Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,734 members, 7,898,577 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 July 2024 at 03:10 PM

Women Have Nothing To Offer Except Sex. Says Guys - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Women Have Nothing To Offer Except Sex. Says Guys (5201 Views)

Why Do Most Nairaland Men Think Women Have Nothing To Offer Except Their Body? / "Apart From Sex, Women Have Nothing To Offer In A Relationship." / Except Sex What Else Does A Girl Contribute In A Relationship?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Women Have Nothing To Offer Except Sex. Says Guys by iLegendd(m): 10:16pm On Oct 27, 2020
Teach her how to massage you and you'll know massage is sweeter than sex. So, they actually have something to offer.

I didn't read the post — just commented based on the title.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Women Have Nothing To Offer Except Sex. Says Guys by Nobody: 10:19pm On Oct 27, 2020
Shortyy:
That's what I'm saying. If girls can, regardless of societal pressure, work hard and fend for themselves. I'll then see how they'll be downgraded every day.

A guy will collect your number only to be inviting you to his house shamelessly. What irritates me is the audacity they have.

If some women don't give them that privilege, trust me they'll be seeing women differently apart from just sex objects.

Even if a woman has nothing to offer you in a relationship, kukuma leave her alone. Don't ask her out, and don't date any of them either. Stay on your own and leave them and their joblessness alone.

i dont even accept any gift from any man that is not my friend because i know they are buying you things with ulterior motive

1 Like

Re: Women Have Nothing To Offer Except Sex. Says Guys by Nobody: 10:22pm On Oct 27, 2020
ZIINI:
When women ask for sex men give it to them
But when men ask for sex they'll say they're tired. Something men can't do.

Back to the topic
Am a guy and you as a girl you're asking Money from me and whereas you have parents,you didn't ask them for it.
OK let's assume your parents can't give you.can't you work??
Modified--->>> girls when you ask guy's for money without you doing anything for him indirectly you're telling him he his stupid.
So he will definitely ask you for sex to show you that he is not stupid cool.
i have seen some guys women ask for sex even strip naked in front of them and the men still say no. Then we girls get shocked ''which kind man be this or are we not beautiful or sexy enough?'' When a man says No to a girl, the first things she will think is ''am i not beautiful or sexy enough?''
Re: Women Have Nothing To Offer Except Sex. Says Guys by Nobody: 10:28pm On Oct 27, 2020
IntersexSherry:
i have seen some guys women ask for sex even strip naked in front of them and the men still say no. Then we girls get shocked ''which kind man be this or are we not beautiful or sexy enough?'' When a man says No to a girl, the first things she will think is ''am i not beautiful or sexy enough?''
Your opinion though
Re: Women Have Nothing To Offer Except Sex. Says Guys by Nobody: 10:30pm On Oct 27, 2020
Maybe guys can handle rejection but women can't handle rejection oh. Infact when you start rejecting a woman thats when she comes closer to you.. Except she was the one hitting on you, that you could refuse her of sex when she asks but its gonna be very hard for a guy who hits on a girl and she asks him for sex and he says no. Guys will never approach a girl if they don't feel attracted to her.
Re: Women Have Nothing To Offer Except Sex. Says Guys by odun51587: 10:31pm On Oct 27, 2020
If you follow good friends, they will teach you how to respect women. But all these boys choose to follow ashewo boys as friends that will be deceiving you all
Re: Women Have Nothing To Offer Except Sex. Says Guys by Nobody: 10:32pm On Oct 27, 2020
Thats why even if i like a guy, i want him to go first because i know how rejections hurt me.If he doesn't then i don't too . grin
Re: Women Have Nothing To Offer Except Sex. Says Guys by YESpParticipant: 10:43pm On Oct 27, 2020
Only your mother can genuinely sacrifice so much for you without seeking for anything in return.
You haven't told us who is this mystery woman. Now come and complete your epistle.

Ps
Abeg nobody should mention me because I am not feeling fine and hunger come dey torment local man on a low grin

emkz:
Women have a lot to offer. A woman helped me in my finances that was almost ruined by another woman. A woman gave me a loan when I was broke. A woman gave me food when I was jobless. A woman gave me recharge cards when I was jobless. A woman linked me up to win a contract some years ago. A woman shared some of the profits in a job I marginally participated in. A woman gave me career advise. A woman helped me secure a consulting job in her company that paid twice my salary. A woman sponsored part of my education, women gave me support in some dire moments: when my former manager wanted to get me fired, women mobilized to protest to the CEOs office.

What kind of women do you meet? What values do they have? I think a woman has a lot to offer than sex.

