Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,089 members, 7,916,168 topics. Date: Friday, 09 August 2024 at 04:52 PM

Registered But Not Used Mind Blowing 2006 Bigdaddy! - Autos (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Registered But Not Used Mind Blowing 2006 Bigdaddy! (2264 Views)

Registered But Not Too Used Mind Blowing 2008 Camry / Pure Firstbody 2006 Bigdaddy Camry For Sharp Deals / Superneat Camry 2006 Bigdaddy In Perfect Condition 1.150k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Registered But Not Used Mind Blowing 2006 Bigdaddy! by Seyi62(m): 4:58pm On Oct 27, 2020
JayAutos05:
If you want the video sef, E dey kampe!!!!!
Just whatsapp me on 08037713466 am so sure of what am selling.
Dear OP, you've proven your honesty beyond all doubts. Those tongue lashing the car are looking for a way to reduce the market value of the car. We know their type and I give you a very good kudos on this attitude and resilience on this issue. Against all odds, this car is very clean. Even if it was used. Its better than some of the accidented Toks they parade around. From the look of the interior pics and body, the car still have a lot of life. Happy sales op
Re: Registered But Not Used Mind Blowing 2006 Bigdaddy! by Seyi62(m): 5:01pm On Oct 27, 2020
@OP don't answer anyone on this car again. I believe your buyer will come for it. I've been watching you on nairaland, you post clean and good cars. Kudos to you.
Re: Registered But Not Used Mind Blowing 2006 Bigdaddy! by JayAutos05: 6:23pm On Oct 27, 2020
Seyi62:

Dear OP, you've proven your honesty beyond all doubts. Those tongue lashing the car are looking for a way to reduce the market value of the car. We know their type and I give you a very good kudos on this attitude and resilience on this issue. Against all odds, this car is very clean. Even if it was used. Its better than some of the accidented Toks they parade around. From the look of the interior pics and body, the car still have a lot of life. Happy sales op

God bless you Sir.. May we not be deprived of our daily manner ... Amen!
I really appreciate u sir
Re: Registered But Not Used Mind Blowing 2006 Bigdaddy! by JayAutos05: 6:23pm On Oct 27, 2020
JayAutos05:

God bless you Sir.. May we not be deprived of our daily manner ... Amen!
I really appreciate u sir
Manna*
Re: Registered But Not Used Mind Blowing 2006 Bigdaddy! by JayAutos05: 6:24pm On Oct 27, 2020
Seyi62:
@OP don't answer anyone on this car again. I believe your buyer will come for it. I've been watching you on nairaland, you post clean and good cars. Kudos to you.

Am so glad u understood me. God bless u abundantly
Re: Registered But Not Used Mind Blowing 2006 Bigdaddy! by fidtopade: 6:51pm On Oct 27, 2020
This is why I like nairaland: bring it up, there will be somebody who will break it down. Thanks anyway, I never knew all this.
Foolishmasses:
FY and ten days used.

One of the problems with Africa is that we have more stupid people than the wise thereby causing confusion. Your ilks are many. Don't you know that FY is more than a year?

My people, take your time to educate yourself on those things you deem unnecessary because it's necessary. If OP knew it can be busted with plate number , he won't say that jargons.

See, GQ is here and when G is exhausted to Z ...the next number will start from H. Then, it will be HA, HB, HC......to HZ.

Note:...O and I are ommitted because of their semblance to zero (0) and one (1).

Also, the Past F didn't have G because the number plate will be synonymous with Federal Government (FG) plate.

Dear OP....the car is clean no doubts, but my point is that it is not ten days used.

Thank you

5 Likes

Re: Registered But Not Used Mind Blowing 2006 Bigdaddy! by Anchor84: 9:03pm On Oct 27, 2020
Foolishmasses:
FY and ten days used.

One of the problems with Africa is that we have more stupid people than the wise thereby causing confusion. Your ilks are many. Don't you know that FY is more than a year?

My people, take your time to educate yourself on those things you deem unnecessary because it's necessary. If OP knew it can be busted with plate number , he won't say that jargons.

See, GQ is here and when G is exhausted to Z ...the next number will start from H. Then, it will be HA, HB, HC......to HZ.

Note:...O and I are ommitted because of their semblance to zero (0) and one (1).

Also, the Past F didn't have G because the number plate will be synonymous with Federal Government (FG) plate.

Dear OP....the car is clean no doubts, but my point is that it is not ten days used.

Thank you
Learnt from This,God Bless you!

1 Like

Re: Registered But Not Used Mind Blowing 2006 Bigdaddy! by Lipz20(m): 12:54pm On Oct 28, 2020
JayAutos05:
The car was registered Oct. Last year, the owner suppose come by Nov. Same last year. For some reason he came February. 5th and he went back to United States 16th of February. The car was packed in his house, and September he decided to sell it since his wife prefer CRV to the car!!!!

For those that wants classification

OP if you are looking for CRV for the wife, I have a very neat buy and drive Honda CRV which is price friendly. Check my signature for my contact
Re: Registered But Not Used Mind Blowing 2006 Bigdaddy! by Okeyworlu: 1:28pm On Oct 28, 2020
1 4m cash
Re: Registered But Not Used Mind Blowing 2006 Bigdaddy! by nbolaji(m): 1:38pm On Oct 28, 2020
1.2m serious buyer
Re: Registered But Not Used Mind Blowing 2006 Bigdaddy! by JayAutos05: 7:08pm On Oct 30, 2020
smiley smiley
Re: Registered But Not Used Mind Blowing 2006 Bigdaddy! by JayAutos05: 5:31am On Oct 31, 2020
Available smiley
Re: Registered But Not Used Mind Blowing 2006 Bigdaddy! by JayAutos05: 9:58am On Oct 31, 2020
Available
Re: Registered But Not Used Mind Blowing 2006 Bigdaddy! by NoriegaQ(m): 11:41pm On Nov 09, 2020
This is a really clean ride, still available?
Re: Registered But Not Used Mind Blowing 2006 Bigdaddy! by JayAutos05: 10:59am On Nov 10, 2020
NoriegaQ:
This is a really clean ride, still available?
Yes sir
Message me on 08037713466

(1) (2) (Reply)

Registered 2007 BMW X5 (E70). SOLD. / Clean 2008 Honda City (manual Transmission)SOLD / Where Can I Get This Toyota Corolla

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.