Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,659 members, 7,975,480 topics. Date: Tuesday, 15 October 2024 at 07:02 AM

I Don’t Know Why I Left Arsenal For Barcelona – Hleb - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / I Don’t Know Why I Left Arsenal For Barcelona – Hleb (302 Views)

Alex Iwobi: Why I Left Arsenal For Everton / Laurent Koscielny Dumps Arsenal For Bordeaux / Arsenal Lacazette Not Good Than Giroud.. Hleb Said (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Don’t Know Why I Left Arsenal For Barcelona – Hleb by Adeshinadetayo(m): 8:37pm On Oct 27, 2020
Former Arsenal star Alexander Hleb says it was a mistake to leave the club for Barcelona. Hleb joined the Gunners from Stuttgart in 2005 and spent three seasons in north London, making 130 appearances and reaching the Champions League final with the club.

The former attacking midfielder was not able to secure a regular spot in Barca’s starting XI as he featured just 36 times for the Spanish giants and was loaned out to Stuttgart, Birmingham, and Wolfsburg before his contract was terminated by mutual consent...Read more at Ghanabetnet

Re: I Don’t Know Why I Left Arsenal For Barcelona – Hleb by sorsor(m): 8:44pm On Oct 27, 2020
The name FC BARCELONA enticed you na so u had no choice

Imagine playing along side the likes of Ronaldinho,Eto,deco,puyol,xavi,Marquez

1 Like

Re: I Don’t Know Why I Left Arsenal For Barcelona – Hleb by thesicilian: 8:48pm On Oct 27, 2020
When you keep telling them that not all that glitters is gold, they won't hear.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

DIEGO MARADONA’S Last Words Before He Dief Were: “I Don’t Feel Well.” / Man United Fans Should Stop Crying; See The The 3 People... / Lampard Threatens To Drop Chelsea Players Against Aston Villa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.