Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,369 members, 7,900,989 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 July 2024 at 08:50 PM

QUINTESSENTIAL INVESTMENT ( Enter Here If You Have As Little As 50k To Invest ) - Investment (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / QUINTESSENTIAL INVESTMENT ( Enter Here If You Have As Little As 50k To Invest ) (27653 Views)

Quintessential Investment Reviews / Quintessential Investment Real Or Scam / 10% Daily Withdrawal And Earn 50% On Your Investment. Enter Here!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: QUINTESSENTIAL INVESTMENT ( Enter Here If You Have As Little As 50k To Invest ) by Tocyne: 1:28pm On Nov 24, 2020
Re: QUINTESSENTIAL INVESTMENT ( Enter Here If You Have As Little As 50k To Invest ) by Tocyne: 1:28pm On Nov 24, 2020
This is real my guys,Quintessential investment give you 25% of every money you bring to the table every month.Quintessential investment is going no where.For further inquiry chat me up on 09028799722

1 Like

Re: QUINTESSENTIAL INVESTMENT ( Enter Here If You Have As Little As 50k To Invest ) by Infinitex: 2:30pm On Nov 25, 2020
Do you know why you must join quintessential? We don't hold your capital beyond the duration you specified.
Unlike other investment where you get only ROI and have to wait for your capital for a specific duration depending on the plan.
Quintessential flexibility allows you to invest for 30 days and gives back your capital and ROI If you wish
Re: QUINTESSENTIAL INVESTMENT ( Enter Here If You Have As Little As 50k To Invest ) by Infinitex: 2:32pm On Nov 25, 2020
Still taking investment
Re: QUINTESSENTIAL INVESTMENT ( Enter Here If You Have As Little As 50k To Invest ) by Infinitex: 2:41pm On Nov 25, 2020
Still taking investment. Contact me on Whatsapp or drop your enquiries here
Re: QUINTESSENTIAL INVESTMENT ( Enter Here If You Have As Little As 50k To Invest ) by Willie2015: 3:08pm On Nov 25, 2020
Infinitex:
Still taking investment

Who is the MD/Founder ?

Who are his key team members ?
Re: QUINTESSENTIAL INVESTMENT ( Enter Here If You Have As Little As 50k To Invest ) by Jaiytech: 6:09pm On Nov 25, 2020
Well for a company that's less than a year old, I think it's understandable if they don't yet have everywhere.

legacystore:

my research showed they dont have offices in the six geopolitical areas of the country. pls prove me wrong. If I am right which I am then they are in it for short term n will scam ppl
Re: QUINTESSENTIAL INVESTMENT ( Enter Here If You Have As Little As 50k To Invest ) by murphyrichy(m): 10:25am On Nov 29, 2020
is the company still paying? because their Marketers don't reply person on WhatsApp

1 Like

Re: QUINTESSENTIAL INVESTMENT ( Enter Here If You Have As Little As 50k To Invest ) by Hybkay(m): 4:07pm On Nov 29, 2020
murphyrichy:
is the company still paying? because their Marketers don't reply person on WhatsApp
I'm an affiliate. WhatsApp me , 08136996416
Re: QUINTESSENTIAL INVESTMENT ( Enter Here If You Have As Little As 50k To Invest ) by Infinitex: 5:19pm On Nov 29, 2020
Still taking investment and paying out massively.
WhatsApp 08180966061
Re: QUINTESSENTIAL INVESTMENT ( Enter Here If You Have As Little As 50k To Invest ) by Infinitex: 5:21pm On Nov 29, 2020
Still taking investment

Re: QUINTESSENTIAL INVESTMENT ( Enter Here If You Have As Little As 50k To Invest ) by sammirano: 5:46pm On Nov 29, 2020
What is the timeline for these investments to fold? 3 months, six months more. Well, time will tell.

1 Like

Re: QUINTESSENTIAL INVESTMENT ( Enter Here If You Have As Little As 50k To Invest ) by Infinitex: 5:55pm On Nov 29, 2020
murphyrichy:
If the numbers you have with you are those you got from the website, they aren't marketers but account managers.
Alot of people have gone through them, invest but find it hard to keep contact with them.
This is because their work is totally different.
Imagine if the the three account managers are in contact with all investors, that's one hell of a work.

Your contact with quintessential is through Marketers.
You pay into company account ND I handle the rest for you.
That's the chain of command.

Last week, someone contacted an account manager paid but had to contact me cos he wasnt getting adequate response.
His MoU was processed and sent to him this morning.

So if you want to invest with Quintessential, contact me on Whatsapp on 08180966061.
Serious investors please.
I don't want those that just want me to tell them more on quintessential.

Although I would do my best to explain how it runs to you but that's just what some nairalanders wants to hear.
They aren't interested in taking the risk of investment.

Also for those asking if quintessential is insured, it is duely insured by AIICO.

Also those asking if our dollar investment still runs, yes it does.
Same ROI as naira investment and the company pays you in dollar.

Happy Sunday
Re: QUINTESSENTIAL INVESTMENT ( Enter Here If You Have As Little As 50k To Invest ) by Infinitex: 6:01pm On Nov 29, 2020
sammirano:
What is the timeline for these investments to fold? 3 months, six months more. Well, time will tell.
I wanted to reply you, then I checked your profile. Most of your created thread are on education section with mostly being on JAMB.

