Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,640 members, 7,908,652 topics. Date: Friday, 02 August 2024 at 10:10 AM

Thugs Attack #EndSARS Protesters In Lokoja, Journalist, Others Shot - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Thugs Attack #EndSARS Protesters In Lokoja, Journalist, Others Shot (38559 Views)

Teen Girl And Two Others Shot Dead While Filming A Crate Challenge Video . / Thugs With Knives & Sticks Attack #EndSARS Protesters In Kubwa, Abuja (Video) / Hoodlums Attack #EndSars Protesters In Abuja (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thugs Attack #EndSARS Protesters In Lokoja, Journalist, Others Shot by Passionate888: 11:43am On Oct 27, 2020
Apc people sef
Re: Thugs Attack #EndSARS Protesters In Lokoja, Journalist, Others Shot by airminem(f): 11:44am On Oct 27, 2020
Bellotelli:
Any group of persons protesting now are nothing but thugs and looters.
Stop! Well u can find and say ur own niche info bubble that regurgitates what u already believe in.
Re: Thugs Attack #EndSARS Protesters In Lokoja, Journalist, Others Shot by Commentor: 11:44am On Oct 27, 2020
uuzba:

This issue with thugs is that they are failures in society. In foreign nations, such persons are pushed into industry, low skilled labour, and minimum wage jobs. But the minimum wage is sufficient to buy clothes, eat well, pay house rent and buy one phone with credit etc.
-
We forget such people in Nigeria. Curse them, call them bastard..... But when you with all your book, want to engage on serious issues, rally, building, ... It is this forgotten bastards that come around and destroy your effort.

The lesson here, take care of the assholes in society, no matter how much your hate them otherwise, they will never allow your progress with anything.

Well said.
Re: Thugs Attack #EndSARS Protesters In Lokoja, Journalist, Others Shot by generalud: 11:46am On Oct 27, 2020
But i thought this nation wide #ENDSARS protest was over. Why the killings again?

1 Like

Re: Thugs Attack #EndSARS Protesters In Lokoja, Journalist, Others Shot by ebenmosi360(m): 11:48am On Oct 27, 2020
Misleading headline, nothing like protesters, this happened yesterday. Stray bullet hit passer by during looting of palliatives in lokoja. Rubbish headline..
Re: Thugs Attack #EndSARS Protesters In Lokoja, Journalist, Others Shot by DesChyko: 11:48am On Oct 27, 2020
DennisEche:
WHEN A SOCIETY SAY THEY DO NOT WANT THE POLICE,

Well done o, Minister of misinformation.
Anointed interpreter of youths' intentions.
Well done o.
Re: Thugs Attack #EndSARS Protesters In Lokoja, Journalist, Others Shot by Kaiser20: 11:49am On Oct 27, 2020
#Endsars looters vs Area boys looters. Police go just dey laugh dem.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Thugs Attack #EndSARS Protesters In Lokoja, Journalist, Others Shot by Yugoos: 11:51am On Oct 27, 2020
OP
YOUR STORY IS FALSE AND YOU ARE A BLOODY LIAR.
ENJOY YOUR 30K A MONTH MEDIA STIPEND.

THE REAL STORY IS THAT
YEYE BELLO USED HIS THUGS TOAND SOLDIERS TO BLOCK THE FIRST WAREHOUSE AT CANTONEMENT, SELLING THE PALLIATIVES.. I KNOW PEOPLE WHO BOUGHT IT.

BOYS DISCOVERED THE SECOND WAREHOUSE AT ZONE8, WENT FOR IT AND YEYE BELLOS THUGS AND SOLDIERS ATTACKED THEM, KILLING A YOUNG GUY IN THE PROCESS. IT ESCALATED INTO A RIOT. IT WAS NEVER AN ENDSARS ANYTHING.
STOP LYING TO THE MASSES, TRUTH PAYS TOO.

1 Like

Re: Thugs Attack #EndSARS Protesters In Lokoja, Journalist, Others Shot by madeleke: 11:53am On Oct 27, 2020
What the Bleep is this though? Why must there be shootings? For what reason exactly?
Re: Thugs Attack #EndSARS Protesters In Lokoja, Journalist, Others Shot by jrusky(m): 11:54am On Oct 27, 2020
Stop using thugs against peaceful protesters you are only making things worst. apc stop using thugs to attack them.

