Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,497 members, 7,951,078 topics. Date: Tuesday, 17 September 2024 at 10:00 AM

Omoni Oboli And Husband, Nnamdi Celebrate 20th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Omoni Oboli And Husband, Nnamdi Celebrate 20th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) (42635 Views)

Omoni Oboli And Husband, Nnamdi Celebrate 21st Wedding Anniversary (Photo) / Omoni Oboli & Her Husband Nnamdi Celebrate 20th Wedding Anniversary (Photo) / Omoli Oboli And Husband, Nnamdi Celebrate 19th Wedding Anniversary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Omoni Oboli And Husband, Nnamdi Celebrate 20th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by LadyJasper: 7:38pm On Oct 28, 2020
Most of the comments here are reasons why people shouldn't care about what anybody would say about them. It's just a pity.
Re: Omoni Oboli And Husband, Nnamdi Celebrate 20th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by BRIGHTRIVERS(m): 7:40pm On Oct 28, 2020
stanliwise:
what did you say that needs understanding?! ”you are made”?
Abeg go jare
I am a fulfilled man does not mean I am Dangote. You need to be properly educated to understand basic English without reading false meaning to people's assertions about their private lives.
Re: Omoni Oboli And Husband, Nnamdi Celebrate 20th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by DECENCY3: 8:05pm On Oct 28, 2020
So this man I'm seeing is 42 years

His marriage is 20 years

Meaning he married when he was 22 years old.

I come in peace ooooo

1 Like

Re: Omoni Oboli And Husband, Nnamdi Celebrate 20th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by Earnonline7: 8:09pm On Oct 28, 2020
Nice
Re: Omoni Oboli And Husband, Nnamdi Celebrate 20th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by stanliwise(m): 8:32pm On Oct 28, 2020
BRIGHTRIVERS:
I am a fulfilled man does not mean I am Dangote. You need to be properly educated to understand basic English without reading false meaning to people's assertions about their private lives.
No one ask if you are made. No one said you’re dangote!!! Where did I even mention any of this stuff.
Hian nawa o
Re: Omoni Oboli And Husband, Nnamdi Celebrate 20th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by Harrynight(m): 9:16pm On Oct 28, 2020
U mean this guy was 22 wen he married this babe?
Re: Omoni Oboli And Husband, Nnamdi Celebrate 20th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by mechanics(m): 9:17pm On Oct 28, 2020
fmcjunior:
Marriage is sweet when you marry the right person. The sons are handsome but they look too old to be under 20yrs. Maybe she gave birth before marriage, just saying tho. Happy anniversary to her.
l Sure, one will have peace of mind if he or she marries the right person.
Re: Omoni Oboli And Husband, Nnamdi Celebrate 20th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by mechanics(m): 9:19pm On Oct 28, 2020
Wow, that's good, I wish them the best in their marriage.
Re: Omoni Oboli And Husband, Nnamdi Celebrate 20th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by Munzy14(m): 9:32pm On Oct 28, 2020
mariahAngel:

There's such thing as "the right person" for every person.
100%√

1 Like

Re: Omoni Oboli And Husband, Nnamdi Celebrate 20th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by opribo(m): 9:33pm On Oct 28, 2020
beautiful woman
Re: Omoni Oboli And Husband, Nnamdi Celebrate 20th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by faithfull18(f): 9:50pm On Oct 28, 2020
Nice.
Re: Omoni Oboli And Husband, Nnamdi Celebrate 20th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by PrinceOyin68: 10:04pm On Oct 28, 2020
Happy celebration, my own marriage also clock 20years today happy celebration to all of us many more happy returns in good health and prosperity
Re: Omoni Oboli And Husband, Nnamdi Celebrate 20th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by Peoples442: 11:21pm On Oct 28, 2020
20th anniversary ...Once its 12 midnight, the children will be hearing ....kpa kpa kpa kpa kpa
Re: Omoni Oboli And Husband, Nnamdi Celebrate 20th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by Yewandequeen(f): 1:11am On Oct 29, 2020
Ebere044:

Wahala for who no have mine
tongue
Re: Omoni Oboli And Husband, Nnamdi Celebrate 20th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by Heavensent01(m): 4:16am On Oct 29, 2020
early marriage and birthing all kids before 25years make ladies look ageless. I've made my findings in this before concluding
Re: Omoni Oboli And Husband, Nnamdi Celebrate 20th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by Nobody: 8:00am On Oct 29, 2020
Yewandequeen:
tongue

Will you be mine ? cool cool
Re: Omoni Oboli And Husband, Nnamdi Celebrate 20th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by joshboo(m): 9:38am On Oct 29, 2020
See how they look d much alike. When you enta the same puna for years that's wah happens. Happy for them n congrats to them.
Re: Omoni Oboli And Husband, Nnamdi Celebrate 20th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by frog12: 7:07pm On Oct 29, 2020
she was 22 went she married !
oh my!
Re: Omoni Oboli And Husband, Nnamdi Celebrate 20th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by wany(f): 8:22pm On Oct 29, 2020
BRIGHTRIVERS:
The man try. How can i be sharing her mouth with d so called male actors? my village elders will call meeting for me
And that is why her marriage has lasted. undecided
Re: Omoni Oboli And Husband, Nnamdi Celebrate 20th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by BRIGHTRIVERS(m): 9:38pm On Oct 29, 2020
wany:

And that is why her marriage has lasted. undecided
Are u a celebrity? if not, come let's marry
Re: Omoni Oboli And Husband, Nnamdi Celebrate 20th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by Obierika(m): 10:24am On Oct 30, 2020
CalvinGaye:

An Idiot you are.
Kiss kill you there.
Mumu.

Half-brained monkey!

I see you have a penchant for dishing out insults to people you don't know because you have low self esteem.

I have news for you...you don reach your last bus stop.

I go open your nyash for public
Re: Omoni Oboli And Husband, Nnamdi Celebrate 20th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by Nobody: 2:06pm On Oct 30, 2020
Obierika:

Half-brained monkey!

I see you have a penchant for dishing out insults to people you don't know because you have low self esteem.

I have news for you...you don reach your last bus stop.

I go open your nyash for public

Jajajajaja!
You have invoked a big wrath on your wretched soul. I will make sure I frustrate the hell out of your ass until you delete your account from here.
I go REALLY deal with you for here.
Hehehe!
Na you go tire oh!
REFUGEE BASTARD
IMPORTED KOALA
Re: Omoni Oboli And Husband, Nnamdi Celebrate 20th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by Obierika(m): 4:56pm On Oct 30, 2020
CalvinGaye:

Jajajajaja!
You have invoked a big wrath on your wretched soul. I will make sure I frustrate the hell out of your ass until you delete your account from here.
I go REALLY deal with you for here.
Hehehe!
Na you go tire oh!
REFUGEE BASTARD
IMPORTED KOALA

Dunce!

Bring your best shot

You're a cockroach and I'm going to crush you

That's a promise!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Twitter User Says Asake’s Baggy Trouser Can Make 45 Skirts For Ayra Starr / Actor Femi Adebayo And His Beautiful Wife In Adorable Selfie / Maureen Esisi Speaks On Crashed Marriage To Blossom Chukwujekwu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.