Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,672 members, 7,908,738 topics. Date: Friday, 02 August 2024 at 11:28 AM

Do you have nylon waste for sale in bulk ? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Do you have nylon waste for sale in bulk ? (612 Views)

Pure Water Nylon Waste For Sale (high And Low) / Industrial Nylon Waste Available For Sale!!! Up To 30tn At A Good Price / Nylon Waste Sellers And Buyers (LDPE And HDPE) Get In (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do you have nylon waste for sale in bulk ? by olassybaba: 6:18pm On Oct 27, 2020
Do you have both LDPE and HDPE waste for sale ?

Re: Do you have nylon waste for sale in bulk ? by olassybaba: 10:34am On Nov 01, 2020
Anybody ?
Re: Do you have nylon waste for sale in bulk ? by Aquilazng(m): 1:21pm On Nov 01, 2020
I have hdpe black shopping bags. (aka) Owo otori @16k per bag with minimum of 100 bags. Free delivery to your store address in South West apart grom lagis where we drop at our designated points where you will then pick your products to your desired stores.
NB: you get your products within 1/2 wks max. Base on availability of stocks.
Re: Do you have nylon waste for sale in bulk ? by olassybaba: 6:07pm On Nov 01, 2020
Anybody?
Re: Do you have nylon waste for sale in bulk ? by Aquilazng(m): 7:06pm On Nov 01, 2020
olassybaba:
Do you have both LDPE and HDPE waste for sale ?
Sorry I didn't see your waste part of the msg. Contact me if you don't mind 5-10tn @ #600/kg the waste is majority ldpe and less hdpe.
Re: Do you have nylon waste for sale in bulk ? by olassybaba: 9:26pm On Nov 01, 2020
Aquilazng:

Sorry I didn't see your waste part of the msg. Contact me if you don't mind 5-10tn @ #600/kg the waste is majority ldpe and less hdpe.
Please message me on Whatsapp, just click on the link below
Re: Do you have nylon waste for sale in bulk ? by olassybaba: 7:41am On Nov 02, 2020
Anybody ?
Re: Do you have nylon waste for sale in bulk ? by olassybaba: 7:20am On Nov 06, 2020
Anybody ?
Re: Do you have nylon waste for sale in bulk ? by Nylonbag: 2:28pm On Feb 17, 2021
Drop your phone number

(1) (Reply)

What Lucrative Business Can Olulana Start With 500 Thousand. / What Business Opportunity Can I Explore In Abuja? / Make N2000 Daily With Your Smartphone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.