Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,326 members, 7,900,779 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 July 2024 at 04:49 PM

Rites Held At Isale Eko To Welcome The Oba Of Lagos &his Staff Of Office(video) - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Rites Held At Isale Eko To Welcome The Oba Of Lagos &his Staff Of Office(video) (304 Views)

Ritual Rites Held To Welcome Oba Of Lagos And His Staff Of Office / Return Oba Of Lagos’ Staff Of Office Or Face The Consequences, Ruling House / Oba Of Lagos Palace Set On Fire, His Staff Of Office Stolen (Videos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rites Held At Isale Eko To Welcome The Oba Of Lagos &his Staff Of Office(video) by Frankice: 4:06pm On Oct 27, 2020
Ritual rites held at Isale Eko to welcome the Oba of Lagos and his staff of office to the palace.

The Oba was forced out of his palace after a mob attacked the palace on Wednesday, October 21 and carted away his staff of office.

The staff of office has been found and he is said to return to the palace tomorrow October 28.

WATCH VIDEO as they celebrate his arrival and that of his staff.. Don't Forget to Suscribe to MJAY-HUB YouTube channel..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r5HE48Ybxx8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LGChd-K_oLg

@ Lalasticlala
@ mynd44
@ seun

FP PLS

Re: Rites Held At Isale Eko To Welcome The Oba Of Lagos &his Staff Of Office(video) by Franzinni: 4:13pm On Oct 27, 2020
Who took the staff ? Abi how did it come back ?

I want to get my facts straight !
Re: Rites Held At Isale Eko To Welcome The Oba Of Lagos &his Staff Of Office(video) by Edeyoung: 4:29pm On Oct 27, 2020
This matter blike film trick for my eye and that of my ancestors

Righteousness89 abeg come preach put
Re: Rites Held At Isale Eko To Welcome The Oba Of Lagos &his Staff Of Office(video) by NoPlaceLike(f): 4:30pm On Oct 27, 2020
Oba wey do anyhow go see anyhow.

(1) (Reply)

Oni Of Ife Has A New Prince! / Oloko Ruling House Asks Abiodun To Resolve Ibese Obaship Tussle / Sunday Igboho Begs Ooni For Forgiveness

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.