Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,177 members, 7,967,335 topics. Date: Saturday, 05 October 2024 at 04:30 PM

NSCDC Dismisses Officer Who Looted COVID-19 Palliatives In Abuja - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / NSCDC Dismisses Officer Who Looted COVID-19 Palliatives In Abuja (42830 Views)

SA Seizes Mercedes From Mbuso Moloi Who Looted Groceries During The Riots / Wife Exposes Husband Who Looted Shoes During Katsina Market Inferno / Graduate Shot Dead In Osogbo By Hoodlums Who Looted His Boss' Properties (Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NSCDC Dismisses Officer Who Looted COVID-19 Palliatives In Abuja by OBYNOWEST12(m): 6:54am On Oct 28, 2020
If am the boss I wouldn't sack him, I will rather give him suspension for two months.

Now he create more hardship for him and his family..

Pple need to think b4 taking any action.

1 Like

Re: NSCDC Dismisses Officer Who Looted COVID-19 Palliatives In Abuja by Asquare84(m): 6:54am On Oct 28, 2020
This is one of the negative effects of social media, the guy that posted the picture on Facebook did not try at all as in he keep focusing his camera on the innocent civil defence officer. I hope he have achieved his aim now since the officer have been sacked
Re: NSCDC Dismisses Officer Who Looted COVID-19 Palliatives In Abuja by thaoriginator: 6:55am On Oct 28, 2020
cheesy

Whatshall it profit ah man
Re: NSCDC Dismisses Officer Who Looted COVID-19 Palliatives In Abuja by Asquare84(m): 6:55am On Oct 28, 2020
Mrpojj:

The person wey video the man, hope he is happy

Negative effects of posting everything on facebook

1 Like

Re: NSCDC Dismisses Officer Who Looted COVID-19 Palliatives In Abuja by thaoriginator: 6:56am On Oct 28, 2020
Asquare84:
This is one of the negative effects of social media, the guy that posted the picture on Facebook did not try at all as in he keep focusing his camera on the innocent civil defence officer. I hope he have achieved his aim now since the officer have been sacked
Yes he has achieved the goal. The goal is to weed out all the bad official in the society. He lacks discipline we don't his type in the system.

1 Like

Re: NSCDC Dismisses Officer Who Looted COVID-19 Palliatives In Abuja by Emyogalanya: 6:57am On Oct 28, 2020
Lifestone:
I knew this guy is in trouble immediately i saw the videos clip.
Stomach infrastructure don finish his career. Too bad.
and you want people to trust this government not to arrest people who return their own loot ?
Re: NSCDC Dismisses Officer Who Looted COVID-19 Palliatives In Abuja by francis5051: 6:57am On Oct 28, 2020
Olarsview:
Who will deal with people that kept it there suspiciously against the survival of humanity due to covid19 & hunger
my brother ask o...had it been they pay this guy well he won’t be going after dis...what about the polithiefcians that kept it there for months due to dia own personal selfish reason they knw dia is hunger in d land yet d left the nonsense palliative dia to perish

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NSCDC Dismisses Officer Who Looted COVID-19 Palliatives In Abuja by golddare: 6:57am On Oct 28, 2020
nwekeugochukwu:
NSCDC Dismisses Officer Who Partook In The Looting Of COVID-19 Palliatives In Abuja

The Nigeria Security and Civil Defence Corps have dismissed one of its officers, Corps Assistant Illiya Ibrahim of the Gwagwalada Division Abuja, for partaking in the looting of Covid-19 palliatives discovered in a warehouse in Gwagwalada, Abuja, IgbereTV reports.

On Monday, a mob stormed the warehouse and carted away the palliatives. A video that made the rounds on social media, showed the officer grabbing his own palliative.

