Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,559 members, 7,905,149 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 July 2024 at 07:19 AM

Need Advice On 4th Tier Uk Visa - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Need Advice On 4th Tier Uk Visa (179 Views)

Uk’s Visa Ban: 7 Countries That Allow Foreign Students To Bring Families / Chengdu, Sichuan, A Chinese Second-tier City / Need Advice,i Am Sleeping Too Much And My Exams Are Close (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Need Advice On 4th Tier Uk Visa by musicjyoung(m): 9:32pm On Oct 27, 2020
Good evening everyone ,please am here as a first timer , though me and my wife have gone to the uk 3 times and now she wishes to study in uni in scotland,she has bsc accounting 2nd class upper , but shes looking at studying GLOBAL HOSPITALITY MGT because of the hotel biz we plan opening after our return . my questions are ( would they grant her visa based on the course deviation also we are wondering if they will grant her visa if she wants to go with me and the two kids as dependants? i really dont know how to begin.
(Modify) (Quote) (Report) (Share)
Re: Need Advice On 4th Tier Uk Visa by oluwafemifharmo(m): 10:29pm On Oct 27, 2020
musicjyoung:
Good evening everyone ,please am here as a first timer , though me and my wife have gone to the uk 3 times and now she wishes to study in uni in scotland,she has bsc accounting 2nd class upper , but shes looking at studying GLOBAL HOSPITALITY MGT because of the hotel biz we plan opening after our return . my questions are ( would they grant her visa based on the course deviation also we are wondering if they will grant her visa if she wants to go with me and the two kids as dependants? i really dont know how to begin.
(Modify) (Quote) (Report) (Share)

Your post should be under 'travels'

(1) (Reply)

Amazing Wordpress Training For Beginners - NGN 7,500 Only / Universities Flaws / No Agreement Yet To Suspend Strike ― ASUU

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.