Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,709 members, 7,889,249 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 06:46 AM

Genesis 1: What I Learnt That Contradicts Popular Science Opinion - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Genesis 1: What I Learnt That Contradicts Popular Science Opinion (277 Views)

Paul The Apostle Lied! He Contradicts Jesus True & Divine Message. / Is This Evidence For The Genesis 1 Gap Theory? / God's Omnipotence Contradicts The Requirement For Free Will In God's Plan. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Genesis 1: What I Learnt That Contradicts Popular Science Opinion by Peterjnr123: 6:23pm On Oct 27, 2020
Genesis 1-1.....God created only the heaven and the earth full stop...

Genesis 1:3-8 ....
1.after earth up above is heaven and waters
2.what divides the both of them is the firmament
So nothing can enter into this world or escape this world without passing through heaven first
Backup chapter (gen 11-1:9)..

Genesis 1-11:12
God created all the trees and herbs by himself...but science will say "it all started from unicellular organisms which evolved and adapted into multicellular organisms

Genesis 1-14:18
1.God himself created the sources of light for the earth only..I repeat for the earth only.
I quote " then God said let the be lights in the firmament of the heavens to divide the day from the night and let them be for signs and season and for days and years and let them be for light in the firmament of the heavens and to give light unto the earth (gen 1-14:15)"

2.the earth, seas and the plants are actually older than the sun and moon...gen 1-16
3. God himself created the sun , the moon and the stars to Illuminate the earth and the heavens only...
3.the sun and the moon are actually up there in the sky not in space
4.the sun and the moon are actually the bodies that infact rotates round the earth..it's not stationary and the earth and other planets revolve around it..as the Bible has clearly stated that God created them and assign their sole roles to the earth.

Genesis 1_20:31
1. God created every birds and animals blessing and coursing them to increase, multiply and fill the earth
2. God created everything according to it's kind...then man and woman he made in his own image and likeness (incase u don't understand let me clarify you on that' it means we re just like God .buh science will say we elvoved from apes and monkeys..don't be deceived
Verse 28: it was God's plan for man to fill,increase, subdue and overpopulate this world..that's what the Bible say and do you think if that's what God said the earth will not have what it takes to cater for everyone no matter the size..our God is a wise God and not a fool.
So stop believing the false idea that man is increasing and in time the earth will run out of resources, that population should be put to check it's demonic..

Verse 31
1.the earth is a perfect piece made by a perfect God...so don't be deceived that the earth is running out of recourses..the temperature is this and that..the moon is drifting away from the earth..all those bla bla and bullshits...wiseup

If u re a Christian the Bible is there for confirmation if u re a Muslim the quaran also is there....

Take note also that there's nothing like alien or all those nonsense...

Why there are lying to you and making ur children believe false things only God knows...the earth is perfect nothing like asteroid, meteorite or space nonsenses coming to hit earth

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Genesis 1: What I Learnt That Contradicts Popular Science Opinion by Peterjnr123: 6:27pm On Oct 27, 2020
More evidence of the bible

Re: Genesis 1: What I Learnt That Contradicts Popular Science Opinion by DeusXmachina: 8:38pm On Oct 27, 2020
Now this would beg the question of why would your God be trying to deceive people by creating and keeping evidence that contradicts his books and then be asking people not to believe what their objective research is telling them, but to blindly follow these books?
Re: Genesis 1: What I Learnt That Contradicts Popular Science Opinion by kingxsamz(m): 11:50am On Oct 28, 2020
Oh, a flat earther. How nice.

1 Like

Re: Genesis 1: What I Learnt That Contradicts Popular Science Opinion by EMILO2STAY(m): 12:56pm On Oct 28, 2020
Peterjnr123:
Genesis 1-1.....God created only the heaven and the earth full stop...

Genesis 1:3-8 ....
1.after earth up above is heaven and waters
2.what divides the both of them is the firmament
So nothing can enter into this world or escape this world without passing through heaven first
Backup chapter (gen 11-1:9)..

Genesis 1-11:12
God created all the trees and herbs by himself...but science will say "it all started from unicellular organisms which evolved and adapted into multicellular organisms

Genesis 1-14:18
1.God himself created the sources of light for the earth only..I repeat for the earth only.
I quote " then God said let the be lights in the firmament of the heavens to divide the day from the night and let them be for signs and season and for days and years and let them be for light in the firmament of the heavens and to give light unto the earth (gen 1-14:15)"

2.the earth, seas and the plants are actually older than the sun and moon...gen 1-16
3. God himself created the sun , the moon and the stars to Illuminate the earth and the heavens only...
3.the sun and the moon are actually up there in the sky not in space
4.the sun and the moon are actually the bodies that infact rotates round the earth..it's not stationary and the earth and other planets revolve around it..as the Bible has clearly stated that God created them and assign their sole roles to the earth.

Genesis 1_20:31
1. God created every birds and animals blessing and coursing them to increase, multiply and fill the earth
2. God created everything according to it's kind...then man and woman he made in his own image and likeness (incase u don't understand let me clarify you on that' it means we re just like God .buh science will say we elvoved from apes and monkeys..don't be deceived
Verse 28: it was God's plan for man to fill,increase, subdue and overpopulate this world..that's what the Bible say and do you think if that's what God said the earth will not have what it takes to cater for everyone no matter the size..our God is a wise God and not a fool.
So stop believing the false idea that man is increasing and in time the earth will run out of resources, that population should be put to check it's demonic..

Verse 31
1.the earth is a perfect piece made by a perfect God...so don't be deceived that the earth is running out of recourses..the temperature is this and that..the moon is drifting away from the earth..all those bla bla and bullshits...wiseup

If u re a Christian the Bible is there for confirmation if u re a Muslim the quaran also is there....

Take note also that there's nothing like alien or all those nonsense...

Why there are lying to you and making ur children believe false things only God knows...the earth is perfect nothing like asteroid, meteorite or space nonsenses coming to hit earth
very good. Keep it up.

(1) (Reply)

Dreams About Snakes: What Snake Means In The Dream Fully Explained. / TB Joshua Becomes First African Pastor To Reach Five Million Facebook Followers / Send Us Your 2021 Prayer Request

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.