Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,830 members, 7,872,789 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 10:05 PM

Benue COVID-19 Palliatives Sold In Kano Markets (VIdeo) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Benue COVID-19 Palliatives Sold In Kano Markets (VIdeo) (37799 Views)

Daughter Of Our President, Mother Of All Lagos Markets, Video / COVID-19: 11 Million Poor Nigerians To Get Palliatives — FG / Governor Ganduje 'Bribery Videos' Sold In Kano Markets. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Benue COVID-19 Palliatives Sold In Kano Markets (VIdeo) by Nobody: 1:53pm On Oct 28, 2020
shocked
Re: Benue COVID-19 Palliatives Sold In Kano Markets (VIdeo) by promzy555(m): 1:54pm On Oct 28, 2020
Arranging, I don't trust dis govt... They did wat they did because of hunger.... U can not manipulate my mind
Re: Benue COVID-19 Palliatives Sold In Kano Markets (VIdeo) by Pearly255(f): 1:55pm On Oct 28, 2020
Poor minded people
Re: Benue COVID-19 Palliatives Sold In Kano Markets (VIdeo) by shugabasbn: 1:56pm On Oct 28, 2020
Nothing surprised me again for this country.
I am waiting another 'good news' today or latest tomorrow morning.

In Prof. Akunyili(RIP) voice, Nigeria ooo
One nation bad leaders
Re: Benue COVID-19 Palliatives Sold In Kano Markets (VIdeo) by MrRegret: 1:57pm On Oct 28, 2020
Enjoyment for police.
Re: Benue COVID-19 Palliatives Sold In Kano Markets (VIdeo) by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 2:00pm On Oct 28, 2020
who diverted the indomie?
Them.
Who bought it and kept it in his shop?
Them.
Now I understand why some States claim they have shared all their palliatives.
Because they've successfully diverted everything.

2 Likes

Re: Benue COVID-19 Palliatives Sold In Kano Markets (VIdeo) by usmanbaba(m): 2:01pm On Oct 28, 2020
azmanaty2:
Ganduje aside being a dollar thief is also a noodle thief. Shame on him!!
Ur mumu never do?

1 Like

Re: Benue COVID-19 Palliatives Sold In Kano Markets (VIdeo) by Mcval(m): 2:02pm On Oct 28, 2020
What a very useless heading. What do you mean by "Wake up"? Was the governor sleeping before? What were you expecting from him in the first place? Has he ever been a good leader? And who told you he doesn't know about the palliatives been sold there in Kano. Don't come here and hold brief for any politician in style. Werey dey disguise! He has been the worst performing governor in the country. Extremely corrupt. Nothing to show for over 5 years in power. Owing pensioners for almost 2 years. Nonsense.
ochejoseph:
Gov Ortom Wake Up: Benue COVID 19 Palliatives In Kano Markets (VIdeo)

At this difficult time in our Nations history Benue state should not be in the news for Shameful reasons such as this .

At a time when our people are hungry , evil men and women are selling off food items donated to them as Palliatives by the coalition against COVID-19.

When i initially saw this news i felt it was an attempt to blackmail the state Government until details emerged that evil men and women within the government are responsible for these travesty of Justice.

“The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.”- Edmund Burke

This is a direct call the Gov Ortom to Wake up from slumber before evil men rubbish him and his Government, its a disgrace that Benue is selling off her COVID 19 Palliatives. This Palliative must be returned in full and shared to the needy and those who truly needs them. For....

Thus says the Lord of hosts: ‘Execute true justice, show mercy and compassion everyone to his brother. Do not oppress the widow or the fatherless, the alien or the poor. Let none of you plan evil in his heart against his brother.’” Zechariah 7:8-10.

