Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,652 members, 7,889,119 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 11:45 PM

Soldiers Kill Two Persons In Osun (Disturbing Photos) - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Soldiers Kill Two Persons In Osun (Disturbing Photos) (65101 Views)

Bankole Oginni Accused Of Killing His Ex-Lover In Ondo (Disturbing Photos) / Soldiers Kill Vigilante Man In Edo, Free Robber Herdsmen / Soldiers Kill 5 Men At Bunkering Site In Rivers State (Disturbing Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldiers Kill Two Persons In Osun (Disturbing Photos) by blissbliss: 7:39am On Oct 27, 2020
Residents ‘snatched’ their rifles. Why don’t I believe this narrative?
Re: Soldiers Kill Two Persons In Osun (Disturbing Photos) by dederocs(m): 7:40am On Oct 27, 2020
OMOJOHN001:

Are you a fool or what, Are you so daft in your house that you can't comprehend the meaning of my comment. I was condemning the military act Ironically and you are saying trash, Why should I support the looting and carnage,

and more over my comment didn't have anything related to looting sef, Don't quote me again in your life, I hate it.
Fools like you need to be purged from this land, no objectivity, just follow follow mentality, after the mob finish off the businesses, they will surely start visiting your homes, idiots think hoodlums and criminals are thier friend. everywhere in the world rampaging armed looters are shot.
Re: Soldiers Kill Two Persons In Osun (Disturbing Photos) by bestseyi: 7:45am On Oct 27, 2020
collecting guns from minitry soldiers is out of boundaries � truth must be says
Re: Soldiers Kill Two Persons In Osun (Disturbing Photos) by ipswitch: 7:55am On Oct 27, 2020
Nigerian Army....why why why? Why not break their legs or torture them.....these killings are too many! But how do one snatch rifle sef from a soldier?
Re: Soldiers Kill Two Persons In Osun (Disturbing Photos) by Slurity(m): 8:16am On Oct 27, 2020
RealLordZeus:
The Blood being shed in this nation is too much
what is your yardstick of measuring it for you to come to that conclusion
Re: Soldiers Kill Two Persons In Osun (Disturbing Photos) by Dronyemachi53(m): 8:16am On Oct 27, 2020
God is a joker........
adolebenito17:
god in heaven is watching everything.
continou.....
Re: Soldiers Kill Two Persons In Osun (Disturbing Photos) by Dronyemachi53(m): 8:17am On Oct 27, 2020
Slurity:
what is your yardstick of measuring it for you to come to that conclusion

U have no sense
Re: Soldiers Kill Two Persons In Osun (Disturbing Photos) by Dronyemachi53(m): 8:17am On Oct 27, 2020
bestseyi:
collecting guns from minitry soldiers is out of boundaries � truth must be says

Then they should respect themselves..
Re: Soldiers Kill Two Persons In Osun (Disturbing Photos) by Slurity(m): 8:17am On Oct 27, 2020
Seunpaul01:
I thought people were very proud of the military men in osun after they saw the video where they entertained protesters.

As far as I'm concerned, this is how it's going to be until Nigerians are ready to fight for a better country or a new country.

Moreover, the presence of military men in SW is alarming.
You probably did not read and understand the news
Re: Soldiers Kill Two Persons In Osun (Disturbing Photos) by Slurity(m): 8:20am On Oct 27, 2020
Dronyemachi53:

U have no sense
I will not abuse you back but just lets talk as matured person. Check the rate of live lost in countries in the world and tell me why you think Nigeria blood shed is too much.
Re: Soldiers Kill Two Persons In Osun (Disturbing Photos) by Ghostrye: 8:38am On Oct 27, 2020
weyreypey:

The youth in return started hurling stones at the soldiers and ambushed them after, which they snatched their rifles.

No case
You skipped the part where it said the soldiers were shooting sporadically
Re: Soldiers Kill Two Persons In Osun (Disturbing Photos) by dangwarmai(m): 8:39am On Oct 27, 2020
promzy555:
Every day, too much killings my friend. What happened to rubber bullets?
You are killing them and you want them to start using rubber bullets on you.
Okay o.
Na only you waka come
Re: Soldiers Kill Two Persons In Osun (Disturbing Photos) by andyanders: 8:43am On Oct 27, 2020
SegFault:

brother wherever you go, disarming a security official on duty is begging for immediate death.
Yes it's wrong. The officer in question, supposed to kill the guy that wanted to disarm his attacker. I'm blaming the officer for loosing his gun, before calling for a back up. Only a mad man that would confront an officer with a gun. My opinion herein is that any officer with a gun and found himself in danger with an attacker, should act by deffending himself evening is by killing his the person.
Re: Soldiers Kill Two Persons In Osun (Disturbing Photos) by petzhy(m): 9:03am On Oct 27, 2020
Stray bullet everywhere
Re: Soldiers Kill Two Persons In Osun (Disturbing Photos) by Borbor247: 9:24am On Oct 27, 2020
Nigerian soldiers are lion when they face protesters but become dogs when they face boko haram
Re: Soldiers Kill Two Persons In Osun (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 9:49am On Oct 27, 2020
writetopoker2:
Please oo, this is not necessary this time, the country is heated up already.
Very soon they will say nah south east do the protest again, janja-weeds

Obughi obele janja-weed
Re: Soldiers Kill Two Persons In Osun (Disturbing Photos) by cutedharmee: 9:55am On Oct 27, 2020
Baawaa:

