Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,615 members, 7,975,383 topics. Date: Tuesday, 15 October 2024 at 01:58 AM

How I Was Attacked By Bees - Short Story - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / How I Was Attacked By Bees - Short Story (378 Views)

Behind The Mask - A Short Story / Don't Laugh Me, Love Me ( A Short Story) / The 2018 Commonwealth Short Story Prize Is Open For Entries. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How I Was Attacked By Bees - Short Story by drapekins(m): 5:53pm On Oct 26, 2020
How I was attacked by bees
Part 1

Well,
Saturday evening, my dad came back from work early, I welcomed him and he went into his room.

I even forgot I begged him to replace my perfume bottle because it was almost empty.

After a while, he called my and gave me the scent. I took it from him happily and thanked him, and I left.

I planned to visit my friend at his house on Sunday, after returning from church.

The next morning, I got busy, preparing myself for church. Once it was 7:30 am, I left home for church.

After 4 hours of service, instead of heading straight to my friends place.

At home, I took a cold bathe, and the Christmasy air swept through my body since it was November a month to Christmas.

I always loved the weather and I would always talk about it.

I got ready and wore my dark jean trouser and my blue T-shirt and left.

I hinted my mum where I was going and I zoomed off.

At my friends place we talked and chatted for some time, then the power seized, we decided to have a walk in the neighborhood.

If I new what was coming up ahead I would have refused. You remember I talked about a perf that was gifted me by my dad, well, you have to pity my luck.

My friends house was located in a woody site, plenty trees hung from every direction, and as it was the dry season (Harmattan) the leaves fell and made the ground soft to sit on.

He took his mini Mp3 player a bottle of soda and some snacks, as we set out.

Once outside we found a good spot to sit, then we where joined by his girlfriend, her name was Joy, I liked her but...

OK, we sat down and and started drinking and eating. Then something flew past me, I turned and waved my hands to stop whatever that was. All of a sudden sounds of aircrafts started sounding. When I say aircrafts, I mean bees. These things came to where we were and I responded immediately - I ran I forgot about my friends because I knew the bees were headed headed for me...

Boy, I ran like my life depended on it...

The end ...
https://www.facebook.com/109170580982953/posts/109616840938327/?app=fbl

(1) (Reply)

Muscle Building Tips That Anyone Can Try / How Cover Design Can Increase Book Visibility By 50% (or More) / ********for All Your "James Hadley Chase" Soft Copy Ebook(*epub Format*)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.