Don't provoke these dudes to take up arms for defence then it would be too late.
Re: Thugs Attack #EndSARS Protesters In Lokoja, Journalist, Others Shot by leisuretym: 11:57am On Oct 27, 2020
government thugs, SARS without uniform.
very logical
Re: Thugs Attack #EndSARS Protesters In Lokoja, Journalist, Others Shot by TinubuGoQuench(f): 11:58am On Oct 27, 2020
Acidosis:

Yahaya Bello. I see what you did here but God will punish you.

SHUT UP!!!
ANYBODY SEEN PROTESTING ON THE STREETS SHOULD BE SHOT!!! THEY ARE MISCREANTS AND CRIMINALS

1 Like

Re: Thugs Attack #EndSARS Protesters In Lokoja, Journalist, Others Shot by leisuretym: 12:01pm On Oct 27, 2020
Yugoos:
OP
YOUR STORY IS FALSE AND YOU ARE A BLOODY LIAR.
ENJOY YOUR 30K A MONTH MEDIA STIPEND.

THE REAL STORY IS THAT
YEYE BELLO USED HIS THUGS TOAND SOLDIERS TO BLOCK THE FIRST WAREHOUSE AT CANTONEMENT, SELLING THE PALLIATIVES.. I KNOW PEOPLE WHO BOUGHT IT.

BOYS DISCOVERED THE SECOND WAREHOUSE AT ZONE8, WENT FOR IT AND YEYE BELLOS THUGS AND SOLDIERS ATTACKED THEM, KILLING A YOUNG GUY IN THE PROCESS. IT ESCALATED INTO A RIOT. IT WAS NEVER AN ENDSARS ANYTHING.
STOP LYING TO THE MASSES, TRUTH PAYS TOO.

so they are governor's thugs
Re: Thugs Attack #EndSARS Protesters In Lokoja, Journalist, Others Shot by lexy2014: 12:05pm On Oct 27, 2020
Commentor:

Can you point out where I acknowledged government using thugs?

Stop imagining things.

These are ur exact words:

"Either they wanted government to forcefully disperse them or wanted chaos and anarchy to ensue or worse still, wanted to loot."

Are they ur imagination or are they reality?

Meanwhile, u haven't told me which demands of d endsars protesters that d govt accede to.
Re: Thugs Attack #EndSARS Protesters In Lokoja, Journalist, Others Shot by AMvanquish: 12:06pm On Oct 27, 2020
Re: Thugs Attack #EndSARS Protesters In Lokoja, Journalist, Others Shot by AMvanquish: 12:06pm On Oct 27, 2020
You guys think Yahya Bello would give you a free pass. He would unleash his thugs as Usual.
Re: Thugs Attack #EndSARS Protesters In Lokoja, Journalist, Others Shot by Commentor: 12:08pm On Oct 27, 2020
lexy2014:

"Either they wanted government to forcefully disperse them or wanted chaos and anarchy to ensue or worse still, wanted to loot."

Are they ur imagination or are they reality?

Meanwhile, u haven't told me which demands of d endsars protesters that d govt accede to.

Point at where in my statement I suggested the use of thugs.

Is English difficult for you?

By the way, watch the FALZ CNN interview if you doubt that government had given in to all their demands.

The belligerence of the protesters despite concessions by the government is what you are seeing.
Re: Thugs Attack #EndSARS Protesters In Lokoja, Journalist, Others Shot by Nobody: 12:14pm On Oct 27, 2020
Lagos to Kano operational This one weak me oooo. [author=DenreleDave post=95389394]End Sars protest shud stop with immediate alarcrity and democity....

The more the protest, the more the govt sponsored thugs hijack this protest..

I repeat again with the power conferred on me..

All Endsars protest shud continue online......

Very important question: Lagos to kano train, have they started work? Going from Lagos to kano since road isn't safe again..

Heard fulani herdsmen are kidnapping people on the highway to the north.. From edo to kogi and so on.

Is the Train fully operational now.. Anyone with information shud pls help me out
[/quote]
Re: Thugs Attack #EndSARS Protesters In Lokoja, Journalist, Others Shot by calabardick(m): 12:17pm On Oct 27, 2020
I thought the president asked them to end protests nationwide
Re: Thugs Attack #EndSARS Protesters In Lokoja, Journalist, Others Shot by nuelyoyo(m): 12:22pm On Oct 27, 2020
Na now day break for Lokoja? undecided

1 Like

Re: Thugs Attack #EndSARS Protesters In Lokoja, Journalist, Others Shot by razul234: 12:23pm On Oct 27, 2020
It's getting really bad.
Re: Thugs Attack #EndSARS Protesters In Lokoja, Journalist, Others Shot by lexy2014: 12:35pm On Oct 27, 2020
Commentor:

Point at where in my statement I suggested the use of thugs.

