Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,812 members, 7,969,439 topics. Date: Tuesday, 08 October 2024 at 07:53 AM

Introduction - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Introduction (173 Views)

Letter Of Introduction / Introduction : Kemllav Global Properties / Introduction To The Law Of Agency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Introduction by Tade722(m): 1:29pm On Oct 28, 2020
My name is Engr. Falade Oluwatade and I work with Charis Pair Developments.

Charis Pair Developments is a Real Estate Development Company.

We Build - that is we handle your Building construction from start to finish.

We are Facility Managers - We manage your properties and ensure every aspect of your building is properly maintained and do repair where needed. We also handle Renovations.

We are Real Estate manager - We buy and Sale Properties. For now we cover Abuja, Kwara and Kogi States. However we partner with other real estate companies in other state of the federation.

In partnership with F2-Dinamicos Development Nigeria Limited. We Produce and Sale Polystyrene product for Buildings and 3D stage designs.
We use Polystyrene for Parapets, Window Sills, Decking, walls, Ceiling, pretty much every part of your building construction.

If you are struggling with what material to use for a particular design, Polystyrene might just be the answer you have been looking for.

Contact us on 07054422000
Chat on WhatsApp: https:///message/M4BOPY5A2SEVA1
www.charispair.com

Did I mention that we also offer consultancy service?

So, when Do you intend to call us?

(1) (Reply)

Newly & Classic, Quality And Finished Stand Alone 5bdrm Fully Detached Duplex / Block Of 6 Flats For Sale At Off Ago Palace Way, Okota / Sky Berry Estate Land Promo Sales - Ibeju Lekki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.