Eru ni e,those soldiers will kill your father, mother,wife,children and YouTube
Hahahahahaha shebi a kilo fun iya e olobo ole nigbayen ki o ma fe baba e nitoripe a gbo pe were ni ati wipe nise ni baba e n Jale kiri ti won fi yaa ni were sugbon ko gbo ni won fi bi Iwo omo alaye baje yi. Sugbo die ni eyi ti o n se e bayi agbako nla maa ja lu e laipe Iwo omo irankiran yii. When u see soldiers go and waylay them u hear, nah minus one u go be...eru obo
Re: Soldiers Kill Two Persons In Osun (Disturbing Photos) by kiddkash(m): 10:08am On Oct 27, 2020
RealLordZeus:
diaris GOD oo
Re: Soldiers Kill Two Persons In Osun (Disturbing Photos) by writetopoker2: 10:37am On Oct 27, 2020
grin grin angry
ezenwajosh:

Obughi obele janja-weed

angry angry >:
Re: Soldiers Kill Two Persons In Osun (Disturbing Photos) by Tribalism123(m): 10:44am On Oct 27, 2020
IPOB and terrorism is 5&6......

Don't quote me o.

Because I'm taking the blame already because every incident in this zoo is caused by IPOB.

Zoo will fall and we will enjoy our Biafra
Re: Soldiers Kill Two Persons In Osun (Disturbing Photos) by tipsieoladj(m): 12:53pm On Oct 27, 2020
This is a big lie.. this guys were killed way before the army came in.. i live in Ikire and i witnessed part of the events.. those killed were from stray bullets wen the touts were fighting one another.. the army came in later in the evening.. though the soldiers who came to calm d crisis in d morning were attacked nd the van destroyed and even one was beaten to death.. the soldiers never killed anyone.. stop spreading lies..
Re: Soldiers Kill Two Persons In Osun (Disturbing Photos) by ransomed: 1:11pm On Oct 27, 2020
Lifestone:

So the best means to enforce supreme court judgment is to invade the palace, thats purely jungle justice. It will breed anarchy.

The best form to restore sanity is by murdering members of the community? Ewu...
Re: Soldiers Kill Two Persons In Osun (Disturbing Photos) by pacificom: 1:31pm On Oct 27, 2020
MyMouth:

Thief like you! I pray u get shot on ur next outing, that will be a plus for us in this country, one less hoodlum angry
The blessings of God is sufficient for me and my family. In as much as it is not proper for people to be looting and sabotaging others personal properties, it is very wrong for law enforcement officers to be killing those who commit such crimes without benefit of a fair trial. Law enforcement officers are trained to arrest not kill on sight. This is one of the yardstick that proves that we living in a civilized society and our democracy is working.
Re: Soldiers Kill Two Persons In Osun (Disturbing Photos) by MyMouth(m): 2:05pm On Oct 27, 2020
pacificom:

The blessings of God is sufficient for me and my family. In as much as it is not proper for people to be looting and sabotaging others personal properties, it is very wrong for law enforcement officers to be killing those who commit such crimes without benefit of a fair trial. Law enforcement officers are trained to arrest not kill on sight. This is one of the yardstick that proves that we living in a civilized society and our democracy is working.
When I said "shot", I did not mean shot to death, it could be shooting the leg or elsewhere jus to serve as deterrent to others. Do u know why the looting has continued? It's because the looters have been looting without hindrance. It might be ok by u because ur business or that of ur loved ones have not been looted yet, but have it in mind that if this continues, after they finish looting government's warehouses ( Covid 19 palliatives and strategic grains reserves) they would definitely move to private ones, hell, they are even doing that now.
Re: Soldiers Kill Two Persons In Osun (Disturbing Photos) by promzy555(m): 2:20pm On Oct 27, 2020
dangwarmai:

You are killing them and you want them to start using rubber bullets on you.
Okay o.
Na only you waka come
What I do my friend?

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Kill Two Persons In Osun (Disturbing Photos) by pacificom: 3:41pm On Oct 27, 2020
MyMouth:

When I said "shot", I did not mean shot to death, it could be shooting the leg or elsewhere jus to serve as deterrent to others. Do u know why the looting has continued? It's because the looters have been looting without hindrance. It might be ok by u because ur business or that of ur loved ones have not been looted yet, but have it in mind that if this continues, after they finish looting government's warehouses ( Covid 19 palliatives and strategic grains reserves) they would definitely move to private ones, hell, they are even doing that now.

I acknowledged your point of view and as a matter of fact no good citizen of nigeria will endorse the criminal attitude of the hoodlums nationwide. We just don't want river of blood in this country. I pray God should intervene into what is going on now so that peace may be restored and everyone can go on their businesses. Cheers !
Re: Soldiers Kill Two Persons In Osun (Disturbing Photos) by Mannaisaspy: 4:15pm On Oct 27, 2020
JordanMichael:

Shut up there!!! Do you know you what it means to snatched rifle from a soldier? Do you?

I don't engage buffoons that can't think for themselves. Next
Re: Soldiers Kill Two Persons In Osun (Disturbing Photos) by Greatzeus(m): 6:30pm On Oct 27, 2020
RealLordZeus:
Stop talking trash. Green River killer killed more Americans than all the extra judicial killings police ever did since Nigeria gat independence. What I'm saying is worst things happen in other countries too.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Kiriku: Why I Bought Car For My Father – 8-Year-Old Skit Maker / Gunmen Shoot A Man In His Face In Port Harcourt (Graphic Photos) / Alfa Tries To Use Lady For Ritual In Badagry, Lagos, Gets Caught. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.