Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,769 members, 7,889,469 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 01:03 PM

Osinbajo Should Resign? Tueh - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo Should Resign? Tueh (255 Views)

Tunde Bakare: Osinbajo Should Leave If He’s Not Allowed To Perform As VP / "Osinbajo Should Resign And Submit Himself To ICPC" - Deji Adeyanju / Prof Yemi Osinbajo Should Resign (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Osinbajo Should Resign? Tueh by Zeemam: 11:30am On Oct 27, 2020
Osinbajo should resign? Tueh

Tough times never last, but tough people do - Robert H. Schuller
I am going to be very frank in this write up. I am not going to suffer fools at all. Wait, what is wrong with us sef. How can anyone demand or even suggest that Osinbajo should resign? Is this how our values have completely dipped?

I don’t have time to talk plenty but the Bible says ‘My people perish for lack of knowledge and because they have rejected knowledge.’ Osinbajo is the voice of the people in this government. He is the one person that I see making any moves.

Let us look at how he ensured that this government met our #5for5 demand. We all know that President Buhari was not bothered about the protests, it was Osinbajo who took the IG of Police to meet him, then Buhari disbanded SARS.

Look at points 2 and 3 of the demand, it was Osinbajo who told governors to set up the Judicial Panel of Inquiry to investigate and prosecute ALL police brutality. He told them to set up special victims fund to compensate all the families of victims.

Points 4 and 5 is for the police. He is chairing a committee that will see to it that salaries of police officers are increased and evaluation tests carried out periodically.

I saw what he did as Attorney General of Lagos and how everything he set up has helped Lagos progress. We should immediately stop the nonsense of Osinbajo resign. We need him there to continue to help us achieve our demands.

This is how some people ignorantly push their wives away to marry their girlfriend. Please don’t be unfortunate. Take your ignorance elsewhere.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Should Resign? Tueh by MickzyDonald: 11:36am On Oct 27, 2020
Oga go and sit sown...All we need is mass burial for all of them grin
Re: Osinbajo Should Resign? Tueh by TheRareGem1(f): 12:05pm On Oct 27, 2020
You that is a bad image for your company

You that is planning to eliminate your boss

You that renders poor services to clients

You that sells substandard goods to Nigerians

You are want a man that is a brand on his own for Nigeria development to resign?

A man that has impacted on many lives since attainment of VP.

All these clout chasing fellow will go any length to slender the VP but he's always focused and resolute.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Should Resign? Tueh by Joylove2324(f): 12:07pm On Oct 27, 2020
Osinbajo is our man

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Should Resign? Tueh by okefrancis: 12:08pm On Oct 27, 2020
Those who wish Osinbajo resign is an enemy of progress

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Should Resign? Tueh by blackpanda: 12:29pm On Oct 27, 2020
Don't mind them
Anybody saying osinbajo should resign must be suffering from acute mental problems
Re: Osinbajo Should Resign? Tueh by Shooyie: 1:35pm On Oct 27, 2020
Tueh!!! He can't resign as he is the our silver lining. I commend his tireless efforts to make things become better.
Re: Osinbajo Should Resign? Tueh by festacman(m): 1:59pm On Oct 27, 2020
Zeemam shut the f*ck up. Tueh!

(1) (Reply)

OPINION: Does The FCT Have A Minister?, By Fredrick Nwabufo / Please Don't Reply Any Newly Created Moniker With A Bias Political Point Of View / There Are Some Nairalanders Definitely Working With Lauretta Onochie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.