Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,573 members, 7,937,603 topics. Date: Monday, 02 September 2024 at 08:51 AM

Can Someone Please Review This Site For Me? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Can Someone Please Review This Site For Me? (572 Views)

Please Review This New Startup feature : site for creating forms / Please.... Review this site / Help Please: Review This Site Www.queenccollections.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can Someone Please Review This Site For Me? by thetelz(m): 1:52am On Mar 11, 2011
Please can someone review this site and tell me what you think? Thanks http://nairatechnology.com.ng
Re: Can Someone Please Review This Site For Me? by Ecash1: 3:25am On Mar 16, 2011
Not bad , But i found the following issues:

1. The logo I.e the name of the site is too obliterated, try and make it more pronounced and legible.
2. The Navigation is showing extra characters I.e * tablets%20and%20notebooks * other%20products

But over all , Nice site and great contents.
Re: Can Someone Please Review This Site For Me? by thetelz(m): 9:47am On Mar 16, 2011
Thanks. Yes,i know about the extra characters. Its a problem with the html but i haven't been able to rectify it yet. Don't forget to invite you family,friends and even your enemies too.lol thanks
Re: Can Someone Please Review This Site For Me? by brinebaba(m): 2:54pm On Mar 16, 2011
nice blog !
For now,work on the banner and the favicon
Re: Can Someone Please Review This Site For Me? by thetelz(m): 10:36pm On Mar 16, 2011
Thanks man. Got some problem changing the favicon and i know that the banner is some poor artistic work of art
Re: Can Someone Please Review This Site For Me? by judea1(m): 1:59am On Mar 19, 2011
The site is ok, the header graphics was nice. But I think you should add more contents to each post in order to get your readers stay longer on your site.

(1) (Reply)

Katering / New Election Monitoring Site Gathering Steam / N100 Web Hosting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.