Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,065 members, 7,977,059 topics. Date: Wednesday, 16 October 2024 at 06:42 PM

A Dissection Of Bb And Goodlucksambo Manifesto - Part 1 - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Dissection Of Bb And Goodlucksambo Manifesto - Part 1 (4791 Views)

APC's Manifesto, Unrealistic And Full Of Deceit - PDP. / APC Manifesto Spending Plan To Cost N53trn Over Four Years - Business Day / Buhari Bakare Manifesto - The Best Ever! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Dissection Of Bb And Goodlucksambo Manifesto - Part 1 by Zechy09: 1:27pm On Mar 11, 2011
@9jaman, the good thing is that no matter the deception and all the rantings of the BB supporters GEJ will still win in an embarrassing way. I see no reason why people should pretend that you cannot help in conflict resolutions in your region because it is the work of the president, that does not show love for Naija. Anyway i don't won't to say that if BB win, it will take them double the amount of time it presently takes to approve and pass a budget than it takes now, with that you people will come after one year to shout they have not done anything. I wonder how Buhari will represent Naija and negotiate bilateral relationships with western world. If you guys love BB and Ribadu why not go to the grassroots and campaign instead of this internet wars that will have no contribution to who wins the elections.
Re: A Dissection Of Bb And Goodlucksambo Manifesto - Part 1 by fumscofolu(f): 1:36pm On Mar 11, 2011
Look at you Zech09, whatever is done in the wrong way is in the real sense wrongly done, TRUTH CANNOT BE BUILT ON FALSEHOOD, it will not work!
That is one, another thing is this, can you stoop to see beyond the surface, look deeper my dear, read in  between lines, everything that seems ''rightly done'' things by this GEJ is a bait to influence the masses mind not to think right! We are having a false Economy because this GEJ is desperate of winning the election he is doing everything possible and imaginable! Our foreign reserve is completely dry because of his squander approach to Nigeria's money, he keeps allocating money for different projects so he can sign money out and back-collect it for his campaign, he spends at the expense of our economy. Now look at it, every party has money allocated to such for campaign, look at how goodluck SPENDS MONEY! How much did he have before becoming president, has he declared his assets? He outshines everyone in his spending, is this fair? Right from bribing to be voted for at the PDP primaries with $7000 each! Bribing everybody through and through, he pays people for ''door to door'' neighbor to neighbor'' program that he is sponsoring, how is he getting all that money! He is even talking of sponsoring people abroad to go and campaign or interview Nigerians in diaspora and know their position as far as 2011 polls is concerned, what is all these!

A great pretender after spending and spending and knows people will begin to wonder, he aligns himself with Dangote pretending to be donating money for him on the TV after billions of spendings that has already goneby, dongote now increased the price of all his products by at least N150 to gather more money to show off (and of course without affecting his own pause, smart guy!) These people just thrust on you and I and it doesn't bother them!

Don't you know that it is to deceive us about election that the price of crude oil in international market has not affected our petrol price one bit. Two months to election nepa light started improving, ALL THESE PRETENSE WILL END after election if we mistakenly vote him in. Some people were found processing crude oil to petrol and were arrested, they don't want our land to work, all his PDP supporters makes money from fuel, what is wrong with us that we cannot fix our refineries and produce fuel for ourselves to improve our economy, they will never want to fix that so that they keep making money at the expense of our economy!

ENOUGH ENOUGH OF THESE CORRUPT PDP people let us say NO
VOTE BB 2011 tell your friends families and neighbors.
NO TO CORRUPTION, tell everyone you can reach even to your village, our conscience cannot be bought with money, we are not for sale! We have a sound mind, not slaves of money

Zechy09:

I live in the part of the world where objective criticism has to do with hailing what has been rightly done and condemning what was done in a wrong way,  Immediately i read the first analysis, I just found out it was a cheap attempt at condemning GEJ,  Don't get me wrong cos I am not an apologist for GEJ but I still know what is good/bad. I just saw someone put a blind eye on everything right about GEJ's manifesto and decided to CLAIM every solution from BUHARI is better.  For those that are not completely blinded by BB ticket, i will ask- Buhari commands so much respect in the north and he is an elder statesman, has he ever used his influence to settle religious crisis in the north before? How has he contributed to the education of the Amajiris in the North? How has he used his influence in the north to better Naija? Anyway i would recommend GEJ till 2015 when the race will be more competitive with the likes of Fashola, Sullivan Chime etc will come out for presidency. As for now "Clueless GEJ" should/ would continue.
Re: A Dissection Of Bb And Goodlucksambo Manifesto - Part 1 by Genbuhari3: 1:39pm On Mar 11, 2011
Hi All

If you have noticed, I don't respond to Pro-GEJ supporters again. waste of time for me. I am concentrating on the undecided and pro-Ribadu voters, and I have won many to the BB ticket, and I mean many.