Is English difficult for you?

By the way, watch the FALZ CNN interview if you doubt that government had given in to all their demands.

The belligerence of the protesters despite concessions by the government is what you are seeing.

English isn't difficult for me. Is it difficult for u?

Are d words above ur imagination or are they reality?

Meanwhile, u haven't told me which demands of d endsars protesters that d govt accede to. Since u watched d falz interview, am sure u can intimate on what concessions d govt has made to d protesters
Re: Thugs Attack #EndSARS Protesters In Lokoja, Journalist, Others Shot by barnny(m): 12:38pm On Oct 27, 2020
It wasn't funny yesterday. We all locked our shops to avoid death. I can bet my all that those gunmen are sponsored by the govt. Imagine police men, civil defence, mopol, vigilante and soldiers all in their vehicle but they couldn't apprehend them. Its a game plan pls. Shame on this govt. cry
Re: Thugs Attack #EndSARS Protesters In Lokoja, Journalist, Others Shot by mustykenzy(m): 12:38pm On Oct 27, 2020
Fake news, no endsars protest in lokoja, only shooting due to excessive looting
Re: Thugs Attack #EndSARS Protesters In Lokoja, Journalist, Others Shot by Valkrie: 12:41pm On Oct 27, 2020
Heard the governor have even mobilize additional 7-10 buses load of thugs from his constituency to lokoja to further cause mayhem...Kogi people una good morning...!!

The thing may spiral out of control by the time people lay hands on arms..its unfortunate for Nigeria...!!
Re: Thugs Attack #EndSARS Protesters In Lokoja, Journalist, Others Shot by Bellotelli: 12:42pm On Oct 27, 2020
Elan83:
I will be following you until thunder fire you den I'm ok
But bros reason na.. All these mass looting is still in the name of protest. Meanwhile the genuine protesters have retreated.
Re: Thugs Attack #EndSARS Protesters In Lokoja, Journalist, Others Shot by Nobody: 12:42pm On Oct 27, 2020
DennisEche:
WHEN A SOCIETY SAY THEY DO NOT WANT THE POLICE, ANARCHY IS WHAT THEY GET. DECEMBER IS AROUND THE CORNER, GUYS BRACE UP
So asking for a better policing means they don't want the police?

YOU KNOW LIKE A WACK A MOLE....DUMBIES KEPT SPRINGING UP ON NAIRALAND....YOU HIT ONE ANOTHER SPRUNGS UP
Re: Thugs Attack #EndSARS Protesters In Lokoja, Journalist, Others Shot by DiagnoPolitics: 12:43pm On Oct 27, 2020
Yeye bello has unleashed his thugs.
Re: Thugs Attack #EndSARS Protesters In Lokoja, Journalist, Others Shot by Bellotelli: 12:46pm On Oct 27, 2020
airminem:
Stop! Well u can find and say ur own niche info bubble that regurgitates what u already believe in.
Isn't it obvious. Don't forget the lootings is jot only on govt warehouse but that of private individuals and businesses. If this is allowed to linger then it will become survival of the fittest. Meanwhile, pls type in a comprehensive manner.

1 Like

Re: Thugs Attack #EndSARS Protesters In Lokoja, Journalist, Others Shot by Coronavirus1: 12:52pm On Oct 27, 2020
R0kstarr8:
the country is not the problem
it is the government and the people....
those political thugs sef it is even their matter I don't understand,
at cheaper price DM for your logo and flyer design
The thugs are military men and police that is why non have been arrested it's the handwork of government
Re: Thugs Attack #EndSARS Protesters In Lokoja, Journalist, Others Shot by Lastmankc(m): 12:53pm On Oct 27, 2020
Yahaya bello should be held responsible
Re: Thugs Attack #EndSARS Protesters In Lokoja, Journalist, Others Shot by Coronavirus1: 12:54pm On Oct 27, 2020
Dont be deceived The thugs parrading themselves as thugs are military men and police that is why non have been arrested it's the handwork of government

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lady Who Lured Man She Met On Facebook, Arranged For Him To Be Robbed Arrested / Female Corps Member Missing (photos) / Woman Pours Boiling Water On A Girl In Imo, Flees With Husband (Pics)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.