Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,185,555 members, 7,926,628 topics. Date: Tuesday, 20 August 2024 at 06:39 PM

Mind-blowing Ways To Make Money As A Student In Nigeria - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Mind-blowing Ways To Make Money As A Student In Nigeria (299 Views)

800 Mind Blowing Facts That Will Absolutely Make Your Day After Knowing / Meet The Biggest Male Student In ESUT (Photos) / Mary Folafoluwa Oginni, Best Student In WAEC Who Left Nigeria Due To ASUU Strike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Mind-blowing Ways To Make Money As A Student In Nigeria by Sammylala105: 3:26am On Oct 28, 2020
Mind-blowing Ways To Make Money As A Student In Nigeria

Are you a student and you desire to make some money as you school? Relax! And read this.

As a student, it's not everytime you wish to bother your parent/ guardian for little cash. But you've just got no option when you are left with zero Naira as your account balance.

Most of the times you feel oppressed by your friends, who wears new and expensive clothes because they come from rich background or engages, in fraudulent activity and you wish not to engage in such.

However, if you will be patient enough, I will show you easy ways to make money while schooling.

I could remember making my first 34k last three months via writing articles for opera news, amazing huh?

Sort out those personal needs out now, you are a student is not excuse for being penniless.

Read to the end here � https://standardschoolgist.com.ng/mind-blowing-ways-to-make-money-as-a-student-in-nigeria.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Waec Release 2020 Result, See How To Check Below / SSANU Gets New President, Mohammed Ibrahim / 13th In The Month November 2020 Neco Literature(in English)drama&poetry Answers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.