You never win with Pro-GEJ people because logic and objectivity is not the basis of their support. But one thing i have noticed is while GEJ supporters are arm chair commentators and optimist (never leave their seat to convince people to vote Jonathan) the BB foot soldiers are backing their support with action.

9ijaman,

Leave them alone, guard your precious time
Re: A Dissection Of Bb And Goodlucksambo Manifesto - Part 1 by fumscofolu(f): 2:02pm On Mar 11, 2011
No they have access to steal* our money and use it to deceive our innocent and naive countrymen that are not learned and opportuned to be exposed to think of their atrocities. (We have to take the responsibility on ourselves to tell these naive relatives and countrymen)
*(stealing is taking other pple's thing for your own use without informing them)

LET US SAY NO TO CORRUPTION

GEJ No go win o, GOD forbid we vote in corruption again, NEVER AGAIN

Zechy09:

@9jaman, the good thing is that no matter the deception and all the rantings of the BB supporters GEJ will still win in an embarrassing way. I see no reason why people should pretend that you cannot help in conflict resolutions in your region because it is the work of the president, that does not show love for Naija. Anyway i don't won't to say that if BB win, it will take them double the amount of time it presently takes to approve and pass a budget than it takes now, with that you people will come after one year to shout they have not done anything. I wonder how Buhari will represent Naija and negotiate bilateral relationships with western world. If you guys love BB and Ribadu why not go to the grassroots and campaign instead of this internet wars that will have no contribution to who wins the elections.
Re: A Dissection Of Bb And Goodlucksambo Manifesto - Part 1 by SkyBlue1: 2:11pm On Mar 11, 2011
Genbuhari3:

Hi All

If you have noticed, I don't respond to Pro-GEJ supporters again. waste of time for me. I am concentrating on the undecided and pro-Ribadu voters, and I have won many to the BB ticket, and I mean many.

You never win with Pro-GEJ people because logic and objectivity is not the basis of their support. But one thing i have noticed is while GEJ supporters are arm chair commentators and optimist (never leave their seat to convince people to vote Jonathan) the BB foot soldiers are backing their support with action.

9ijaman,

I assumed you were better than this.
Re: A Dissection Of Bb And Goodlucksambo Manifesto - Part 1 by Demdem(m): 2:13pm On Mar 11, 2011
Genbuhari3:

Hi All

9ijaman,

Correct guy. my tots exactly. Abegii, help me tell the poster to  finish up his analysis on time. Sent this analysis of his out earlier today and to be honest i already have two converts. We BB supporters really need to work, a great task is ahead of us and by God's grace we will prevail.
BB all the way.
Re: A Dissection Of Bb And Goodlucksambo Manifesto - Part 1 by sheriffman(m): 2:58pm On Mar 11, 2011
To say the truth the BB team have a clearer vision of moving this country forward,and I wish them the best.Surely this country cannot run on luck we need commitment and goodwill not good luck.Thats what the BB team have that's what the BB team will give.
Re: A Dissection Of Bb And Goodlucksambo Manifesto - Part 1 by ayubam: 4:10pm On Mar 11, 2011
rainbowman:

Mr 9ja man, you are obviously ignorant and ill informed, PDP is not the cause of Nigeria's problems, Akpanudoede, Olusegun Mimiko, Ibikunle Amosun, Ajimobu, Buba Marwa, Mohammed Abacha, Audu Ogbeh, Abike Sekibo, Timi Alaibe, Bello Masari, etc are all prominent members of the so called opposition who are all ex PDP members. Our Democracy is still developing and can best be described as being in its infant phase accordingly the ideologies of the political parties are not yet well developed, politicians defect to other parties at the slightest excuse particularly when it becomes apparent that the ambitions can not be achieved in that platform, rather than being patient and supporting their parties they choose to defect to other parties. In fact that BB manifesto was written long after the PDP manifesto had been written and was probably written by someone who had seen the PDP manifesto and opted to deceive the populace with lovely semantics which cannot be achieved. Please get your facts right about issues in Nigeria and take your idealistic, ideological and unrealistic write ups elsewhere. Nigeria is on the march to greatness, so you either join up or ship out.