Tweets from the officials Twitter handle of the NSCDC reads:

https://twitter.com/CIVILDEFENDERS/status/1321174355565518849?s=19

https://twitter.com/CIVILDEFENDERS/status/1321174357331398656?s=19

Quite a pity, he messed up the good name of NCDC, how much are those items that you cant take your eyes off. I wished he was put on probation or other punishments.
Re: NSCDC Dismisses Officer Who Looted COVID-19 Palliatives In Abuja by Asquare84(m): 6:57am On Oct 28, 2020
[quote author=EmekaBlue post=95417207]See wetin d person wey video am don cause[/quote
]

Honestly the guy that pasted the video on facebook is evil
Re: NSCDC Dismisses Officer Who Looted COVID-19 Palliatives In Abuja by Openbusiness: 7:00am On Oct 28, 2020
When are they going to jail the thieves who were hoarding COVID19 palliatives they didn't buy with their own money, palliatives that were distributed by private donors.
Re: NSCDC Dismisses Officer Who Looted COVID-19 Palliatives In Abuja by mailemy(m): 7:02am On Oct 28, 2020
Why do such on your uniform.

1 Like

Re: NSCDC Dismisses Officer Who Looted COVID-19 Palliatives In Abuja by Lexusgs430: 7:02am On Oct 28, 2020
Rather than calling for the heads of governor's, that kept this palliatives......

They are seeking sacred chickens........ cheesy

1 Like

Re: NSCDC Dismisses Officer Who Looted COVID-19 Palliatives In Abuja by theFilmtric: 7:04am On Oct 28, 2020
These people are suffering from the wickedness of the high grade thieves overseeing them
What do you expect him to do
Pesin hungry you tell am sey make he no posses looted goods
Nevertheless
They were the ones who taught him how to steal
They've been stealing no be now
what else do NSCDC do apart from invigilating WAEC and JAMB Exams
PS:This comment was written from reading only the topic

theFilmtricsay

1 Like

Re: NSCDC Dismisses Officer Who Looted COVID-19 Palliatives In Abuja by Acidosis(m): 7:05am On Oct 28, 2020
Nice one NSCDC. We must preserve our institutions by any means possible. The Nigerian police would not have done this, even if you provide video evidences.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: NSCDC Dismisses Officer Who Looted COVID-19 Palliatives In Abuja by ruffDiamond: 7:05am On Oct 28, 2020
dem for just leave am na put the blame on cowhari

1 Like

Re: NSCDC Dismisses Officer Who Looted COVID-19 Palliatives In Abuja by Nobody: 7:05am On Oct 28, 2020
whomever posted that video online killed his Carrier. Fear social media.

2 Likes

Re: NSCDC Dismisses Officer Who Looted COVID-19 Palliatives In Abuja by toprealman: 7:06am On Oct 28, 2020
I wonder when those polithiefcians will be dismissed for looting our national treasury.
Re: NSCDC Dismisses Officer Who Looted COVID-19 Palliatives In Abuja by condralbedez: 7:07am On Oct 28, 2020
If you check well, this same illiya Ibrahim go still follow they shout change n sai Baba that year oh, honestly this life no balance!
Re: NSCDC Dismisses Officer Who Looted COVID-19 Palliatives In Abuja by Praktikals(m): 7:08am On Oct 28, 2020
The punishment is too harsh

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NSCDC Dismisses Officer Who Looted COVID-19 Palliatives In Abuja by Midadeola(f): 7:09am On Oct 28, 2020
XXLMANDIGO:
This man just ruined his own life and career with greed.

What should ordinary Nigerians like me who doesn't get remunerated by government do?

I can't pity him coz I never pity myself finish undecided
What do you mean Greed?

1 Like

Re: NSCDC Dismisses Officer Who Looted COVID-19 Palliatives In Abuja by NaijaOlosho(f): 7:10am On Oct 28, 2020
They dismissed a Yellowba Muslim

Its well
Re: NSCDC Dismisses Officer Who Looted COVID-19 Palliatives In Abuja by snoopanddre(m): 7:10am On Oct 28, 2020
ekaette1621:
Palliatives Kee Him Dere.

Stingy Afonja.

