Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,332 members, 7,884,711 topics. Date: Tuesday, 09 July 2024 at 02:24 PM

Male Friends With Benefits Needed (FWB) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Male Friends With Benefits Needed (FWB) (1568 Views)

My Girlfriend And Her Male Friends / Lady Washes Her Hands With Expensive Champagne, As Male Friends Make It Rain(vid / The Truth About Friends With Benefits Nobody Will Tell You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Male Friends With Benefits Needed (FWB) by Nobody: 12:43am On Oct 27, 2020
Greetings Nairalanders.

MY BRIEF PROFILE; FEMALE

Completely single and not looking for a relationship, always-busy-with-my-job kind of lady, very pretty and physically attractive (on the slim side but with curves at the right angles) , tall, highly intelligent, super neat, good sense of humor, good at conversations with an outgoing personality.

I am currently in need of a MALE Friend with Benefits;

A working class, MUST BE PHYSICALLY APPEALING TO THE EYES, Good sense of humor, MUST be tall-this is very important please, must live on the Island or the Mainland, open mindedness, good at conversations, very neat, fun to be with, must be discreet and have respect for boundaries. We can decide to go on outings-I pay my bills. I do not fancy guys with dreads or piercings(no offence please). He must be good on bed as I am too, I do not do Anal sex, be warned ahead of time!

If we happen to click, you must go for several STD tests, this is to show how much I value good health and hygiene.

Kindly be ready to show me a photo of you, this will be kept discreet as I do not want to meet just anyone who doesn't appeal to me.

Kind regards,

FWB seeker grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Male Friends With Benefits Needed (FWB) by Nobody: 12:44am On Oct 27, 2020
Lol,,,

U for kuku say make them bring their NYSC certificates along for verification angry

12 Likes

Re: Male Friends With Benefits Needed (FWB) by Okoroawusa: 12:52am On Oct 27, 2020
My dear what of

Birth certificate
Driver's license
Proof of tenancy agreement
Baptismal card
House receipt

...and proof of antenatal injections from childhood?

4 Likes

Re: Male Friends With Benefits Needed (FWB) by Nobody: 12:57am On Oct 27, 2020
Okoroawusa:
My dear what of

Birth certificate
Driver's license
Proof of tenancy agreement
Baptismal card
House receipt

...and proof of antenatal injections from childhood?

Hahaha, you're so funny.

I'm only trying to be sure of good health since there will be sexual favors exchanged.

No vex bros, it hasn't gotten to that.
Re: Male Friends With Benefits Needed (FWB) by Duru9(m): 1:00am On Oct 27, 2020
Come to Abuja
Re: Male Friends With Benefits Needed (FWB) by Okoroawusa: 1:02am On Oct 27, 2020
hottie2020:

Hahaha, you're so funny.

I'm only trying to be sure of good health since there will be sexual favors exchanged.

Ok...

People that will answer are coming. Dem plenty for Nairaland.

Happy search!
Re: Male Friends With Benefits Needed (FWB) by IgweBUIKE1(m): 1:14am On Oct 27, 2020
Duru9:
Come to Abuja
pls bro get sense
Re: Male Friends With Benefits Needed (FWB) by IgweBUIKE1(m): 1:15am On Oct 27, 2020
pls put this on jiji you go get customer sharperly
Re: Male Friends With Benefits Needed (FWB) by dimexy247(m): 1:16am On Oct 27, 2020
Lol.
Eleyi gidi gan.
Re: Male Friends With Benefits Needed (FWB) by anthonyuncle(m): 1:35am On Oct 27, 2020
we are here o
Re: Male Friends With Benefits Needed (FWB) by Duru9(m): 6:48am On Oct 27, 2020
IgweBUIKE1:
pls bro get sense

I'm agent bro, I've the goods she's looking for
Re: Male Friends With Benefits Needed (FWB) by IgweBUIKE1(m): 7:07am On Oct 27, 2020
Duru9:

agent duru hill
Re: Male Friends With Benefits Needed (FWB) by IgweBUIKE1(m): 7:07am On Oct 27, 2020
Duru9:

agent duru hill
Re: Male Friends With Benefits Needed (FWB) by produce(m): 7:27am On Oct 27, 2020
Re: Male Friends With Benefits Needed (FWB) by navzla(m): 8:09am On Oct 27, 2020

Hahaha, you're so funny.

Omg.,.For a lady to have sex with a man these days come be favor??
Re: Male Friends With Benefits Needed (FWB) by vikgreen01(m): 8:14am On Oct 27, 2020
Greetings Nairalanders.

MY BRIEF PROFILE; FEMALE

Completely single and not looking for a relationship, always-busy-with-my-job kind of lady, very pretty and physically attractive (on the slim side but with curves at the right angles) , tall, highly intelligent, super neat, good sense of humor, good at conversations with an outgoing personality.

A working class, MUST BE PHYSICALLY APPEALING TO THE EYES, Good sense of humor, MUST be tall-this is very important please, must live on the Island or the Mainland, open mindedness, good at conversations, very neat, fun to be with, must be discreet and have respect for boundaries. We can decide to go on outings-I pay my bills. I do not fancy guys with dreads or piercings(no offence please). He must be good on bed as I am too, I do not do Anal sex, be warned ahead of time!

If we happen to click, you must go for several STD tests, this is to show how much I value good health and hygiene.

Kindly be ready to show me a photo of you, this will be kept discreet as I do not want to meet just anyone who doesn't appeal to me.

Kind regards,

���
Re: Male Friends With Benefits Needed (FWB) by sleekdre: 2:12pm On Oct 30, 2020
Greetings Nairalanders.

MY BRIEF PROFILE; FEMALE

Kind regards,

How old are you? Need to know you can be discreet!
Re: Male Friends With Benefits Needed (FWB) by NelviusGrey(m): 6:00pm On Sep 06, 2021
So how would you reach me?...leave me an email or some'n? smiley grin

(1) (Reply)

DNA Test ,let's Be Realistic , Why Should your Wife Be Annoyed? / I'm Tired Of Living And Being Poor. / Please Can This Be True?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.