2 Likes

Re: Women Have Nothing To Offer Except Sex. Says Guys by ABANGWABOI(m): 10:48pm On Oct 27, 2020
IntersexSherry:
Today i asked one of my guy friend why men only love talking and demanding sex from women and the man told me ''what else do women have to offer except sex? Most are bitches'' its so sad men think this way of women. No wonder many women are raped and forced into prostitution. Always bodyshamed. In a way i blame some women for depending on men for everything while they just laugh at you behind your back. I see families where the husband beats up the wife when she denies him of sex, even in relationships, if you deny your boyfriend of sex, he says you don't love him. Its all about sex. Women only seen as sex objects, even when she is depressed, all they talk about is sex. No wonder a girl can't keep friends with a guy anymore . Even before a guy helps a woman, he demands for sex first. There are lot of great women out there and you women need to stop selling yourself so cheap.�

Forced into prostitution??
Was she pointed a Gun in her head
Abeg explain this one..
Re: Women Have Nothing To Offer Except Sex. Says Guys by Liposure: 10:59pm On Oct 27, 2020
Well i don't subscribe to that invalid notion. Women are precious and thus have a lot to offer. We have women that have made giant strides in their respective domain like okonjo iweala, chimamanda adiche. However all women are not the same. While some ladies chose to be reasonable others have decided to be useless which is so unfortunate. Considering the fact that these are mothers of tomorrow
Re: Women Have Nothing To Offer Except Sex. Says Guys by Nobody: 1:52am On Oct 28, 2020
emkz:
Women have a lot to offer. A woman helped me in my finances that was almost ruined by another woman. A woman gave me a loan when I was broke. A woman gave me food when I was jobless. A woman gave me recharge cards when I was jobless. A woman linked me up to win a contract some years ago. A woman shared some of the profits in a job I marginally participated in. A woman gave me career advise. A woman helped me secure a consulting job in her company that paid twice my salary. A woman sponsored part of my education, women gave me support in some dire moments: when my former manager wanted to get me fired, women mobilized to protest to the CEOs office.

What kind of women do you meet? What values do they have? I think a woman has a lot to offer than sex.
Valid point bruv. Bravo!
Re: Women Have Nothing To Offer Except Sex. Says Guys by JOACHINpedro: 5:02am On Oct 28, 2020
Below are some of their record-breaking contributions in my life.

~A lady taught me how to ride a bicycle in 2016
~A lady gave me half of my school fees when I was broke(I paid back 5months after sha)
~The same lady helped me sort out abortion complications of a family friend.
~Etc
Life is not always about d*ck, qussy and money

1 Like

Re: Women Have Nothing To Offer Except Sex. Says Guys by meobizy(f): 6:01am On Oct 28, 2020
Okay.
Re: Women Have Nothing To Offer Except Sex. Says Guys by femi4: 7:07am On Oct 28, 2020
IntersexSherry:
Today i asked one of my guy friend why men only love talking and demanding sex from women and the man told me ''what else do women have to offer except sex? Most are bitches'' its so sad men think this way of women. No wonder many women are raped and forced into prostitution. Always bodyshamed. In a way i blame some women for depending on men for everything while they just laugh at you behind your back. I see families where the husband beats up the wife when she denies him of sex, even in relationships, if you deny your boyfriend of sex, he says you don't love him. Its all about sex. Women only seen as sex objects, even when she is depressed, all they talk about is sex. No wonder a girl can't keep friends with a guy anymore . Even before a guy helps a woman, he demands for sex first. There are lot of great women out there and you women need to stop selling yourself so cheap.�
Using your Church mind....can you give guy your money? NO
Even the sex, you both enjoy it. So, you guys bring NOTHING to the table. No sacrifice at all

3 Likes

Re: Women Have Nothing To Offer Except Sex. Says Guys by LordIsaac(m): 7:16am On Oct 28, 2020
Just see how ladies take just pictures o... Check what they focus on and want us to see... Check IG... Check around... And your guess would be as good as mine. Let's stop being idealistic. OP may have met one of the few exceptions for whom I still have my doubts.

2 Likes

Re: Women Have Nothing To Offer Except Sex. Says Guys by ucheuzor1(m): 8:47am On Oct 28, 2020
emkz:

Your life na just woman. Everything woman ���
Re: Women Have Nothing To Offer Except Sex. Says Guys by ucheuzor1(m): 8:52am On Oct 28, 2020
Shortyy:
That's what I'm saying. If girls can, regardless of societal pressure, work hard and fend for themselves. I'll then see how they'll be downgraded every day.

A guy will collect your number only to be inviting you to his house shamelessly. What irritates me is the audacity they have.

If some women don't give them that privilege, trust me they'll be seeing women differently apart from just sex objects.

Even if a woman has nothing to offer you in a relationship, kukuma leave her alone. Don't ask her out, and don't date any of them either. Stay on your own and leave them and their joblessness alone.

I think the fault is majorly on the girls. In all sincerity, most have nothing to offer.

I met a girl recently and I was wowed. She's so different from the conventional girl I see around. She just commands so much respect, even at her workplace. Men treat such as gold.
Re: Women Have Nothing To Offer Except Sex. Says Guys by emkz: 8:52am On Oct 28, 2020
ucheuzor1:

Your life na just woman. Everything woman ���

They actually did more for me than men. Approach them with clean intentions, and they'd do anything for you once they trust you.
Re: Women Have Nothing To Offer Except Sex. Says Guys by ucheuzor1(m): 9:03am On Oct 28, 2020
emkz:

They actually did more for me than men. Approach them with clean intentions, and they'd do anything for you once they trust you.