3 Likes

Re: QUINTESSENTIAL INVESTMENT ( Enter Here If You Have As Little As 50k To Invest ) by sammirano: 7:57pm On Nov 29, 2020
Infinitex:
I wanted to reply you, then I checked your profile. Most of your created thread are on education section with mostly being on JAMB.

You don't need to reply ok.I am stating the facts here you cannot consistently give over 700% returns to investors on a compounded monthly interest annually even with an active strategy. Even hedge fund manager cant give his investors that.

I did not study finance for 5 years and earned a certificate with CFA to argue with people like you.if you want to learn you can pm though.

10 Likes

Re: QUINTESSENTIAL INVESTMENT ( Enter Here If You Have As Little As 50k To Invest ) by nzgal: 5:33pm On Dec 01, 2020
I just checked the website. What's the percentage paid for referral if I invest then bring someone?
Re: QUINTESSENTIAL INVESTMENT ( Enter Here If You Have As Little As 50k To Invest ) by MikaelDare(m): 10:46pm On Dec 01, 2020
nzgal:
I just checked the website. What's the percentage paid for referral if I invest then bring someone?

2.5% first time referral and 5% referral on your referral's payout dates as long as the referral continue to reinvest.
Re: QUINTESSENTIAL INVESTMENT ( Enter Here If You Have As Little As 50k To Invest ) by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 6:07am On Dec 02, 2020
Tinkulala:
MBA started like this and later things started getting rough.

No investment company can handle high volume of investors,they get saturated quickly and start delaying payment,it’s the same story every time.

It’s best we go learn a high income skill that earns us money without giving our hard earned money to rogues WHO ALWAYS MAKE US CRY EVENTUALLY....

The thread Dey sweet now.....in few months....tears go start
Nigerians are gullible and greedy, that's the thing
Re: QUINTESSENTIAL INVESTMENT ( Enter Here If You Have As Little As 50k To Invest ) by sonofElElyon: 1:07pm On Dec 02, 2020
The insurance is a life policy. I checked using the policy number. It's probably the CEO that took out a life policy on himself.. it's not the company that's insured

Infinitex:
If the numbers you have with you are those you got from the website, they aren't marketers but account managers.
Alot of people have gone through them, invest but find it hard to keep contact with them.
This is because their work is totally different.
Imagine if the the three account managers are in contact with all investors, that's one hell of a work.

Your contact with quintessential is through Marketers.
You pay into company account ND I handle the rest for you.
That's the chain of command.

Last week, someone contacted an account manager paid but had to contact me cos he wasnt getting adequate response.
His MoU was processed and sent to him this morning.

So if you want to invest with Quintessential, contact me on Whatsapp on 08180966061.
Serious investors please.
I don't want those that just want me to tell them more on quintessential.

Although I would do my best to explain how it runs to you but that's just what some nairalanders wants to hear.
They aren't interested in taking the risk of investment.

Also for those asking if quintessential is insured, it is duely insured by AIICO.

Also those asking if our dollar investment still runs, yes it does.
Same ROI as naira investment and the company pays you in dollar.

Happy Sunday

1 Like

Re: QUINTESSENTIAL INVESTMENT ( Enter Here If You Have As Little As 50k To Invest ) by alaribe1992(m): 1:40pm On Dec 02, 2020
premium tears loading
Why is alert spelt as ALAT in some of the payment proof you posted here. I'm sure no bank will spell alert as Alat
Re: QUINTESSENTIAL INVESTMENT ( Enter Here If You Have As Little As 50k To Invest ) by Imabong4u: 11:36am On Dec 19, 2020
Alat is by wema
Re: QUINTESSENTIAL INVESTMENT ( Enter Here If You Have As Little As 50k To Invest ) by Imabong4u: 11:38am On Dec 19, 2020
Quintessential pays, just hope they are consistent I wouldn't even mind if they reduce the ROI... so far so Good. Mind you, they are into alternative asset classes and not just forex trading.
Re: QUINTESSENTIAL INVESTMENT ( Enter Here If You Have As Little As 50k To Invest ) by legacystore: 2:43pm On Dec 19, 2020
Are they still paying?
Re: QUINTESSENTIAL INVESTMENT ( Enter Here If You Have As Little As 50k To Invest ) by jobgbemi(m): 8:13pm On Dec 23, 2020
Yes. Swiftly and very well.

legacystore:
Are they still paying?
Re: QUINTESSENTIAL INVESTMENT ( Enter Here If You Have As Little As 50k To Invest ) by legacystore: 3:31am On Dec 24, 2020
jobgbemi:
Yes. Swiftly and very well.

how can i invest
Re: QUINTESSENTIAL INVESTMENT ( Enter Here If You Have As Little As 50k To Invest ) by Hybkay(m): 9:54pm On Dec 26, 2020
legacystore:

how can i invest
contact 08136996416
Re: QUINTESSENTIAL INVESTMENT ( Enter Here If You Have As Little As 50k To Invest ) by pyrex23(m): 1:20pm On Dec 30, 2020
25 percent in 30days is too much.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Can I Withdraw Money From Skrill To My Nigeria Naira Account? / Home Ownership Is Mostly A Bad Investment- Expert Says / A Nigerian Threatens Mavrodi (pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.