@ RAINBOW. You are very wrong on this issue. I can say confidently that over 75% of the content of the CPC manifestos are what Tunde Bakare has been preaching about, screaming about since the 1990s during the military rule. He was moving from several university talking about evolving and emergence of a great nation. He used several models in the Life of Joseph to teach these things. His NGO in California, International centre for reconstruction and development has been used as a platform to teach these things. He has openly criticised the MDGs goal of the United Nations based on ideology that is not favourable to Africa nations. These are what the man stand for. People who do not know him think he is just a pastor preaching bible. They forgot that he was first a lawyer b4 he became pastor. He has been working long enough to understand governance and networking with dynamic Pastors like Sam Adeyemi, Tony Rapu and Pastor Nims, the MPs of the queen of England Monarch and sevral others.

So wake up and stop beer parlour gist.
Re: A Dissection Of Bb And Goodlucksambo Manifesto - Part 1 by Eltonluigi(m): 4:37pm On Mar 11, 2011
why squabble over nuttin,from the look of things it is so clear to see we are playing sentiments here coz neither of these candidates or political parties know what they are doing, they are just following their impulses they lack the skills to run a govt and they are not equiping themselves with people who are smarter!
Re: A Dissection Of Bb And Goodlucksambo Manifesto - Part 1 by teskyg: 4:40pm On Mar 11, 2011
GEJ ALL THE WAY, FORGET THE FAKE MANIFESTOS.WITH ALMOST 80% OF THE NATIONAL ASSEMBLE PDP MEMBERS,EVEN IF BUHARI BECOMES THE PRESIDENT,HE WILL BE IMPEACHED IN THREE MONTHS.THIS IS NOT A MILITARY REGIME WHERE HE APPOINTS SOLE ADMISTRATOR AND ISSUE COMMAND.

WHAT DID HE DO WITH PTF?DIDNT HE SERVED ABATCHA WHO PLUNDERED OUR RESOURCES?WHERE WAS BUHARI  INTERGRITY AND UPRIGHTNESS?OR HE WAS NOT AWARE THAT ABATCHA WAS PLUNDERING OUR COUNTRY?ABEG E, BUHARI HAS NOTTING TO OFFER.LET ALMAJIRI INSTALL HIM AS THE PRESIDENT OF ALMAJIRI REPUBLIC.

GEJ ALL THE WAY
Re: A Dissection Of Bb And Goodlucksambo Manifesto - Part 1 by 9ijaMan: 4:45pm On Mar 11, 2011
Zechy09:

I'm not surprised that you'll not see any reason. I suppose you have been the one solving all the conflicts in your own village. GEJ your beloved president is unable to resolve Jos crisis but he does not find it difficult to spend the wealth of the nation in his dumb exercise of sending criminals and thugs from the ND to schools abroad. There are thousands of ND youths who are hardworking and law abiding, yet the Nigerian president's best choice are those criminals who almost forced the nation on her knees.

In case you are not aware, the BB train grassroot campaign is on going and we fully understand what is required of us. The online campaign is one of the many avenues we are deploying and we thank God it's been very effective and we are constantly getting the results we desire.
Re: A Dissection Of Bb And Goodlucksambo Manifesto - Part 1 by marcus1234: 5:14pm On Mar 11, 2011
Re: A Dissection Of Bb And Goodlucksambo Manifesto - Part 1 by ziccoit: 5:48pm On Mar 11, 2011
Zechy09:

I live in the part of the world where objective criticism has to do with hailing what has been rightly done and condemning what was done in a wrong way,  Immediately i read the first analysis, I just found out it was a cheap attempt at condemning GEJ,  Don't get me wrong cos I am not an apologist for GEJ but I still know what is good/bad. I just saw someone put a blind eye on everything right about GEJ's manifesto and decided to CLAIM every solution from BUHARI is better.  For those that are not completely blinded by BB ticket, i will ask- Buhari commands so much respect in the north and he is an elder statesman, has he ever used his influence to settle religious crisis in the north before? How has he contributed to the education of the Amajiris in the North? How has he used his influence in the north to better Naija? Anyway i would recommend GEJ till 2015 when the race will be more competitive with the likes of Fashola, Sullivan Chime etc will come out for presidency. As for now "Clueless GEJ" should/ would continue.

I don't have problem with what you pick as being right but you failed to defend what you claimed to represent at the opening of your comment. A study has already been done on what constitute the religious crisis and the finding as well as current thinking is that this is been used by the disgruntle politicians to further their selfish ambitions.