But as a real nigga, men should be your homie. They're good women out there, but it's much easier for your fellow man to watch your back when the chips are down than women. Trust me on that.

1 Like

Re: Women Have Nothing To Offer Except Sex. Says Guys by Karleb(m): 9:15am On Oct 28, 2020
This is the only part I hate about the so called red pill.
It sees nothing good in women.
It has become the male version of feminism, aside this, TRP is perfect.
Re: Women Have Nothing To Offer Except Sex. Says Guys by Karleb(m): 9:16am On Oct 28, 2020
ucheuzor1:

But as a real nigga, men should be your homie. They're good women out there, but it's much easier for your fellow man to watch your back when the chips are down than women. Trust me on that.

Forget this talk. People are selfish irrespective of the gender.

Any gender can watch your back and any gender can back stab you.

4 Likes

Re: Women Have Nothing To Offer Except Sex. Says Guys by EmpressEmerald(f): 9:31am On Oct 28, 2020
emkz:

May God Continually Bless You.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Women Have Nothing To Offer Except Sex. Says Guys by Yomit71(m): 9:39am On Oct 28, 2020
Shortyy:

it has not reach now, don't cry
Re: Women Have Nothing To Offer Except Sex. Says Guys by Warlord2014(m): 9:42am On Oct 28, 2020
IntersexSherry:
This sex is becoming over rated self...
Something that many a times, look disgusting.

1 Like

Re: Women Have Nothing To Offer Except Sex. Says Guys by Nobody: 9:56am On Oct 28, 2020
Shortyy:

I love this your comment sissy
A male goat I met yesterday while coming back from work while talking,boldly invited me to his house

I was like watdafuck?
come and do what in your house
Had to walk away from him

Guys are becoming something else

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Women Have Nothing To Offer Except Sex. Says Guys by Nobody: 10:05am On Oct 28, 2020
All I can say is..
A lady commands respect to herself from the way she carries herself
you can't be seen in a club every Friday and not tagged a prostitute..
you attract your opposite

2 Likes

Re: Women Have Nothing To Offer Except Sex. Says Guys by HomerTimpson: 12:19pm On Oct 28, 2020
Sheina:

Some men also have nothing sensible to ask,only sex,some don't even think beyond it,not withstanding the kind of girl.
HMMM true thou.
Re: Women Have Nothing To Offer Except Sex. Says Guys by HomerTimpson: 12:21pm On Oct 28, 2020
Sheina:

You're wise
as in what i keep telling my fellow guys but still none of them were able to see the big priceless picture
Re: Women Have Nothing To Offer Except Sex. Says Guys by HomerTimpson: 12:28pm On Oct 28, 2020
Shortyy:

Even if a woman has nothing to offer you in a relationship, kukuma leave her alone. [b]Don't ask her out,[\b] and don't date any of them either. Stay on your own and leave them and their joblessness alone.

i do the bolded alot and what i get in return is 'you are proud,you are broke e.t.c but am good.

STDs,poverty,starting a family or raising a child in misery is a CHOICE
Re: Women Have Nothing To Offer Except Sex. Says Guys by HomerTimpson: 12:37pm On Oct 28, 2020
fati2001:
95 % of Men have nothing to offer and collect in relationship apart from sex... ESPECIALLY RIVER NAIJA MEN.

AND THE 5 PERCENT ARE RARE.

IT'S BY MISTAKE WE CAN FIND 1 % OF THE GOOD AND POWERFUL GEM IN NINEZERIA.
while you are right, i hope you know that those 1% you talking abt are mostly broke and getting there self together but the thing is most of you girls crucify them smelling their financial status from afar. So they finally get the money and decide to play around to continue the rat race

NO GIRL WANT TO BE [FRIENDS] WITH A BROKE GUY JUST COS HE'S BROKE
Re: Women Have Nothing To Offer Except Sex. Says Guys by Sheina(f): 1:05pm On Oct 28, 2020
HomerTimpson:
as in what i keep telling my fellow guys but still none of them were able to see the big priceless picture
What annoys me is some don't know where to draw the line,work or friendship,it makes no damn sense,most men are actually confused,the only thing they have to offer to an opposite sex is sex,yet they say that's the only thing a woman can give.I'm just happy to have come across sane men

1 Like

Re: Women Have Nothing To Offer Except Sex. Says Guys by HomerTimpson: 1:17pm On Oct 28, 2020
Sheina:

What annoys me is some don't know where to draw the line,work or friendship,it makes no damn sense,most men are actually confused,the only thing they have to offer to an opposite sex is sex,yet they say that's the only thing a woman can give.I'm just happy to have come across sane men
yea,i believe even if the opposite sex is weak or misoriented the other should have enough sense to show them the way.

The truth is we can't really know each other's flaws,strengt and weaknesses,build trust & values e.t.c if we are not friends enough

Most of us are overwhelm with this sex thing and makes us less human. Its sick really

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Yahoo No Dey Pay Again Na Girls Dey Use Their Head Dey Carry Am Now / How Do I Regain My Virginity And Also Feel Like One? I'm In Regrets! / My Girlfriend Is Addicted To Group Intimacy Porn!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.