Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,274 members, 7,891,272 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 10:52 AM

Lekki Massacre: This Image - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lekki Massacre: This Image (1055 Views)

Dear Igbo Man, Anytime You Are Insulted, Just Show This Image / Lekki Massacre:. This Is Not The Nigeria I Want For My Kids / Lekki Massacre: Who Gave The Order? Fredrick Nwabufo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lekki Massacre: This Image by ghettochild(m): 10:27pm On Oct 26, 2020
The image showing peaceful protesters should be put on the front of any Nigerian Currency to be printed or reprinted...
History will never forget...

Re: Lekki Massacre: This Image by SugarSpill(m): 10:35pm On Oct 26, 2020
Where's the image?
Re: Lekki Massacre: This Image by epondudu: 11:00pm On Oct 26, 2020
where is the pic?
Re: Lekki Massacre: This Image by DrAkpa(m): 11:57pm On Oct 26, 2020
@ahiboilandgas

Ibrahim, fake online billionaire who is a common employee with MRS coming online to form a billionaire, you are a big FOOL.
Re: Lekki Massacre: This Image by Nobody: 11:59pm On Oct 26, 2020
I have an idea.

An image of Buratai should be on our currency.

He is a hero

He stopped an attempted revolution
Re: Lekki Massacre: This Image by DrAkpa(m): 6:06am On Oct 28, 2020
@Wickedtruths

Keep waiting for mba to fold up. They will even outlive you. What is with useless Nigerians and hating on people who are making money?

Are you people cursed?
You have been crying about mba for the past 1yr and yet mba is still functioning. Why can't you and other fools like ahiboilandgas give yourselves some sense?
Are the investors investing with your money?

You will die a wretched hater cos that's what u r.
Go on mba investors thread and talk nonsense, and see how they will handle your case. Rubbish
Re: Lekki Massacre: This Image by Wickedtruths: 7:30am On Oct 28, 2020
DrAkpa:

@Wickedtruths

Keep waiting for mba to fold up. They will even outlive you. What is with useless Nigerians and hating on people who are making money?

Are you people cursed?
You have been crying about mba for the past 1yr and yet mba is still functioning. Why can't you and other fools like ahiboilandgas give yourselves some sense?
Are the investors investing with your money?

You will die a wretched hater cos that's what u r.
Go on mba investors thread and talk nonsense, and see how they will handle your case. Rubbish

Go to MMM thread and see where fools like you ended up. Dumb fool.
For your information, I know some things about MBA Forex which I can't share because if Maxwell hears, he would immediately know who told me and it would destroy some relationships.

See this wretched pauperized nonentity waiting for ponzi to feed. Poverty would wipe out your generations. The day everything would happen, I hope you commit suicide and waste yourself so that the world is rid of idiots like you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lekki Massacre: This Image by DrAkpa(m): 8:46am On Oct 28, 2020
Wickedtruths:

Go to MMM thread and see where fools like you ended up. Dumb fool.
For your information, I know some things about MBA Forex which I can't share because if Maxwell hears, he would immediately know who told me and it would destroy some relationships.

See this wretched pauperized nonentity waiting for ponzi to feed. Poverty would wipe out your generations. The day everything would happen, I hope you commit suicide and waste yourself so that the world is rid of idiots like you.

You are a fool. My monthly Roi in MBA alone will feed you and your and your wretched parents. Mba will outlive you.

You know some things about mba my ass. Look at this poor hungry bastard. Go and join your fellow hoodlums to loot covid 19 palliative, in that way you won't have time to hate on people who are balling. Stupid fool
You are a Scum of the earth

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Throwback:Rotimi Amaechi Indicted N112 Billion Fraudulent Sale Of Rivers Assets / Unknown Gunmen: It's Normal For Ipob To Be Happy / Ned Nwoko, Regina And Their Son Munir Nwoko Aboard A Private Jet - Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.