Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,485 members, 7,901,369 topics. Date: Friday, 26 July 2024 at 09:05 AM

“I’m free like a bird” – James Brown celebrates as court strikes out case(Video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “I’m free like a bird” – James Brown celebrates as court strikes out case(Video) (542 Views)

James Brown Celebrates His Younger Sister, Grace Brown, On Her Birthday (Photos) / Johnny Depp Defeats Amber Heard In Defamation Case (Video) / Yvonne Nwosu 'Babysits' A Bird That Flew To Her Balcony (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

“I’m free like a bird” – James Brown celebrates as court strikes out case(Video) by Royalhignness: 3:12pm On Oct 28, 2020
Popular Nigerian crossdresser, James Brown, has recently taken to his social media handle to celebrate after he was discharged and acquitted of homosexuality charges against him alongside 57 others in November 2019.

[img]https:///wp-content/uploads/2020/10/james-brown-free.jpg[/img]

The joyous James took to his page and wrote;

“I’m free like a bird. HOMOSEXUALITY CASE CLOSED Congratulations to 57 runway boys we won (we no be gay).”

Recall that the dancer sometime ago pleaded with masses to come to his aid and put a stop to his court case, as the court keeps adjourning his case Read More

Watch the video below

https:///im-free-like-a-bird-james-brown-celebrates-video/
Re: “I’m free like a bird” – James Brown celebrates as court strikes out case(Video) by dadavivo: 6:33pm On Oct 28, 2020
Awon eleye mad ni?

(1) (Reply)

Jubilation As L.A.X Becomes A Landlord (see Photos) / Davido Perform In His Driver Tunde Wedding||ozo Fans Credit Him ₦5 Million / See Photos Of The Fattest Twins In The World, They Are Really Funny���

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.