I laugh in Swahili
Yeah am forced to believ actually some paid elements probably frm d northern section of dis country ar hell bent at causin disunity among d youths and people from d south , east, west or middle belt BECAUSE there is no sense at all in d comment made by this person but just pure hatred with a fake moniker
Re: NSCDC Dismisses Officer Who Looted COVID-19 Palliatives In Abuja by omenka(m): 7:13am On Oct 28, 2020
Olarsview:
Who will deal with people that kept it there suspiciously against the survival of humanity due to covid19 & hunger
It is just terrible. This palliative saga has revealed further what demonic entities we have as leaders in this country. Even the devil would find their wickedness cringeworthy.

So painful.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NSCDC Dismisses Officer Who Looted COVID-19 Palliatives In Abuja by Aadeyinka(m): 7:13am On Oct 28, 2020
nwekeugochukwu:
NSCDC Dismisses Officer Who Partook In The Looting Of COVID-19 Palliatives In Abuja

The Nigeria Security and Civil Defence Corps have dismissed one of its officers, Corps Assistant Illiya Ibrahim of the Gwagwalada Division Abuja, for partaking in the looting of Covid-19 palliatives discovered in a warehouse in Gwagwalada, Abuja, IgbereTV reports.

On Monday, a mob stormed the warehouse and carted away the palliatives. A video that made the rounds on social media, showed the officer grabbing his own palliative.

Tweets from the officials Twitter handle of the NSCDC reads:

https://twitter.com/CIVILDEFENDERS/status/1321174355565518849?s=19

https://twitter.com/CIVILDEFENDERS/status/1321174357331398656?s=19

my opinion ,those kept this palliative (foods) till this time are the looters, those looting warehouses are taking their right that was hidden and detected after all it's our money and we are one nation . No case ,is like goat eat his Oga foods.
Re: NSCDC Dismisses Officer Who Looted COVID-19 Palliatives In Abuja by AKAyomide(m): 7:13am On Oct 28, 2020
Apart from being a security officer he is also a citizen of Nigeria by birth and he is entitled to the governmental goody(Palliative). He should not have been sacked for disciplinary misconduct but at least to be derank for this rank for his misconduct. This is Nigeria where hunger and poverty don't know anybody regardless of your status in the country unless you belong to a caucus class in the country.
Re: NSCDC Dismisses Officer Who Looted COVID-19 Palliatives In Abuja by UNUKHASO: 7:14am On Oct 28, 2020
THIS IS UNFAIR WHY KEEPING THE PALLIATIVE. THE MAN ONLY CARRIED USING HIS HANDS AND NOT HARBOUR IN A WARE HOUSE. NOW YOU WANT HIM TO GINGERED THE PROTESTERS THE MORE
Re: NSCDC Dismisses Officer Who Looted COVID-19 Palliatives In Abuja by 12345baba(m): 7:16am On Oct 28, 2020
Chai, double wahala
Re: NSCDC Dismisses Officer Who Looted COVID-19 Palliatives In Abuja by Hezmatosky: 7:18am On Oct 28, 2020
Rat poison eat and go grin
Re: NSCDC Dismisses Officer Who Looted COVID-19 Palliatives In Abuja by Dcoy: 7:20am On Oct 28, 2020
Sharpness depart this one... Me for don pull my uniform sharply... Loot in mufti...even if na short and singlet....
Re: NSCDC Dismisses Officer Who Looted COVID-19 Palliatives In Abuja by NoPlaceLike(f): 7:25am On Oct 28, 2020
That man did nothing wrong by helping himself and his family too. Why do we like misplacing priority and deviating from core points?
Re: NSCDC Dismisses Officer Who Looted COVID-19 Palliatives In Abuja by Chrisjay1998(m): 7:26am On Oct 28, 2020
Must he wear his uniform to loot the palliatives although he didn't think anyone would video him and paste it on the Internet
Re: NSCDC Dismisses Officer Who Looted COVID-19 Palliatives In Abuja by underwearsgift: 7:27am On Oct 28, 2020
I done talkam... And I done happen...

My guy, roughly go collect your palliative below oh...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

HIV Positive Woman Raped At Gunpoint By Taxi Driver & Conductor In South Africa / Man Raped 14-Year-Old At Knife Point In Ikorodu, Cleaned Her Blood With Cloth / Man Raping A Teenage Girl In Kogi Caught & Beaten By Angry Youths. Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.