/hot-how-make-money-way

https://www.nairaland.com/1331655/how-start-up-online-business
Re: My Tale Of Financial Woes by RedPhoenix: 5:35pm On Oct 26, 2020
Luckydonalds:
Hello everyone,,I'm an undergraduate in a Federal University somewhere in the east.
I have been broke pre covid 19, during the Covid 19 lockdown and post covid 19 locky and Its not getting funnier.
I dont need money from anyone, all I need is a profit generating online business that will suit me.
Thanks

I'm pleased to invite you to join my content writing team. Yes, I'm recruiting an elite team of content writers and together we're going to be involved in " writing articles remotely " as part of a bigger business model. Each writer on board the team earns 1 Million Naira at the end of our working partnership together.

Here are the perks of this opportunity :

* You get to work remotely and build wealth

* You work from the confines of your home

* You gain skills that enables you make consistent income even after our working partnership

* You earn excellent remuneration at the end of your tenure that could be channeled into personal engagements

* You learn on the project

I'm inviting you on-board to join me on this project. If you're interested, send me a message
To the Whatsapp contact on the signature

Thank you.....

2 Likes

Re: My Tale Of Financial Woes by HRHQueenPhil(f): 7:37pm On Oct 26, 2020
Luckydonalds:
I have been broke pre covid 19, during the Covid 19 lockdown and post covid 19 lockdown and It's not getting funnier.
I don't have any skill per se but I'm an above average student and can easily adjust.
Thanks
cheer up..u will testify on nairaland
GOD bless u

(1) (Reply)

Access Bank Takes Strategic Steps Towards Becoming Africa’s Gateway To The World / Dangote Refinery Will Change The Narrative Of Real Estate Investment In Ibeju / Hrs After Ngozi Iweala Thanked Buhari, Here's What Ezekwesili Said On Crypto Ban

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.