Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,466 members, 7,968,288 topics. Date: Sunday, 06 October 2024 at 11:53 PM

Boxer Ryan Garcia Caught On His Pregnant Fiancee With Tiktok Star, Malu Trevejo - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Boxer Ryan Garcia Caught On His Pregnant Fiancee With Tiktok Star, Malu Trevejo (917 Views)

Lasisi Elenu Shows Off Pregnant Fiancee, Rants About Her Pregnancy Urges / TikTok star, Black Chully 4 nuhde Videos Showing Her Face / Nfasis Weds In T-shirt Ripped Jeans; Wife Diana Vargas de Garcia In Wedding Gown (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Boxer Ryan Garcia Caught On His Pregnant Fiancee With Tiktok Star, Malu Trevejo by Anonymous221: 11:10am On Oct 28, 2020
#Repost @lindaikejiblogofficial
#inrepostme @insaver.best
——
Boxer Ryan Garcia caught on video cheating on his pregnant fiancee with Tiktok star, Malu Trevejo after telling her he was busy 'training'

Watch video here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JrjUij-83X8
Lalasticlala
Mynd44
:

American boxing champion, Ryan Garcia is making headlines for the wrong reasons after he was caught cheating on his pregnant fiancee with Tiktok star, Malú Trevejo.

:

Over the weekend, the 22-year-old WBC Silver lightweight titleholder was filmed hugging and making out with the 18-year-old social media influencer outside N10restaurant in Los Angeles.

:

After the video went viral, Garcia’s pregnant fiancée Drea Celina took to Instagram to put him on blast.

:

Celina, who is 7-months said the boxer told her he was training for a fight while he was actually out cheating on her with Trevejo.

:

'He tells me he’s training hard for this fight. But IG shows me this. 7 weeks left till I give birth and this piece of s**t stay being disgusting,' she wrote.
'While he barely even sees Rylie his daughter with @catherinegamez. @Kingryang is a HORRIBLE PERSON.'

:

Rylie is the boxer's daughter with his ex-girlfriend, Catherine Gamez.

:

Tiktok star, Malú later also responded with a video, where she said she didn't know that he was engaged or expecting a child.

:

'I met up with him because he was a very nice guy, he was very sweet,' she said. 'Yeah, he told me he had a kid, but he never told me that he was engaged and he never told me that he had another baby coming. But he’s a really nice dude and I didn’t know that.

:

'Let's just not get into that. I just woke up and I’m seeing all this s**t. I did not know he was engaged and I texted him and asked him why didn’t he tell me and he said because they’re on and off.'

Re: Boxer Ryan Garcia Caught On His Pregnant Fiancee With Tiktok Star, Malu Trevejo by stupidmod1: 11:29am On Oct 28, 2020
when u nothing but a hole to fuk this is how u get treated.

e don give ur money u give sex he owns u nothing else

(1) (Reply)

COVID-19: “I Can Barely Walk” — iRokoTV Boss, Jason Njoku Recovers (Photos) / Dj Switch Reportedly Granted Asylum In Canada. / Bbnaija’s Vee And Falz Spark Dating Rumors As They Hang Out Together. VIDEO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.