May God Deliver this Nation from Evil Men

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1aKvKoGNdoo

https://www./agilavillagesquare/permalink/10158870244749781/

1 Like

Re: Benue COVID-19 Palliatives Sold In Kano Markets (VIdeo) by ryusufu(m): 2:03pm On Oct 28, 2020
azmanaty2:
Ganduje aside being a dollar thief is also a noodle thief. Shame on him!!
why not blame Ortom?
Re: Benue COVID-19 Palliatives Sold In Kano Markets (VIdeo) by Farki: 2:07pm On Oct 28, 2020
What's the difference between them and the people that hoarded the palliatives?
Re: Benue COVID-19 Palliatives Sold In Kano Markets (VIdeo) by Positivepoint(m): 2:08pm On Oct 28, 2020
ochejoseph:
Gov Ortom Wake Up: Benue COVID 19 Palliatives In Kano Markets (VIdeo)

At this difficult time in our Nations history Benue state should not be in the news for Shameful reasons such as this .

At a time when our people are hungry , evil men and women are selling off food items donated to them as Palliatives by the coalition against COVID-19.

When i initially saw this news i felt it was an attempt to blackmail the state Government until details emerged that evil men and women within the government are responsible for these travesty of Justice.

“The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.”- Edmund Burke

This is a direct call the Gov Ortom to Wake up from slumber before evil men rubbish him and his Government, its a disgrace that Benue is selling off her COVID 19 Palliatives. This Palliative must be returned in full and shared to the needy and those who truly needs them. For....

Thus says the Lord of hosts: ‘Execute true justice, show mercy and compassion everyone to his brother. Do not oppress the widow or the fatherless, the alien or the poor. Let none of you plan evil in his heart against his brother.’” Zechariah 7:8-10.

May God Deliver this Nation from Evil Men

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1aKvKoGNdoo

https://www./agilavillagesquare/permalink/10158870244749781/

A few days ago below made front page we now know which state buba galadima was referring too.

Buba Galadima: “A State Got FG’s Palliatives And Was Looking For Buyers”

https://www.nairaland.com/6208351/buba-galadima-state-got-fgs
Re: Benue COVID-19 Palliatives Sold In Kano Markets (VIdeo) by samunaka: 2:10pm On Oct 28, 2020
vanbonattel:
One North indeed grin

how do you mean, is it the fault of Kano government or that or that of the venue government
Re: Benue COVID-19 Palliatives Sold In Kano Markets (VIdeo) by Positivepoint(m): 2:10pm On Oct 28, 2020
vanbonattel:
One North indeed grin

Yep below made front page some days back

I think we now know who buba galadima was talking about

https://www.nairaland.com/6208351/buba-galadima-state-got-fgs
Re: Benue COVID-19 Palliatives Sold In Kano Markets (VIdeo) by Dreal1247: 2:10pm On Oct 28, 2020
Shame unto those trying to cover up by saying that the distribution has not been flagged off. These ones that have now been diverted are the ones that have been flagged off.
Re: Benue COVID-19 Palliatives Sold In Kano Markets (VIdeo) by desiredhome: 2:10pm On Oct 28, 2020
HAPPINESSSS:
SOME NIGERIANS AND GREED IS 5&6,

ONE OF MY ROLE MODEL,USE TO SAY THAT WICKEDNESS HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH TRIBES OR COLOUR,THE HEART OF A MAN IS DESPERATELY WICKED.
Especially in Nigeria
Re: Benue COVID-19 Palliatives Sold In Kano Markets (VIdeo) by IncredibleWrite: 2:13pm On Oct 28, 2020
Chii59:
Sold in benue markets too. My brother bought palliative indomie three days ago.
You stay in Gboko?
Re: Benue COVID-19 Palliatives Sold In Kano Markets (VIdeo) by RealAlubarika(m): 2:13pm On Oct 28, 2020
Abouwaza:
and the mumus would still kill themselves just to defend their leaders

no Governor involved in this will end well

Amen
Re: Benue COVID-19 Palliatives Sold In Kano Markets (VIdeo) by TheKingIsHere: 2:16pm On Oct 28, 2020
EMXTAN1:
"Everybody" in this country is a looters!!! Na only opportunities some people no get.
Terrible terrible kountry

How can you tag everybody in a country as looters? Don't you know it is fallacious?

Or are you deranged and stupid at the same time?