You would be shock to know that the buck of PDP "statesmen" are in forefront of inciting the so called regious crises for their personal gains. The death of PDP with enthronement of good governance would definitely see an end to this.

As for what Buhari has been doing to stop the "religious crises" in the region. I don't know how a powerless could confront and fight the PDP bigwigs in the name of correcting an incorrigible so to say.
Re: A Dissection Of Bb And Goodlucksambo Manifesto - Part 1 by symbianDON(m): 5:55pm On Mar 11, 2011
some people are asking what Buhari did with ptf. lol. that's very funny. what has uncle joe done with nigeria since he became president?! let's face realities, joe has no clear vision for nigeria. he manifesto tells us that much. let's cast sentiments aside. nigerians are fed up of the antics of pdp. for how long will they take us for fools? look at the people joe surrounds himself with. sycophants and the same fo.olish men who have ruined nigeria. now we have lost so much respect among the comity of nations all because of misrule by people who had the chance to take nigeria to greater heights but abused it. if pdp has been there all this while and have not been able to make nigeria better then let them leave so other can try. let's see reasons abeg.
Re: A Dissection Of Bb And Goodlucksambo Manifesto - Part 1 by Jbenue: 6:25pm On Mar 11, 2011
I am not for one moment a GEJ supporter but i can smell bias from a mile, credit where credit due nice to know Buhari has a clear manifesto, now analyze Ribadu's manifesto for us pls.

Vote Ribadu
Maybe Buhari
Never GEJ
Re: A Dissection Of Bb And Goodlucksambo Manifesto - Part 1 by dalhat14(m): 8:04pm On Mar 11, 2011
D difference is clear, BB all d way
Re: A Dissection Of Bb And Goodlucksambo Manifesto - Part 1 by darqly(m): 8:16pm On Mar 11, 2011
Concise dissection of both manifestoes, leaving all with no doubt as to whom we should vote-going by common sense. BUT then, this is Nigeria where the best man never wins and where we believe we can get different results by doing the SAME thing! BB has my vote, my country is due for change and my children deserve their future.
Re: A Dissection Of Bb And Goodlucksambo Manifesto - Part 1 by deb(m): 8:55pm On Mar 11, 2011
Some people don't want anything to change for good in their lives. They will rather maintain the status quo even if it will affect their generations to come negatively.

Imagine what is going on in Libya, some animals among the people still want the lunatic Ghadaffi to remain in power after 42yrs. Now come to think of Nigeria, its already 12yrs of PDP without any significant improvement on the lives of an average Nigerian including those clamouring for GEJ yet they still want d status quo to remain. Imagine what the N10billion squandered by clueless Jonathan Badluck on 50th anniversary will do to assist Small scale businesses in Nigeria. Naija people there is nothing as worst as having a leader who has no precise vision for the people he leads. By the time GEJ finishes with us we will not be able to pay our debt ever
Re: A Dissection Of Bb And Goodlucksambo Manifesto - Part 1 by londoner: 1:20am On Mar 12, 2011
Both GEJ and Buhari have been a position to effect change in Nigeria.

Many people think that in  the time GEJ has been in power, he hasn't achieved much.

I don't know much about  Buhari's achievements when he was in/close to power.

Can somebody please spread some CONCRETE light on this for me with examples please?

At the end of the day, both manifestos are actually pieces of paper, which may not have even had much input from either man.

Surely, the best indication of a man's future actions, are those he displayed in the past.

We are creatures of habit.

Can somebody educate me as to the achievements which are attributed to Buhari under his leadership?
Re: A Dissection Of Bb And Goodlucksambo Manifesto - Part 1 by Kobojunkie: 1:25am On Mar 12, 2011
londoner:

Many people think that in the time GEJ has been in power, he hasn't achieved much.
I don't know much about Buhari's achievements when he was in/close to power.

Can somebody please spread some CONCRETE light on this for me with examples please?

I think we have beaten that horse to death at this point. If you really want to know, may I suggest you fish out threads where his 'achievements'
have been thoroughly discussed, to the best of available knowledge, from the archives.

londoner:

At the end of the day, both manifestos are actually pieces of paper, which may not have even had much input from either man.
Surely, the best indication of a man's future actions, are those he displayed in the past.
Definitely, and the very reason you ought to wait till you get the facts before you further DISSECT the man.

londoner:

Can somebody educate me as to the achievements which are attributed to Buhari under his leadership?
nairaland archives will suffice!
Re: A Dissection Of Bb And Goodlucksambo Manifesto - Part 1 by londoner: 1:35am On Mar 12, 2011
@all,

londoner:

Many people think that in  the time GEJ has been in power, he hasn't achieved much.

