Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,462 members, 7,908,331 topics. Date: Friday, 02 August 2024 at 12:53 AM

How Can I Source Sponsorship For My New Inventions On Environmental/ Protection - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / How Can I Source Sponsorship For My New Inventions On Environmental/ Protection (1340 Views)

ROMOSS sense 6p 20,000mah POWER BANK, LCD FOR phone laptop via type-C #10,000 / Low Carbon Environmental Protection Flour Mill / 12 Craziest Japanese Inventions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Source Sponsorship For My New Inventions On Environmental/ Protection by concordetz: 1:43am On Mar 11, 2011
THE INVENTIONS ARE

AUTO POWER FIRE EXTINGUISHER {PATENTED}
It is capable of putting off all forms of fire anywhere it erupts without any human presence as many times as possible without replacement to any of its parts. It is a stopper to fire disaster problem in our world. It eliminates completely the services of fire service stations and also eliminates the carrying or handling of fire extinguishers in homes, offices, vehicles, schools factories etc. It has incorporated a system that puts off fire supporting sources like gas, fuel or electrical sources. The cost could be affordable by all both rich and poor.

Indication: Call Inventor GILBERT Phone:+2348033217779
Email:concordetz@yahoo.com .

GILBERTS AIR POLLUTANT ELIMINATOR AND SMOKELESS INCINERATOR DEVICE[PATENTED]
This machine is capable of eliminating all air pollutants through direct absorption and adsorption thereby purifying the general environment hence and ultimately saving the globe and our world the great problem of smog, global warming ozone layer depletion, deaths, sicknesses etc.
It has already been patented. A prototype has also been produced which could be viewed and the functionality determined
This equipment can be made into different sizes, for household, machineries-cars, trucks, tractors, generators and various production equipment and more importantly for local, state or national smokeless refuse treatment. It can treat all community refuse wet or dry and release no pollution to the environment.

The cost is relatively cheap and the affordable by most private individuals and all corporation
Indication: Call Inventor GILBERT Phone:+2348033217779
Email:concordetz@yahoo.com .

(1) (Reply)

Hotel Management Software / We Sell U.k,u.s And Dubai Sims Cards And Other Countries Available.08034489191 / Nokia 300 For Sell At The Rate Of 11,000 Naira

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.