Some of you just come online and talk as if there is no grey matter in your skull angry
Re: Benue COVID-19 Palliatives Sold In Kano Markets (VIdeo) by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 2:20pm On Oct 28, 2020
Chii59:
Sold in benue markets too. My brother bought palliative indomie three days ago.
All of u are thieves
Re: Benue COVID-19 Palliatives Sold In Kano Markets (VIdeo) by Ez1985(m): 2:26pm On Oct 28, 2020
Ortom is the worst governor in the history of Nigeria.the more he retrenched, the state wage bill increases.
Re: Benue COVID-19 Palliatives Sold In Kano Markets (VIdeo) by Gokoyer0(m): 2:27pm On Oct 28, 2020
Are you saying Felix Terungwa Dav @FelixTerungwa on twitter is the same MANNABBQGRILLZ?

Guyman02:
Felix Terungwa who has changed from MANNABBQGRILLZ to ILoveDemMana should see how his people in Benue are showing wickedness to their people while he is busy talking about IPOB cheesy

We saw on this forum how SE were scrambling to outdo each other in the distribution of palliatives during the pandemic peak while others were either hoarding it or selling it to traders from other states just like Buba Galadima pointed out.
Another state to be commended is Rivers and Borno state governors
Re: Benue COVID-19 Palliatives Sold In Kano Markets (VIdeo) by okoloemmalex(m): 2:28pm On Oct 28, 2020
this country na greedy leaders full am.

I wish I no come from naija in the first place.

nobody is ready to do things right
Re: Benue COVID-19 Palliatives Sold In Kano Markets (VIdeo) by ImmaculateJOE(m): 2:31pm On Oct 28, 2020
Guyman02:
Felix Terungwa who has changed from MANNABBQGRILLZ to ILoveDemMana should see how his people in Benue are showing wickedness to their people while he is busy talking about IPOB cheesy

We saw on this forum how SE were scrambling to outdo each other in the distribution of palliatives during the pandemic peak while others were either hoarding it or selling it to traders from other states just like Buba Galadima pointed out.
Another state to be commended is Rivers and Borno state governors.

Na omenka own worst pass
Re: Benue COVID-19 Palliatives Sold In Kano Markets (VIdeo) by Guyman02: 2:41pm On Oct 28, 2020
Gokoyer0:
Are you saying Felix Terungwa Dav @FelixTerungwa on twitter is the same MANNABBQGRILLZ?

Yes, he is also on Facebook with same name claiming to be APC youth secretary and Buhari Support Group coordinator in Gboko Benue state

1 Like

Re: Benue COVID-19 Palliatives Sold In Kano Markets (VIdeo) by vanbonattel: 2:42pm On Oct 28, 2020
samunaka:

how do you mean, is it the fault of Kano government or that or that of the venue government

If the items got to Benue, you will see it selling in Onitsha. I think it was diverted at source to Kano.
Re: Benue COVID-19 Palliatives Sold In Kano Markets (VIdeo) by charlesucheh(m): 2:45pm On Oct 28, 2020
Benue state!

if they aren't listed in any bad omen making the rounds, then its like they are not part of the country..

it's like they sometimes, deliberately infuse themselves in this things.

indeed there was a STATE!!

Re: Benue COVID-19 Palliatives Sold In Kano Markets (VIdeo) by bizzibodi(m): 2:49pm On Oct 28, 2020
This recent discovery indict all governors they shld all tender a public apology & resign.
Re: Benue COVID-19 Palliatives Sold In Kano Markets (VIdeo) by Nobody: 2:50pm On Oct 28, 2020
ONE NORTHERIANS OYA OOOO!
Re: Benue COVID-19 Palliatives Sold In Kano Markets (VIdeo) by Nobody: 2:51pm On Oct 28, 2020
shocked
Re: Benue COVID-19 Palliatives Sold In Kano Markets (VIdeo) by Gokoyer0(m): 2:55pm On Oct 28, 2020
Hahaha . Ok, he even put SAI Baba face cap on. Thanks for the info btw.
Guyman02:

Yes, he is also on Facebook with same name claiming to be APC youth secretary and Buhari Support Group coordinator in Gboko Benue state

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Between Kenneth Okonkwo Of LP And Festus Keyamo Of APC Defending Manifesto / INEC Under Fire For Giving Certificate Of Return To ‘wrong Person’ In Ogun / Buhari Refers To Ibrahim Usman Jibrin As ‘Your Highness’ At FEC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.