Re: A Dissection Of Bb And Goodlucksambo Manifesto - Part 1 by Kobojunkie: 1:40am On Mar 12, 2011
^^^^Yes you are right and I believe many have spent months digging into what happened over 25 years ago and some. It is all in the archives now, and with a little digging, you should find tons. I don't see why we need to turn this thread into another thread on that.
Re: A Dissection Of Bb And Goodlucksambo Manifesto - Part 1 by londoner: 1:44am On Mar 12, 2011

Re: A Dissection Of Bb And Goodlucksambo Manifesto - Part 1 by 10cirenoh: 1:53am On Mar 12, 2011
^^^^

Stop repeating yourself, are you human or a bot? angry
Re: A Dissection Of Bb And Goodlucksambo Manifesto - Part 1 by londoner: 1:56am On Mar 12, 2011
londoner:

Re: A Dissection Of Bb And Goodlucksambo Manifesto - Part 1 by Kobojunkie: 2:03am On Mar 12, 2011
JONATHAN: restructuring Nigeria in the spirit of true federalism and responsible tiers of government, so as to achieve a just and equitable society. Resolving such fundamental issues as proper devolution of powers between the three tiers of government.
Verdict: Buhari’s agenda amounts to restructuring of the country and will meet the aspirations of those clamouring for effective and fiscal federalism. The Jonathan’s agenda amounts to the same old and vague sloganeering on true federalism. It is important to state that PDP and President Jonathan have been in power for 12 years without any effort at restructuring.

In all honesty, I think we have RESTRUCTURED Nigeria enough. If I had my way, I would roll the country back to Pre-IBB states and structures because I believe what we had back then was good enough.
Re: A Dissection Of Bb And Goodlucksambo Manifesto - Part 1 by 9ijaMan: 4:22am On Mar 12, 2011
londoner:

@Londoner,
The link below takes you to a thread where the achievements of Buhari have been listed. Go through every single page of the thread, perhapd you'll know him better.

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-611008.0.html
Re: A Dissection Of Bb And Goodlucksambo Manifesto - Part 1 by enejoabdu: 7:11am On Mar 12, 2011
This piece under a different title was first posted on facebook by Mr. Kelechi Eme. I didn't see any acknowledgement.
Re: A Dissection Of Bb And Goodlucksambo Manifesto - Part 1 by andyprez(m): 8:23am On Mar 12, 2011
Good analysis bro. But you surely made GEJ look like he ain't got a clue of how to run a government, That's bad & kinda biased.
Re: A Dissection Of Bb And Goodlucksambo Manifesto - Part 1 by gymer(m): 9:31am On Mar 12, 2011
What a rubbish analysis? BB and their supporters think we are still in a militrary regime. Buhari for all his atrocities as a military dictator is on his way to hell; Bakare (the muslim turn christian for cheap popularity) who has abadoned his flocks and the so called calling of God upon him for politics is also on the same way and including all their supporters except they all repent.
Re: A Dissection Of Bb And Goodlucksambo Manifesto - Part 1 by 9ijaMan: 9:45am On Mar 12, 2011
gymer:

What a rubbish analysis? BB and their supporters think we are still in a militrary regime. Buhari for all his atrocities as a military dictator is on his way to hell; Bakare (the muslim turn christian for cheap popularity) who has abadoned his flocks and the so called calling of God upon him for politics is also on the same way and including all their supporters except they all repent.
See religious bigotry at it's best! The energy you GEJ supporters expend in preaching intolerance, ethnicity and religious bigotry could have been put to better use to advise your pay masters in PDP on how to develop the country. Unfortunately you are all too dumb to be able to perform any better!
Re: A Dissection Of Bb And Goodlucksambo Manifesto - Part 1 by Righton: 11:22am On Mar 12, 2011
gymer:

Where did you get these revelations? Because I have not seen Rawlins, Nzegwu on the way to hell
Actually, most Nigerians should be on the way to hell by now since an overwhelming majority of them supported the Buhari coup
Go and check

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Do Our Politicians Have Shame And Conscience? / REPLY: Power Supply Is Almost Constant In My Area.Why?what Happened?by MizMyColi / NIGERIAN ENGINEERS: A Lawyer Heading Power Sector, Works & Housing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.